PSP images for 17.0/18.0- updated with AVR

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
barakis

PSP images for 17.0/18.0- updated with AVR

Post by barakis »

After having some problems with images not showing up on 17.0 and reading the solution Wololo had posted, I decided to rezip all the sets I had on my psp.

None of this is my work or my images, these are all compiled from contributors here on the forums.

Here is the link to the sets: http://www.4shared.com/zip/MD2waoCp/sets.html updated 2/13/12-ISD and DKA tokens included

Its a prettty big file-over 800mb.

I hope this is useful :)

1/18/12-I'm starting to upload each set individually, this will make it easier when missing or wrong images are found. Just copy and paste the new .zip file into the correct set in your user folder. If the set is stated as a full folder then extract the .zip before you copy/paste :)

Individual set links
User created set links-all user created sets will be the full folder which needs to be extracted.
These 2 sets are created by Tacoghandi-check out his thread for the current version.
Last edited by barakis on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:09 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Kakusey

Re: PSP images for 17.0

Post by Kakusey »

Thanks you very much!!! :D
A question: When i put your imagenes, i can't find the planeswalker :S, my version wagic is 17.0
Can you help me ??

Sorry for my english, i didn´t have a good teacher xD
barakis

Post by barakis »

Please let me know which planeswalkers are missing and I will see if I can put them into the sets.

I checked the 10th, 11th, and 12th core sets and they are in there.

As far as wagic support for planeswalkers-i don't think they are supported yet.
Pringer-X

Post by Pringer-X »

Just wanted to post to say thanks so much for this! Best pic set for PSP by far. I haven't come across any problems so far :D

*edit* Oh but on a side note, I have a problem with any picture set where if I put my PSP to sleep and then resume, it crashes when trying to load the images again. Is this a common problem and is there a fix for this?
barakis

Post by barakis »

Pringer-X wrote:Just wanted to post to say thanks so much for this! Best pic set for PSP by far. I haven't come across any problems so far :D

*edit* Oh but on a side note, I have a problem with any picture set where if I put my PSP to sleep and then resume, it crashes when trying to load the images again. Is this a common problem and is there a fix for this?
No prob :D glad I could help out a little!

I did some testing after you posted about the crashing and I was able to get it to crash from the trophy room after resuming from sleep mode. During a game or in the shop it loaded again normally. I do not know if this is an issue from before 17.0 or not, idk if I ever put my psp into sleep mode while in the trophy room :(

I have also found a couple cards where the images do not load-I should have some free time this weekend to look into the problem there and update the sets.

If theres any other problems please let me know.
Weller

Post by Weller »

You, sir, are my hero!
barakis

Post by barakis »

Edited 1st post-fixed some missing images in 6th Edition.

More updates coming soon!
Weller wrote:You, sir, are my hero!
:D Thanks!
bkumanchik

Post by bkumanchik »

Hmmm.... links seem to be broken, am I the only one experiencing this?
Pringer-X

Post by Pringer-X »

bkumanchik wrote:Hmmm.... links seem to be broken, am I the only one experiencing this?
Megaupload was actually just taken down by the Fed, look it up in Google. This SOPA movement is going to really stir some **** up soon.
barakis

Post by barakis »

bkumanchik wrote:Hmmm.... links seem to be broken, am I the only one experiencing this?
Looks like megaupload has been shut down by the feds :cry:

Sets re-upped to a different host.