NEW OFFICIAL WAGIC RELEASE 0.21.1, UP TO WAR

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
cha0z_

Re: NEW OFFICIAL WAGIC RELEASE 0.21.1, UP TO WAR

Post by cha0z_ »

Vitty85 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:56 am Hi,

Could be good to restore game even for MacOS and iOS (even if i'm not sure it's still compatible with newer SDK) but i don't have an environment ready to build sources for that platforms so i don't know if i will ever able to do it /even on github the official Travis CI toolchain for Wagic is no longer working for apple env).

Also, as i know, to install unofficial IPA files on iPhone, a jailbreak is required and i'm not sure at this moment it's possible to unlock new iPhones or not.

Thanks for your compliments, see you soon.
Jailbreak on ios13 is possible. Regardless, there is also another way to install IPA and it's better suited for the average person - via custom store, i.e. the game can go to one of those (for example there is one with a lot of emulators, appropriate place for wagic). After it's there, the game will quickly gain some popularity as there is no real magic game on ios. Only one half baked old one that is not updated in years, got super small number of cards and you need to buy card packs essentially.

ios 13 also have a file manager with access to portion of the internal storage, this can come handy for files placement if needed. If you have the desire and manage to make a progress - I will visit the forum from time to time and test the ios port. Kinda a long shot, I agree and personally would not recommend to start digging into it if not for personal curiosity.

Cheers!
Last edited by cha0z_ on Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

If i can be able to restore a working environment for iOS build i will post it on forum as well.

Thanks for your suggestions, see you soon.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

I updated all the links in the previous post: http://wololo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... =20#p99279

Let me know it there is any problem with new update, see you soon ;)