Preview for Wagic 0.18 UPDATE - PLANESWALKERS COMING!

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
ph34rbot

Re: Preview for Wagic 0.18 UPDATE - PLANESWALKERS COMING!

Post by ph34rbot »

Why in the world do guys you coded null rod, it doesn't do anything?

Congrats, testing some new cards, the planeswalkers are awesome.
kaioshin

Post by kaioshin »

@Zeth: sorry, should have been more specific on that. It's the powerstrike. I choose the creature and get a freeze.

Anyway, AMAZING JOB dude. I can't stress this enough.
gilmarvoltaire

Post by gilmarvoltaire »

Wow thank you, finally we have the planeswlkers wagic (OFFICIAL) I'm almost in tears of joy, so now for my happiness lack a way to pvp.
gilmarvoltaire

Post by gilmarvoltaire »

Now just for curiosity, how does the system of choice for AI as the damage will be caused in planeswalkers or player? AI has the kind of discernment when it is best to attack the player or planeswalker?
again I am very happy for everything you did.
jlu_tcl

Post by jlu_tcl »

first, thank you for nice work.
i have a crash when i play first ability of Garruk Relentless , which is '0: Garruk Relentless deals 3 damage to target creature. That creature deals damage equal to its power to him'.
i dont know if is a bug.
kaioshin

Post by kaioshin »

Ah, Zeth, now that you fixed Garruk Relentless in the SVN, there's still a problem with him. He deals damage to the creature, but if the creature dies, if doesn't deal it's damage to him afterwards.
jlu_tcl

Post by jlu_tcl »

bug report.
when the creature attached by Elbrus, the Binding Blade deals damage to player, Elbrus, the Binding Blade should unattach and then transform. but it dont unattach and then crash.

Sorin, Lord of Innistrad :
-2: You get an emblem with "Creatures you control get +1/+0." but the emblem seem take effect untill end of turn.

-6: Destroy up to three target creatures and/or other planeswalkers. Return each card put into a graveyard this way to the battlefield under your control. but the creastures or planeswalkers dont return to the battlefield .
matchet

Post by matchet »

Sorin wrote:Very much looking forward Have been downloaded 0.18 34MB http://code.google.com/p/wagic/downloads/list
Thanks a lot for that link ^^. For a while im going to wait for official announce in wololo.net/wagic page
kaioshin

Post by kaioshin »

Another quick bug report :)

Chandra Naalar always deals just 1 damage to the creature, no matter how much loyalty I pay. Just a typo in the mtg file
mnguyen

Post by mnguyen »

kaioshin wrote:Ah, Zeth, now that you fixed Garruk Relentless in the SVN, there's still a problem with him. He deals damage to the creature, but if the creature dies, if doesn't deal it's damage to him afterwards.
Kai,
I don't think that's a bug. If Garruk's ability is supposed to be like "fight" then static affects like 0 toughness don't resolve until the ability resolves. In this case, the creature does do damage to Garruk before dying. Take a look at "Predatory Urge" which is worded the same way. the rulings and discussions should hopefully clear things up.