Final Fantasy Theme

Graphics and Themes you created go here.
Please read the Image Theme Guide, FAQ, & Index before posting in this forum.
saulsimeon

Final Fantasy Theme

Post by saulsimeon »

Here is a Final Fantasy theme that goes great with fibertek's FF set viewtopic.php?f=8&t=298
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=325

and mickey_brown's future set. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=630

Final Fantasy Theme:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/92Ik6G9bba/F ... ntasy.html

Final Fantasy Set 1:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/C1_JD7JQba/FF67.html

Final Fantasy Set 2:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/od1uwiW4ba/FFM.html

Final Fantasy Set 3:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/W_5cpPlhba/FFS.html
Attachments

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by saulsimeon on Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:36 am, edited 6 times in total.
X-Men Set & Theme viewtopic.php?f=9&t=845
Final Fantasy Theme viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1060
saulsimeon

Re: Final Fantasy Theme

Post by saulsimeon »

more...
Attachments

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Nordom

Post by Nordom »

Would it be Possible to post a Screenshot of this Theme in Use?

Basically in Battle, Shop, and Main Menu...
saulsimeon

Post by saulsimeon »

With FF 13 just released I'm sure Final Fantasy is on everyone's mind, right?
Saint

Post by Saint »

saulsimeon wrote:With FF 13 just released I'm sure Final Fantasy is on everyone's mind, right?
It is in mine, Xbox is in storage though so can't play it yet *sigh* hope they finally went back to JRPG ish style instead of the Action rpg thing they tried to pull off since squaresoft merged with enix, did read some walkthroughs and watched some in game movies but didn't get a clear picture really (other then there is a bit of a lack of summons, there are like 3 or something) but well that's off topic xD
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
fibertek

Post by fibertek »

eck.. I have come to the conclusion FF has been completely assimilated by pop culture and will never be the same again .. I cannot say I care for the new battle system .. but it is still not AS bad as the one in 12.
saulsimeon

Post by saulsimeon »

yeah I really don't like not having control over the other members of my party. I'm not a control freak its just the AI doesn't always work out the way I want. I kinda miss good old attack - magic - abilities - items being able to be selected by the player, for any character, and at any moment. I know they are just trying to speed up the battle system, but they are missing something. A big something. should have gone with a battle system like Dragon Age : Origins or other rpg or stuck to the classic style. I was excited to hear about the idea of a new system, but was disappointed with the execution. Very pretty eye candy though. That doesn't make up for under developed characters and weak plot. Still love the games no matter what though. That's either loyalty or stupidity. Maybe both.
Saint

Post by Saint »

Well they went more action RPG style because they wanted to reach a broader public and thus dissapointing there fans that played I-X-2 but well thats the Enix part of it they rather make more cash or atleast try to and lose alot of loyal fans, i myself give them a deathline of final fantasy 15 if they are still scr..ing up a game that sold miljions of copies i'll just stop playing it all together. heck I played FF 12 just half way in the game and just stopped playing, i finished 6,7,8,9 atleast 5 times each and still replay them every now and then.
But then again there are 0 to none other J style RPG's anymore, they should make a petition or something to bring it back becasue I DO NOT WANT to walk with my character if i do i'll go play mario... i want a normal ATB battle were i have attack-magic and so on so on and limit breaks and summons with cool CGI's that actully go away after you cast them... But just look at the PSP there are 0 J style RPG's same goes for XBOX360 and PS3 (as far as i know). Just because the engines are powerfull and you CAN make it more movealbe and **** like that it doesen't mean it makes it any better.. but that's just my opinion.
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
fibertek

Post by fibertek »

I dunno I think its the combination of Sqweenix, remember Dragon Quest VIII (my favorite series I might add... WAY better than FF anyday) still retained it's classic battle system and format even after the merger.. and now DQIX is adopting one of the more **** action-based systems that I loathe.. DQ was the ONLY thing that was left in it's original glory and now that is getting taken away
Saint

Post by Saint »

Yup its enix that screws it all up... wish someone would stop them because 8 out of 10 players (especially the ones that played all the older versions) hate it.. dmn a-holes