Official Wagic 0.20.1.x 03-14-2017

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
i-am-not-one

Re: Official Wagic 0.20.1.x 02-28-2017

Post by i-am-not-one »

Great work Kev.

Some very nice additions

Bas if you are interested in making AI decks you should look into Zethfox's work on the AI card parser.
Not a lot of people used it but I believe a few of the later AI decks have some examples of it.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I know psp isn't supported anymore but by chance can I get the latest working version of Wagic for PSP...

I am hoping to use cards up to latest set.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

sandman423 wrote:I know psp isn't supported anymore but by chance can I get the latest working version of Wagic for PSP...

I am hoping to use cards up to latest set.
As of this moment, the github build (travis) seems weird because the build completes but we can't see the releases for psp, android, windows except for linux build. even though there's no development for psp, the github will still build for psp. I've no expertise on how the github-travis build works so we can only hope for other devs to fix it. I can provide private build for android and pc only..
kevlahnota

Re: Official Wagic 0.20.1.x 03-14-2017

Post by kevlahnota »

UPDATE: added private build for PC and Android since github releases for android and pc are missing...
sandman423

Re: Official Wagic 0.20.1.x 03-14-2017

Post by sandman423 »

See the Unwritten is letting me choose 2 creatures on the top of the deck but it only lets me put in the first one I choose. Even though I have a 10/10 on the field.

here is the code.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=See the Unwritten
auto=if type(creature[power>3]|mybattlefield)~morethan~0 then reveal:8 revealzone(mylibrary) optionone target(<2>creature|reveal) moveto(mybattlefield) and!( all(*|reveal) moveto(ownergraveyard) )! optiononeend optiontwo all(*|reveal) moveto(ownergraveyard) optiontwoend revealend
auto=if type(creature[power>3]|mybattlefield)~lessthan~1 then reveal:8 revealzone(mylibrary) optionone target(<1>creature|reveal) moveto(mybattlefield) and!( all(*|reveal) moveto(ownergraveyard) )! optiononeend optiontwo all(*|reveal) moveto(ownergraveyard) optiontwoend revealend
text=Reveal the top eight cards of your library. You may put a creature card from among them onto the battlefield. Put the rest into your graveyard. -- Ferocious -- If you control a creature with power 4 or greater, you may put two creature cards onto the battlefield instead of one.
mana={4}{G}{G}
type=Sorcery
[/card]