Modernized Vintage Sets (480x690 Borderless)

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
Nethellus

Re: Modernized Vintage Sets (480x690 Borderless)

Post by Nethellus »

I have now finished the The Dark set. It is available in the first post. =)
ORIONWILL

Post by ORIONWILL »

Can't get the border fix to work for me on my android
Nethellus

Post by Nethellus »

I don't know anything about how androids work, sorry. I use the windows version of Wagic, version 0.20.1
Nethellus

Post by Nethellus »

I have now updated all the released sets to have all the tokens that they need (except for the The Dark set, it has not been updated since no cards in it produce tokens). So if you want tokens added, you can download the updated sets in the first post. =)

It was a bit tricky to do, since there are no official art that I could find for the tokens of these old sets. I looked around for suitable art on the web, I used some art from the old game Shandalar (which was very low res, so I had to clean it up a lot), and for some cards I used part of the art of the main card and modified it somewhat for the token. Overall I think they look very good. Here are some examples with the main card on the left and the new tokens on the right:

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Last edited by Nethellus on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Excellent work!

Thank you for doing this.
Nethellus

Post by Nethellus »

I have now completed the Fallen Empires set, and I have added that set along with the RV, LEG and DRK sets to a single file called Second Rotation. I have also updated some cards in both the first and second rotation with some small fixes and art tweaks. Also in this release all Fallen Empires cards that need tokens has their tokens, as will all sets in future releases.

The script I am using to create these cards is not 100% automated, I still have to format the card text of every card manually, unless it is identical to an existing card, and this does take time, so I can't just run the script and wait for it to complete on its own. This is why I have not updated in some time, since I have not played this game for a while and not completed many cards.
Nethellus

Post by Nethellus »

I noticed that the download links and the images were broken. Dropbox changed something, and I had to update all the links. They are all fixed and working again now.

If anyone tried to download these sets while they were not working, I am sorry about that. I knew that Dropbox had done something new on their end, but I thought these old links would still work. I was mistaken.
Nethellus

Post by Nethellus »

I have now completed the 4th Edition set. A download link is available in the first post.

The First and Second Rotation packages has also been updated a bit.
- In the Fallen Empires set, I fixed the name plate of the Citizen token (it was wrong).
- I made new Saproling tokens in the Fallen Empires set. These new ones fit the art style of the set much better.
- I fixed the Tetravite token in the Antiquities set. It had no set/rarity symbol.
William Ward

Post by William Ward »

nice work