Official Wagic 0.20.1.x 03-14-2017

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
kevlahnota

Re: Official Wagic 0.20.1.x 02-10-2017

Post by kevlahnota »

sandman423 wrote:How do I take the wagic android source and make it into pc?
I don't know why the github pc version is not uploaded. The appveyor build for pc is complete but it doesn't appear on the releases...
If I can finish it later I'll upload a custom pc version with bug fixes and some new additions like displaying multi quads in stack (up to 10 only) per ability stack. Also I fix aicode key, it's for overriding the reveal ability that only ai must use. The AI will use the reveal ability but when it resolve the custom ai code takes place if the controller is ai :) (I'm starting to refactor cards (400+ cards) with search in library using reveal. So if a human activates the card with reveal, it will resolve as normal)
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

sandman423 wrote:How do I take the wagic android source and make it into pc?
anyway here's my custom PC build so you can test:
https://mega.nz/#!VooyTCYC!YAbvlIYCrz52 ... tl6kOzbnsI

You can see the changes here
https://github.com/kevlahnota/wagic/commits/master

Do note that the primitives included here don't have my full aicode since i'm not yet finished refactoring it, the new cards are from c16 to aer prior to the 2-10-2017 release.
However the AI will try to use reveal if they are available since I already added the code inside this build.
rob3d

Post by rob3d »

Is it possible to add controller support so this can be played on android tv? Sideloaded and it works fine with a mouse but for the controller only directional input is recognized.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

rob3d wrote:Is it possible to add controller support so this can be played on android tv? Sideloaded and it works fine with a mouse but for the controller only directional input is recognized.
if the directional input is recognized then I think its possible. Did you try changing the keybinding in the options menu? If any of the buttons is recognized?
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Thank you. I can't wait to try this up to date on PC.
rob3d

Post by rob3d »

kevlahnota wrote:
if the directional input is recognized then I think its possible. Did you try changing the keybinding in the options menu? If any of the buttons is recognized?

Thanks for the reply. Yes I tried the keybinding and the app doesn't detect the contoller inputs for any button other than dpad or the left analog stick. So it seems like app can only see the directional buttons.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I am trying to use it but the Aetherflux Reservoir isn't gaining me life when I cast a spell or when I try to use it's ability if I am over 50 life
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

sandman423 wrote:I am trying to use it but the Aetherflux Reservoir isn't gaining me life when I cast a spell or when I try to use it's ability if I am over 50 life
thanks for the report. It's working fine on my current build. make sure remove mods and use the included primitives only (this new version is not compatible to other primitives from other sources since there are keyword changes/enhancement I introduced). I'll try to upload a new version since my current build im using has a lot of changes like a working card zone position and corrected zone display. I just tested this and it works fine except I found a bug with it with castcard targetting a land makes a stormcount and it's been corrected. :D
Last edited by kevlahnota on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

rob3d wrote:
kevlahnota wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Yes I tried the keybinding and the app doesn't detect the contoller inputs for any button other than dpad or the left analog stick. So it seems like app can only see the directional buttons.
I think our dev Rolzad has an idea about keybinding but I don't know how if he already implemented it since I saw last time about android gamepad logs. Sorry but it's not my expertise to add that functionality at the moment. Anyway is there a keybinder in android like in pc? maps the buttons to keyboard to access key event? its just an idea though and probably it wont work.
rob3d

Post by rob3d »

kevlahnota wrote: I think our dev Rolzad has an idea about keybinding but I don't know how if he already implemented it since I saw last time about android gamepad logs. Sorry but it's not my expertise to add that functionality at the moment. Anyway is there a keybinder in android like in pc? maps the buttons to keyboard to access key event? its just an idea though and probably it wont work.
Thanks, hopefully he gets a chance to take a look because the Andorid optimized cards and the MTG theme look gorgeous on a 1080p tv

Theres an app I used to use that would rebind hardware buttons on my phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ard2&hl=en

I'll give that a try and report back