Preview for Wagic 0.18 UPDATE - PLANESWALKERS COMING!

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
kaioshin

Re: Preview for Wagic 0.18 UPDATE - PLANESWALKERS COMING!

Post by kaioshin »

mnguyen wrote:
kaioshin wrote:Ah, Zeth, now that you fixed Garruk Relentless in the SVN, there's still a problem with him. He deals damage to the creature, but if the creature dies, if doesn't deal it's damage to him afterwards.
Kai,
I don't think that's a bug. If Garruk's ability is supposed to be like "fight" then static affects like 0 toughness don't resolve until the ability resolves. In this case, the creature does do damage to Garruk before dying. Take a look at "Predatory Urge" which is worded the same way. the rulings and discussions should hopefully clear things up.
Okay! But creatures don't do damage to Garruk at all, as it seems.
Ah, I understand the issue now. Definitely sounds like a bug.
Sorin

Post by Sorin »

Hey . Just installed the 0181 software but run error . I find out the culprit is modrules.xml . I replaced the modrules.xml be able to run 0180 . PC and the android full so bad . Sir,how do I resolve this error ?? ! PC error;android,did not respond.
carslove54

Post by carslove54 »

Sorin wrote:Hey . Just installed the 0181 software but run error . I find out the culprit is modrules.xml . I replaced the modrules.xml be able to run 0180 . PC and the android full so bad . Sir,how do I resolve this error ?? ! PC error;android,did not respond.
i dont understand anything, where is the download of 0.18.0? :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!:
Sorin

Post by Sorin »

here to download 0.18.0
http://code.google.com/p/wagic/downloads/list
0.18.1 run error
Gentlemen, how to solve???
carslove54

Post by carslove54 »

Sorin wrote:here to download 0.18.0
0.18.1 run error
Thanks, but i have a a problem with modrules.xml., tjis file make my wagic crash, does not even start :cry: :cry: :cry:
mnguyen

Post by mnguyen »

carslove54 wrote:
0.18.1 run error
Thanks, but i have a a problem with modrules.xml., tjis file make my wagic crash, does not even start :cry: :cry: :cry:
Can you verify what version of the game you are running. modrules.xml has not changed in over a month now. 0.18.1 is targeted for the unreleased version of Wagic from the repository. If you are running off the binary Wololo posted in January then the latest core_0181.zip is not guaranteed to work. When you run with the core_0180.zip file, what is the version number in the upper right hand corner of the main screen?
jlu_tcl

Post by jlu_tcl »

bug report

it seems that there is no effect of flying,trample,intimidate of Withengar Unbound .

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Elspeth, Knight-Errant :
-8: For the rest of the game, artifacts, creatures, enchantments, and lands you control are indestructible.
this ability seem to be effective till one turn. in the next turn it is no effect.
carslove54

Post by carslove54 »

mnguyen wrote:
carslove54 wrote:
0.18.1 run error
Can you verify what version of the game you are running. modrules.xml has not changed in over a month now. 0.18.1 is targeted for the unreleased version of Wagic from the repository. If you are running off the binary Wololo posted in January then the latest core_0181.zip is not guaranteed to work. When you run with the core_0180.zip file, what is the version number in the upper right hand corner of the main screen?

mmm, i think that the problem can be that when i copy something new to wagic, i always copy to user, and not to res, may be that the problem?

When i runnig the 18 core, the version number appears like 0.17, i dont know what im doing wrong, i start the game with the exe of 0.17 for windows
DrLitebur

Post by DrLitebur »

The question I have is, when and if is the PSP version of 18.0 coming out? I have done a little playtesting with the iOS version, and it always seems to run smoother on my PSP instead of my iPad1.

Just curious.
mnguyen

Post by mnguyen »

DrLitebur wrote:The question I have is, when and if is the PSP version of 18.0 coming out? I have done a little playtesting with the iOS version, and it always seems to run smoother on my PSP instead of my iPad1.

Just curious.
Which graphics are you using for the iPad? Try using the low-res graphics(psp ones) if you find performance of the iPad unsatisfactory. The high-res graphics use a lot of memory which impacts the performance. Give that a try and let me know how that goes