Unofficial Wagic 0.20.1 [Amonkhet Block Support] Aug-3-2017

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
kevlahnota

Unofficial Wagic 0.20.1 [Amonkhet Block Support] Aug-3-2017

Post by kevlahnota »

Hi,
It's been a while since the last Wagic Github Update. I didn't have time to tinker or investigate why github doesn't compile/upload the changes to it so I made a Wagic private build for testing Exert, Embalm/Eternalize Mechanic for Amonkhet Block. The archive doesn't have the new cards yet so you need to manually code the cards since I don't have the time to code them. It include some fixes reported before(a few of them)...

Example codes:
EXERT

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Ahn-Crop Champion
auto=@exerted(this):untap all(other creature|mybattlefield)
auto=@combat(attacking) source(this):may exert
text=You may exert Ahn-Crop Champion as it attacks. When you do, untap all other creatures you control. (An exerted creature won't untap during your next untap step.)
mana={2}{G}{W}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Warrior
power=4
toughness=4
[/card]
EMBALM

[card]
name=Aven Initiate
abilities=flying
autograveyard={6}{U}{E}:name(Embalm) clone and!( transforms((Zombie,removemc,white)) forever )! assorcery
text=Flying -- Embalm {6}{U} ({6}{U}, Exile this card from your graveyard: Create a token that's a copy of it, except it's a white Zombie Bird Warrior with no mana cost. Embalm only as a sorcery.)
mana={3}{U}
type=Creature
subtype=Bird Warrior
power=3
toughness=2
[/card]
ETERNALIZE

[card]
name=Adorned Pouncer
abilities=double strike
autograveyard={3}{W}{W}{E}:name(Eternalize) clone and!( transforms((Zombie,removemc,setpower=4,settoughness=4,black)) forever )! assorcery
text=Double strike -- Eternalize {3}{W}{W} ({3}{W}{W}, Exile this card from your graveyard: Create a token that's a copy of it, except it's a 4/4 black Zombie Cat with no mana cost. Eternalize only as a sorcery.)
mana={1}{W}
type=Creature
subtype=Cat
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]
Download link [wagic-windows--08-03-2017]: https://mega.nz/#!115WAAIb!y02WmEdDCCcr ... Qk-ALvn55o

It's only for windows atm...

Bug reports/Suggestions are welcome :)

:D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i-am-not-one

Re: Unofficial Wagic 0.20.1 [Amonkhet Block Support] Aug-3-2

Post by i-am-not-one »

Nice work Kev.

Good to see you are still working on cards.