[04-07-13] MTG Dynamic Theme for Wagic SVN 0.18.X

Graphics and Themes you created go here.
Please read the Image Theme Guide, FAQ, & Index before posting in this forum.
kevlahnota

Re: [02-02-13] MTG Dynamic Theme for Wagic SVN 0.18.X

Post by kevlahnota »

Its very possible but I don't know where to modify the values in the source code. Our dev Xawotihs unlock the possibility to use Hi Definition font resource.
I also think unlocking to use Hi definition textures for the GUI may affect some low/mid end devices(depends mainly on GPU,CPU,RAM).

I suggest we have modes to choose whether to use High, Medium and Low Graphics Details (but its a lot of work really :mrgreen: )

carslove54 wrote:It is possible to make a high definition version of this? it would be great! :D
carslove54

Re: [02-02-13] MTG Dynamic Theme for Wagic SVN 0.18.X

Post by carslove54 »

kevlahnota wrote:Its very possible but I don't know where to modify the values in the source code. Our dev Xawotihs unlock the possibility to use Hi Definition font resource.
I also think unlocking to use Hi definition textures for the GUI may affect some low/mid end devices(depends mainly on GPU,CPU,RAM).

I suggest we have modes to choose whether to use High, Medium and Low Graphics Details (but its a lot of work really :mrgreen: )

carslove54 wrote:It is possible to make a high definition version of this? it would be great! :D
Understood, I supposed that, It also looks great as this :D
kevlahnota

Re: [04-07-13] MTG Dynamic Theme for Wagic SVN 0.18.X

Post by kevlahnota »

Added preview for v1.2 with high res fonts on first page ( thanks Atriel for simon.dat :D )
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

Download link at first post.
Atriel

Post by Atriel »

kevlahnota wrote:Added preview for v1.2 with high res fonts on first page ( thanks Atriel for simon.dat :D )
If you need more resources, in my post i have your theme with some modifications (new title, new shopkeeper, new fonts in HD, ...). You're freely to use them. ;)

This is the post (it's in Spanish): viewtopic.php?f=24&t=16761

Also, thank you for make the best theme avaliable (for me) for Wagic!. :mrgreen:
Atriel
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Download link not working...
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

Download Link v1.2 fixed.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Thanks for sharing this.
toxoviper

Post by toxoviper »

I downloaded this theme for my Android device. It's a 7 inch Nextbook. Pretty low end. Similar specs to your CD-R King 7 inch tablet (I'm also from Philippines, so I know CD-R King :) ). However, I have issues with the theme. It seems that I can't read any of the fonts. It's almost like the font's resolution might be incorrect. Maybe it's just my device. I see the pictures, wallpapers, the new shopkeeper, but there's no text (I think the text might be invisible due to wrong resolution?). Also, I see the menu tabs on the options screen, and the tabs seem wider. Also no texts..

I am able to revert back to Wagic themes by trying to press on the screen based on where I remember the confirm buttons were.

Help?

UPDATE: I used your version 1.1 Dynamic theme and the fonts are now visible. I guess it's my tablet's limitations.
VodkaEagle

Post by VodkaEagle »

Hey, the download link for v1.2 seems broken again. I've been using v1.1 on my PSP and it looks really good (your card textures are a nice addition btw, great work on those too!). Can you please fix v1.2's link, also, again, amazing dynamic theme! :)