NEW OFFICIAL WAGIC RELEASE 0.21.1, UP TO WAR

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
Vitty85

Re: NEW OFFICIAL WAGIC RELEASE 0.21.1, UP TO WAR

Post by Vitty85 »

cha0z_ wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:23 pm Hey, kinda busy today, but tomorrow will test the downloading speed. ^^

Edit: Where should I put the csv file? Where the core zip is or?
Hi,

The program will download it automatically from internet, no need to do anything manually, just open the Download Menu and wait for the progress bar.

I suggest to pick up the last version i just uploaded in my previous post, i fixed some stupid bugs and added some infos/warnings about the download process (eg. the retry button if the database file download fails for some reason).

Let me know, see you soon ;)
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

I updated all the links in the previus post: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=66595&start=20#p99279

Let me know it there is any problem with new release, see you soon ;)
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

cha0z_ wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:23 pm Hey, kinda busy today, but tomorrow will test the downloading speed. ^^

Edit: Where should I put the csv file? Where the core zip is or?
Hi,

Could you test the Downloader again on Android? Do you have any other feedback?

Let me know, see you soon.
cha0z_

Post by cha0z_ »

Hey, played without problems for few hours. Just didn't have any time the last week. Download is surely faster, will try to download them all tonight to see what happens + play some more. Sorry for the late reply.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

cha0z_ wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:21 am Hey, played without problems for few hours. Just didn't have any time the last week. Download is surely faster, will try to download them all tonight to see what happens + play some more. Sorry for the late reply.
No problem, i was just curious ;)
cha0z_

Post by cha0z_ »

Hi, tried to download all the pictures (high quality). The download is indeed a lot lot faster, but still - after around 6 hours I paused/exited the game (so I think it will start again from the beginning)?
Two suggestions, but not sure how hard are they to implement: would be great to show the overall progress too instead of just the current cards bundles one. Maybe not percentage one, just package number, i.e. 17/185... 18/185 and so on, so one have a slight idea where is the general progression (I know the expansions got a different card numbers, but still). Second is if it can check at start what you already have downloaded as a .ZIP for example and skip it (or ask if to skip all found or redownload them with overwrite). That way if you cancel the download or it's interrupted for some reason - it will not delete the whole progress and continue from where you left and that way you can download on few times as it's a really long one.

Will test the PC version this weekend.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

cha0z_ wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:39 am Hi, tried to download all the pictures (high quality). The download is indeed a lot lot faster, but still - after around 6 hours I paused/exited the game (so I think it will start again from the beginning)?
Two suggestions, but not sure how hard are they to implement: would be great to show the overall progress too instead of just the current cards bundles one. Maybe not percentage one, just package number, i.e. 17/185... 18/185 and so on, so one have a slight idea where is the general progression (I know the expansions got a different card numbers, but still). Second is if it can check at start what you already have downloaded as a .ZIP for example and skip it (or ask if to skip all found or redownload them with overwrite). That way if you cancel the download or it's interrupted for some reason - it will not delete the whole progress and continue from where you left and that way you can download on few times as it's a really long one.

Hi,

Thanks for feedback, i will take a look how to implement them.

For speed side, i did my best, just it's a bit strange it took 6 hours for you, when i tested i could be able to download all in really shorter time.

I will let you know when a new release will be ready.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

cha0z_ wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:39 am Hi, tried to download all the pictures (high quality). The download is indeed a lot lot faster, but still - after around 6 hours I paused/exited the game (so I think it will start again from the beginning)?

Hi,

I implemented your suggestions in this way:

1) In the Download Window title you will see the progress related to selected sets (for example 1 of 3, 2 of 3 and so on).
2) When you start a download process you can choose to overwrite or keep existing zip files, in this way if you started a previous download you will be able to download just the remaining sets and not starting from zero again.

You can find the new version in the usual place, let me know.
verdealex79

Post by verdealex79 »

Hi Vitty, thank you for your wonderful job!

I am an Android user and downloaded your last release with all the images. But i notice that in these images, cards have the borders; in this way - when you see them on screen in Wagic - I have a double border (one drawn by Wagic itself, and one in the actual image). This way, the actual card image with art and everything is way smaller.

I am a new user, so maybe I am missing something… how can this be fixed? Can we disable the black border drawn by Wagic in any way? Do you have this problem too?

I looked in the options but i found only an option "all black borders", tried to change its value but see nothing changed whatever value i set.

Also, how can I activate the image downloader in a tablet? By using my Shield tablet i cant see the button to trigger the menu to download images, while I can see it in my smartphone if - inside the shop - i make the Android buttons visible (back, home); in this case, the button is in the line of Android buttons.

But on my Shield tablet (Android 7), it doesnt appear in the line of Android buttons, inside the shop.

Thank you!
cha0z_

Post by cha0z_ »

Vitty85 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:16 pm

Hi,

I implemented your suggestions in this way:

1) In the Download Window title you will see the progress related to selected sets (for example 1 of 3, 2 of 3 and so on).
2) When you start a download process you can choose to overwrite or keep existing zip files, in this way if you started a previous download you will be able to download just the remaining sets and not starting from zero again.

You can find the new version in the usual place, let me know.
More than perfect and on it to see how it works out. Thanks!