PSP images for 17.0/18.0- updated with AVR

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
barakis

Re: PSP images for 17.0- DKA updated with tokens

Post by barakis »

Tacoghandi wrote:Nice job here. I definatly think this post should be stickied as it is much more updated than the other psp image sets.

I saw that you included links to my sets and just wanted to let you know that those are probably out of date. I have made a consolidated topic for my stuff which also includes planeswalkers now. You can find the link to the topic in my signature.

Thanks for the images i had some pretty old ones for isd and was having trouble finding an up to date set.
Thanks for the support!!! :D

I updated my first post with the link to your thread on the forums here.
VASTOLORDE

Post by VASTOLORDE »

Thanks for the upload guys an exellent job i was wondering if anybody could tell me why cards like Isochron Scepter,time walk,diabolic edict and the eldrazis from zendikar doesnt appear in the game;Thanks in advance keep up the good work. :D
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

The reason those cards aren't in game is because they are really hard to code...The problem is the coding likes simple it seems. Annihilator is an ability of choosing permanents to sac, but it's hard to make the opponent aka CPU to recognize what to sac. Some abilities are near impossible to code at this time...I don't see Eldrazi ever making it in game or Isochron Scepter to many variables.
VASTOLORDE

Post by VASTOLORDE »

Thanks alot, but still for me is the best and more complete magic game i haved play thanks for everything; best homebrew ever
:D .
Dimityr

Post by Dimityr »

Could I please have a step-by-step guide for how to make this work?

Because I downloaded and ran the game normally but then decided I wanted cards so I downloaded and installed the cards just fine, I can get the cards to appear in deck editing but then if I start a game it stops working and I have to press "O" to get it back to the main menu. I am using a Psp version with the latest firmware and latest version of Wagic and the exact download from this forum.

Please help, and thank you.
barakis

Post by barakis »

Dimityr wrote:Could I please have a step-by-step guide for how to make this work?

download and unzip sets.zip
copy and paste the unzipped sets folder to wth>user on your psp

This was all I did to get the images on my psp.

If you need any further assistance please let me know :)
Dimityr

Post by Dimityr »

barakis wrote:If you need any further assistance please let me know :)
Unfortunately I did this and still had the error that I described. Again the error is that after I have the cards installed through the process you described I then run the game and can see the cards in the trophy card spoiler menu but then when I try to edit a deck or begin a game it freezes. Thanks for the help though. However I am going to try it again. And I will post if it works this time.
Dimityr

Post by Dimityr »

I have just tried it again... not sure why it worked this time but it did. So to all those other people just follow exactly what Barakis said and you will be fine. Thanks Barakis!
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Anyone else not getting tokens for Spirits for Midnight Haunting in INS?
barakis

Post by barakis »

sandman423 wrote:Anyone else not getting tokens for Spirits for Midnight Haunting in INS?
The original ISD that I had uploaded did not have the token images in them. I just realized that the complete sets package does not have the most recent ISD version in it, but the individual download link has been updated and does include the tokens. :oops: