PSP images for 17.0/18.0- updated with AVR

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
3v1lchr1s

Re: PSP images for 17.0- DKA updated with tokens

Post by 3v1lchr1s »

barakis wrote:@3v1lchr1s-did you remove the original version of wagic and install the images into a fresh install?
No I was kinda reluctant to do so because I had already put in like 20+ matches. But I was able to fix the problem with a fresh folder. I just lost all my cards but that doesn't matter to much now because I have so much more then I did when I first had the problem. THank you for the answer.
matchet

Post by matchet »

barakis wrote:
matchet wrote:Thanks a lot, as allways.
I have to ask for someone who have AvN img (not cropped please) set to upload it. Its currently the only one set with no images on my PSP Wagic :(
Try this and let me know how it works :D
http://www.4shared.com/zip/oVXv-aX9/AVNfull.html
Yes! ^^ its works, and also PD3. Thanks for all efforts :]
barakis

Post by barakis »

matchet wrote: Yes! ^^ its works, and also PD3. Thanks for all efforts :]
Sorry for the delay in my reply :(

PD3 is graveborn? If so it is in the original post :D
Clarkal

Re: PSP images for 17.0/18.0- updated with AVR

Post by Clarkal »

Can the cards me made higher resolution for those who play it on the Vita? That would be nice, it looks really blurry when i play on Vita.
mightyj0e

Post by mightyj0e »

Hello guys, im just a newbie, i just want to know how to put the images on my PSP, i have 0.17.1 version. I've been playing it for a week now, i just saw that we can upload images in it. Do i have to uninstall my 0.17.1 game then re-install it to see the images?

I have copy the zip files to my USER\SETS folder, do i have to extract them one by one? Images are not showing..please help. :cry:
mightyj0e

Post by mightyj0e »

By the way, thanks to barakis and for those who helped him. You did a great job guys. Thanks as well to WOLOLO...awesome idea dude!
Sector0666

Post by Sector0666 »

Hi there I recently acquired the 800 mb bulk file and after transferring it over to my PSP it started to run slowly so yesterday I went through and unzip each set individually and all of the sets had the same two file, minus a few, a _cards DAT file and the the zip file, here's what I found:

-DKA was missing the _cards DAT file
-In FFX there was a text doc titled unsupported
-There was a KVD folder within the KVD folder
- In MBS there was a cards_dat, and a primitives folder as well as a cards_dat doc
-SotS wasn't zipped, images where already unzipped
-There was a .svn folder in WWK
- Finally in ZHR there was a Add mtg text doc as well as a Pake_Planeswalker_addonv0.1 text doc

(On a side note this is all after the original unzip.)

I don't know if these files and folder are supposed to be like they are and as far as I can tell Wagic is working great, version 18.6, after spend little more than a hour and a half cutting, unzipping, and pasting I just wanted to share what I found i8n hopes that it may help.
TranceWarp

Post by TranceWarp »

Sector0666 wrote:Hi there I recently acquired the 800 mb bulk file and after transferring it over to my PSP it started to run slowly so yesterday I went through and unzip each set individually and all of the sets had the same two file, minus a few, a _cards DAT file and the the zip file, here's what I found:

-DKA was missing the _cards DAT file
-In FFX there was a text doc titled unsupported
-There was a KVD folder within the KVD folder
- In MBS there was a cards_dat, and a primitives folder as well as a cards_dat doc
-SotS wasn't zipped, images where already unzipped
-There was a .svn folder in WWK
- Finally in ZHR there was a Add mtg text doc as well as a Pake_Planeswalker_addonv0.1 text doc

(On a side note this is all after the original unzip.)

I don't know if these files and folder are supposed to be like they are and as far as I can tell Wagic is working great, version 18.6, after spend little more than a hour and a half cutting, unzipping, and pasting I just wanted to share what I found in hopes that it may help.
Here's what I can tell you of the above items:

*There shouldn't be any cards_dat or primitives files as they are already in the core ZIP. If you find any to sets already supported, just delete them. It won't hurt anything.

*SVN files refer to the base code which can be compilied to the different versions. People can use an SVN checkout program to pull the code for beta revisions to Wagic. That code can then be compiled. It seems that when these were put together, the picture data was running through an unzipped core.

*The "unsupported.txt" file is a reference for cards coders to tell them that these cards still need a way to be coded.

*I don't recognize the FFX or SotS sets, so I'm assuming that they're custom sets.
If pro is the opposite of con, then is progress the opposite of Congress?
- source unknown