[04-07-13] MTG Dynamic Theme for Wagic SVN 0.18.X

Graphics and Themes you created go here.
Please read the Image Theme Guide, FAQ, & Index before posting in this forum.
shakes318

Re: [9-10-11] MTG Dynamic Theme for Wagic 0.16

Post by shakes318 »

Thanks im Having A lag Also. Can you please elaborately explain how I can get rid of the Lag. Thanks
JuDicus MaXimus

Post by JuDicus MaXimus »

Hi, I would suggest downloading my sfx pack from the themes section and replace the current one in the MTG theme sound folder. Or I would check you arn't using high quality pc card images if your using them it can slow it down a bit theres somemore performance info in the technical section. :)
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

Thanks, I tried your sfx pack and it works fine. Also, I will try to upload my optimized Images (all 103 sets with good quality pics and corrected tokens - 600mb) for psp and updated MTG theme.
JuDicus MaXimus wrote:Hi, I would suggest downloading my sfx pack from the themes section and replace the current one in the MTG theme sound folder. Or I would check you arn't using high quality pc card images if your using them it can slow it down a bit theres somemore performance info in the technical section. :)
goojamin

Post by goojamin »

I look forward to trying it out!
JuDicus MaXimus

kevlahnota wrote:Thanks, I tried your sfx pack and it works fine. Also, I will try to upload my optimized Images (all 103 sets with good quality pics and corrected tokens - 600mb) for psp and updated MTG theme.
JuDicus MaXimus wrote:Hi, I would suggest downloading my sfx pack from the themes section and replace the current one in the MTG theme sound folder. Or I would check you arn't using high quality pc card images if your using them it can slow it down a bit theres somemore performance info in the technical section. :)

Sweet! That sounds unreal! :D
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

Yup, but I'm thinking of remastered cards(If i'll upload it anyway, just to be different), because some card scans are blurry. here's a sample and It's not perfect but I'm close...

to the left is the generated White Knight using modded MSE, the one to the right is a card scan from the net.
JuDicus MaXimus wrote:
kevlahnota wrote:Thanks, I tried your sfx pack and it works fine. Also, I will try to upload my optimized Images (all 103 sets with good quality pics and corrected tokens - 600mb) for psp and updated MTG theme.

Sweet! That sounds unreal! :D
JuDicus MaXimus

I understand what your mean about the old blurry sets, what your doing to them looks awesome I actually find myself using the newer sets like 2011/12 because there alot brighter and clear on the psp adding your optimized card set and theme along with my sfx should make for even smoother wagic psp experience! :)
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

careful with sounds file size...some big sized sounds have been causing issues, something we're looking into.
kevlahnota

Re: [3-15-12] MTG Dynamic Theme for Wagic SVN 0.18

Post by kevlahnota »

Updated first post download link for Wagic SVN 0.18.
:D :D :D
SlippingBack

Re: [3-15-12] MTG Dynamic Theme for Wagic SVN 0.18

Post by SlippingBack »

This looks sooo nice! Im guessing I cant use the with the Android version?