Official Wagic 0.20.1.x 03-14-2017

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
Bas

Re: Official Wagic 0.20.1.x 02-28-2017

Post by Bas »

@Kev: I am using psp sized images and they are the same that were working fine with 0.19.0. So no Android scaled images or anything like that. I think Ill test out if it helps if I put them into Wagic directly instead of a non-compressed ZIP-file.

Interestingly, the blurred up images seem to only happen in deck editor. It was the list editor like before.

Else, I wonder if it could prove helpful to show the difference between versions (source code changes) between the 0.19.0 version and 0.19.2 where the issues started.

Also, not sure yet, but I think I had a bug where the starter deck vanished after I went to play with it one game, and possibly went into deck editor afterwards. Maybe anyone else can confirm, but to me it looked like my collection had only 50 cards, prob all basics, so Wagic deleted the deck because I didn't have the cards for it?
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

Bas wrote:@Kev: I am using psp sized images and they are the same that were working fine with 0.19.0. So no Android scaled images or anything like that. I think Ill test out if it helps if I put them into Wagic directly instead of a non-compressed ZIP-file.

Interestingly, the blurred up images seem to only happen in deck editor. It was the list editor like before.

Else, I wonder if it could prove helpful to show the difference between versions (source code changes) between the 0.19.0 version and 0.19.2 where the issues started.

Also, not sure yet, but I think I had a bug where the starter deck vanished after I went to play with it one game, and possibly went into deck editor afterwards. Maybe anyone else can confirm, but to me it looked like my collection had only 50 cards, prob all basics, so Wagic deleted the deck because I didn't have the cards for it?
I think the you're talking about is the feature they removed before: july 13, 2011:
https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/c ... f3002b6706

"Removing the feature that loads the "big" card instead of the thumbnail when the thumbnail does not exist. Too many people using incorrect HQ packages are complaining about performance issues, so this will make the problem go away, and force people creating those packages to make them correctly"

also this one, dec 7, 2013: Render small cards as thumbnails
https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/c ... 969e877190

but in my next commit I added a new seperate tabs with the options i added, so performance issue or not it's up to you if you want to load large images(crash, frozen or whatever, it's already an option to turn on or not... by default it's off even on PC so, just turn it on to load large images...)
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

just commited the new options and also fix the highlight border when the card is selected/targeted by an ability source...

also i freeze the enstack attackers/blockers so we can see what happened to those cards... no screenshot but you'll notice it in combat.
Bas

Post by Bas »

Bas wrote: Also, not sure yet, but I think I had a bug where the starter deck vanished after I went to play with it one game, and possibly went into deck editor afterwards. Maybe anyone else can confirm, but to me it looked like my collection had only 50 cards, prob all basics, so Wagic deleted the deck because I didn't have the cards for it?
Just wanted to note that I was able to re-produce this with a new profile. So right now, as of my tests, the players starts with only 50 basics but no playables. The G/R deck doesn't seem to show up in deck editor either.

On the other matter, thanks Kev, I know I AM an annoyance.
Forums are down atm.

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

Bas wrote:
Bas wrote: Also, not sure yet, but I think I had a bug where the starter deck vanished after I went to play with it one game, and possibly went into deck editor afterwards. Maybe anyone else can confirm, but to me it looked like my collection had only 50 cards, prob all basics, so Wagic deleted the deck because I didn't have the cards for it?
Just wanted to note that I was able to re-produce this with a new profile. So right now, as of my tests, the players starts with only 50 basics but no playables. The G/R deck doesn't seem to show up in deck editor either.

On the other matter, thanks Kev, I know I AM an annoyance.
I think it was designed that way. The premade is not your deck but a useable deck if you don't have any decks at first. You use the premade deck to win games, get credits until you can make your own deck... after you have made your own deck, you cannot use the premade anymore...
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

another info is if somehow you load a deck with cards you don't have in your collection, when you open it in your deck editor it will be zero/unavailable so if you save the deck, the cards which you don't have will be deleted in your deck... I think some kind of protection or whatever due to cheating, just use the cheat profile and unlock all cards so you can make your deck with the collections/sets unlocked...
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

Next UPDATE will support wish cards, it will get the card from the list of your sideboard in your deck. It's already working but I still need to figure how to add sideboard using the deck editor. (UPDATE Already implemented and uses cardid)
Last edited by kevlahnota on Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

UPDATE: Just commited the support for wish cards and sideboards. You also need to reset your key binding to defaults, I added the key "b" for windows / "sound" button for psp for binding the sideboard button. also fix the layout button for binding default keys to windows (wsad - up, down, left, right).

kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

next update adjust stack display, the latest object will be always on top, the last object will be on the bottom. also adjust game credits..

in the SS above I first cast lightning bolt targeting the opponent, then cast brainstorm as interrupt, then cunning wish as interrupt, then an instant ability casting white knight. so last in first out rule, the white knight will resolve, then cunning wish, brainstorm, then lightning bolt. I made it this way so if theere are a lot of interrupts on the stack, we can always see which will resolve first. Before, previous stack display always put the latest object on the bottom, which sometime we cannot see if there are many objects on the stack...
Bas

Post by Bas »

In which way can we support you other than simply playing?

Could you need additional AI decklists?

If so:
- Does the AI use combat tricks/pumps properly or should they best be left out of the deck(s)?
- Does the deck need to have 60 cards? I got some custom decks that have more as I have some issues removing cards personally.
Forums are down atm.