Preview for Wagic 0.18 UPDATE - PLANESWALKERS COMING!

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
DrLitebur

Re: Preview for Wagic 0.18 UPDATE - PLANESWALKERS COMING!

Post by DrLitebur »

I did, and really, well, I still have a lot of problems navigating the menus. Examples are as follows:

Trying to find certain cards (or sets of cards) in the shop, or in the deck builder. It is nearly impossible to navigate them, and trust me, I have tried. I take my iPad everywhere, and my PSP not so much anymore...and I would love to have my wagic with me. Trying to play and make it feasible on the platform as it is is just not working. I spoke with you once before about some sort of directional pad or something on the screen, to make it a little easier, or some way to make it easier to work with. I would love to play this a lot more. I am getting into the cards again, and playing this on the go would only help increase my abilities.

Just my notes, and my playtesting of the game on the iOS.
henoros

Post by henoros »

Like Sorin I find myself unable to run the 0.181 update. Upon attempting to start Wagic.exe (from the 0.171 version) I immediately receive an error message from windows that Wagic.exe has encountered a problem and has to shutdown. 0.180 however however seems to work perfectly well. Note that I am attempting to utilize these updates by placing the core zip file into the res folder and moving the old core files elsewhere. In case it matters I am attempting to do this on Windows XP service pack 3.

Hopefully this information will be of some minor use.
ttdic

Post by ttdic »

I also found that the new core 0.181 has some problems,the core 0.180 can run quite well in the game.
But when I replace the 0.181 to the program it has the error and can't run anymore.
mnguyen

Post by mnguyen »

ttdic wrote:I also found that the new core 0.181 has some problems,the core 0.180 can run quite well in the game.
But when I replace the 0.181 to the program it has the error and can't run anymore.
Sadly, the only I can say is that 0181 works with the latest development version and is not an official release. The fact that 0180 works with 0170 is great but also unsupported. When the next version is released, the core files will be compatible. Until then, I can only guarantee that 0.170 core files will work with 0.171.

Please be patient.

--Mike
ttdic

Post by ttdic »

mnguyen wrote:
ttdic wrote:I also found that the new core 0.181 has some problems,the core 0.180 can run quite well in the game.
Sadly, the only I can say is that 0181 works with the latest development version and is not an official release. The fact that 0180 works with 0170 is great but also unsupported. When the next version is released, the core files will be compatible. Until then, I can only guarantee that 0.170 core files will work with 0.171.

Please be patient.

--Mike
I see. Thanks!
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Venser, Emblem is broken...

I played Think Twice and it doesn't activate his Exile Any Permanent...Also when I play lands they register as me casting a Spell to Exile...Any ideas?

fixed
ttdic

Post by ttdic »

Another bug

When the [Floating Shield] and [Pentarch Ward] were put in the field and enchant to the creature. The player can't choose the color.

---------------------------------------------
Enchant creature

As Floating Shield enters the battlefield, choose a color.

Enchanted creature has protection from the chosen color. This effect doesn't remove Floating Shield.

Sacrifice Floating Shield: Target creature gains protection from the chosen color until end of turn

------------------------------------------------

Enchant creature

As Pentarch Ward enters the battlefield, choose a color.

When Pentarch Ward enters the battlefield, draw a card.

Enchanted creature has protection from the chosen color. This effect doesn't remove Pentarch Ward.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

you have to be a on a build made from the current svn, otherwise those cards will do nothing.
slurple

Post by slurple »

So how does wagic look on the new ipad's retina screen?
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Venser Emblem is still Freezing the game up.

Updated to latest SVN..Also where is Karn?