PSP images for 17.0/18.0- updated with AVR

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
sandman423

Re: PSP images for 17.0- DKA updated with tokens

Post by sandman423 »

I downloaded the ISD in the main post and dragged and dropped ISD.zip to folder...

Still not getting tokens....Do I need to Extract the Images from within the zip file?

I see all Pics from Innistrad but when I play Midnight Haunting still no tokens.
barakis

Post by barakis »

I still have it in the zip in my folder. I just rezipped and reupped the ISD again, in case something went wrong when I did it the first time.

Could it be a problem in the primitives folder? Possibly 2 different .txt files cancelling each other-just a wild guess as I'm not too sure about how that works.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Anyone got the ISD Token images working?
matchet

Post by matchet »

Thanks a lot, as allways.
I have to ask for someone who have AvN img (not cropped please) set to upload it. Its currently the only one set with no images on my PSP Wagic :(

Greetings,
-- Matchet

EDIT: @sandman cant confirm it because dont know 100% if I downloaded that set from this trhead, but in my PSP works fine. Sorry for my English, not my main Languaje
barakis

Post by barakis »

matchet wrote:Thanks a lot, as allways.
I have to ask for someone who have AvN img (not cropped please) set to upload it. Its currently the only one set with no images on my PSP Wagic :(
Try this and let me know how it works :D
http://www.4shared.com/zip/oVXv-aX9/AVNfull.html
kloudskelos

Post by kloudskelos »

i want ME4 and primitives pack please
barakis

Post by barakis »

kloudskelos wrote:i want ME4 and primitives pack please
ME4 has been added to the first post :)

Which primitives pack do you need? For ME4 all I have is the _cards.dat file, the regular primitives pack comes with the wagic download.
3v1lchr1s

Post by 3v1lchr1s »

I just recently started playing wagic, and I found it very enjoyable but I didn't like not having any card pictures. So I downloaded your image pack and install into the game. Now every time I go to boot up wagic I get a black screen and nothing else. I try to press home to go back to the main menu and it simply crashes. I don't know what I am doing work. I first put all the sets into the core folder, but after reading comments and saw barakis said to put it in the user folder I thought I had it figured out. But I get the same results. I would really like some help on this.
barakis

Post by barakis »

@3v1lchr1s-did you remove the original version of wagic and install the images into a fresh install?
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

you guys should look up gatherer extractor....that tool rocks...
in options set to save by id...then make a "stored" zip file...and slap it in the folder :)