NEW OFFICIAL WAGIC RELEASE 0.21.1, UP TO WAR

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
cha0z_

Re: NEW OFFICIAL WAGIC RELEASE 0.21.1, UP TO WAR

Post by cha0z_ »

The downloader looks sleek. Tested downloading + continuing without overwriting the already created sets + the set number looks good (and I like the reminders for different things). Sorry for the late post, will download all the images to see how that goes (downloading them on high quality and I will pause/stop few more times on purpose to see how that goes).
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

cha0z_ wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:19 pm The downloader looks sleek. Tested downloading + continuing without overwriting the already created sets + the set number looks good (and I like the reminders for different things). Sorry for the late post, will download all the images to see how that goes (downloading them on high quality and I will pause/stop few more times on purpose to see how that goes).
Hi,

Thanks for your tests, i will be waiting for new feedback and suggestions.

See you soon!
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

thank you for fixing the downloader vitty...
it broke a long time ago and sat broken for so long. excellent work.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Zethfox wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:58 am thank you for fixing the downloader vitty...
Hi,

I'm glad to be helpful, it was enjoyable to work on it ;)
cha0z_

Post by cha0z_ »

Vitty85 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:25 am
Zethfox wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:58 am thank you for fixing the downloader vitty...
Hi,

I'm glad to be helpful, it was enjoyable to work on it ;)
Hey, sorry for the long wait - played quite a bit, the downloader is perfectly fine (it's still slow on the phone, but totally doable, especially with the resume part). The only thing that can improve the game rn is the double border that exist around the cards. I guess the "problem" is that the game expect the images to not have a border in them, but they do have one and the second border is not necessary. Not a biggie if hard to change tho.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Did you deactivate the black board option?
cha0z_

Post by cha0z_ »

Vitty85 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:30 pm Did you deactivate the black board option?
If you mean: misc - all black border on/off. Tried that + different other settings, nothing removed the double border. Also something small if it's interesting for you - the back gesture on the note 9 is not working, I need to switch to navigation bar. Totally not worth the effort rn, it's more for a future proofing as at some point it's possible for the navigation bar to disappear as an option. And what you did and do here, will most likely run perfectly fine on android 15+ (and I love that, actually).
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

cha0z_ wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:12 am
Vitty85 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:30 pm Did you deactivate the black board option?
If you mean: misc - all black border on/off. Tried that + different other settings, nothing removed the double border. Also something small if it's interesting for you - the back gesture on the note 9 is not working, I need to switch to navigation bar. Totally not worth the effort rn, it's more for a future proofing as at some point it's possible for the navigation bar to disappear as an option. And what you did and do here, will most likely run perfectly fine on android 15+ (and I love that, actually).
I got it,

Actually i'm not sure why in the original version they implemented the outer black border, maybe they were thinking to use images without border inside. I have to check where this board is added and be sure if it can be removed without having any other side effects on game.

About the go back gesture, i guess i never used it, i generally use the navigation bar (which automatically disappear on my Galaxy A8). Can you describe me exactly which gesture is it? Did you set on binding option menu settings?

See you soon.
cha0z_

Post by cha0z_ »

Vitty85 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:08 pm
I got it,

Actually i'm not sure why in the original version they implemented the outer black border, maybe they were thinking to use images without border inside. I have to check where this board is added and be sure if it can be removed without having any other side effects on game.

About the go back gesture, i guess i never used it, i generally use the navigation bar (which automatically disappear on my Galaxy A8). Can you describe me exactly which gesture is it? Did you set on binding option menu settings?

See you soon.
I surely can, I use note 9 running android pie for start. The samsung gestures are as follows: swipe from the bottom up. If you do it on the left side of the screen - you open recents, if you do it from the middle - you "press" home, if you do it from the right side of the screen - you go back. In android 10 the gestures will change to mimic IOS ones, tho samsung will keep those as an option (also the navigation bar). There the back action will be swiping from right side of the screen, like on iphones.

Currently recents and home works, but the back swipe action, i.e. when I swipe from right side of the screen (portrait mode, gestures stay on landscape at the same place and position) from bottom up - nothing happens. I need to enable the navigation bar to use that action. Not a biggy in any way, simple to switch - more about future proofing if the navigation bar is removed at some point as an option.

I also suspect the black borders are because of the same reason - expecting the image to have none.
verdealex79

Post by verdealex79 »

Vitty85 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:08 pm
If you mean: misc - all black border on/off. Tried that + different other settings, nothing removed the double border.
I got it,

Removing black borders automatically drawn by Wagic would be wonderful, if you find the way….

I honestly dont know if there is not any option inside Wagic to remove them, or if that one ("misc - all black border on/off)" should do this, but it doesnt work; anyway, the effect is that currently black borders drawn by the application cant be removed whatever I try.

This cause double borders if we use your wonderful images, and so the actual card section that you see on screen is way smaller.

Thank you vitty!!!