[04-07-13] MTG Dynamic Theme for Wagic SVN 0.18.X

Graphics and Themes you created go here.
Please read the Image Theme Guide, FAQ, & Index before posting in this forum.
VodkaEagle

Re: [04-07-13] MTG Dynamic Theme for Wagic SVN 0.18.X

Post by VodkaEagle »

Sorry if it seems like double posting, but thanks for fixing the v1.2 download link! :)
Darkbritt

Post by Darkbritt »

So I've tried to load this theme quite a few times to Wagic, and it's coming up with some problems. It runs, but no text displays and there seems to be a yellow line along the bottom at times.
It's been so long since I've used wagic, I forgot a lot of what I'd learned about modding it. I am using the Windows version of Wagic, update 0.18.6. I've simply uploaded it to the themes folder and tried to load it from there and that doesn't work too well for me. I tried loading to Graphics at first but that went just as well (learned the error of my ways since then). Any suggestions?
Risewild

Post by Risewild »

Darkbritt wrote:So I've tried to load this theme quite a few times to Wagic, and it's coming up with some problems. It runs, but no text displays and there seems to be a yellow line along the bottom at times.
It's been so long since I've used wagic, I forgot a lot of what I'd learned about modding it. I am using the Windows version of Wagic, update 0.18.6. I've simply uploaded it to the themes folder and tried to load it from there and that doesn't work too well for me. I tried loading to Graphics at first but that went just as well (learned the error of my ways since then). Any suggestions?
You say you are running Wagic 0.18.6, then you need to download version 1.1 of this theme, since version 1.2 uses bigger fonts (and that's why it doesn't show up properly), or you could use recent Wagic SVN versions like the author of this theme said:
"1.2: Added Hi-res fonts (not compatible with old versions of Wagic, use Wagic SVN r4742 and above)"
Hope this post helped you :D .
mister_playboy

Post by mister_playboy »

I had missed the v1.2 update... looks great, the new font is much appreciated since I now have a 2560x1440 monitor. :geek:
xojlmc

Post by xojlmc »

The greatest theme ever =)
What's the ai_baka music? It's wonderful!
rsn8887

Post by rsn8887 »

Awesome theme!

One question: Why did you modify the card backs to show an image that is not the original MTG "Deckmaster" image?

I replaced it myself to show the original MTG back art. It is easy to do, just make a copy of the original back.jpg and back_thumb.jpg
(I renamed mine to back_orig.jpg and back_thumb_orig.jpg), so you can always go back. And then copy over the back.jpg and back_thumb.jpg from the real magic graphics download found in this top post:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=318