HQ Images (for Android phones) UPD 21.05.2012

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
devi59

Re: HQ Images (for Android phones) UPD 21.05.2012

Post by devi59 »

I am starting to get angry and I feel stupid, I've been using Wagic since the early days on PSP but for the life of me, I can't get the images (not just mine but all of them) to show up on my Xperia Play android phone. I just don't get it.....
belux

Post by belux »

@devi59
I've also an xperia play, you have to put images simply into the \SET directory, each .zip into another directory having the same name:

\SET
-\10E\10E.zip
-\WWK\WWk.zip
-\ZEN\ZEN.zip

and so on...
IMPORTANT: the level compression of the zip file HAS TO BE zero!!! Its function its only to store the images! If the level compression is enabled, the images will not show!

PS- you are able to play well with your xperia play?, every time I start playing after some turns all become too slow (ultra slow motion)... and I've to force the system to quit the app. I tried also without images, but it's the same... too bad :cry:
devi59

Post by devi59 »

belux wrote:@devi59
I've also an xperia play, you have to put images simply into the \SET directory, each .zip into another directory having the same name:

\SET
-\10E\10E.zip
-\WWK\WWk.zip
-\ZEN\ZEN.zip

and so on...
IMPORTANT: the level compression of the zip file HAS TO BE zero!!! Its function its only to store the images! If the level compression is enabled, the images will not show!

PS- you are able to play well with your xperia play?, every time I start playing after some turns all become too slow (ultra slow motion)... and I've to force the system to quit the app. I tried also without images, but it's the same... too bad :cry:
yea been there done that as far as where stuff goes and on store compression. i think im going to just remove all zips alltogether and see what happens at that point. also, I had to get gamekeyboard to fix some button stuff because of the way that android is set up but once i used that I can play just as well as I was on my psp, only issue was not having any of the images (which i want, I had them all for my psp). I'm in the middle of reflashing my phone to cyanogenmod now so once that is all squared away, I will go back to fixing my wagic issues. Hopefully I can get it done soon.
devi59

Post by devi59 »

well got my phone back up and running, unzipped files still getting nothing. this is really starting to bug me, did it get disabled for android on 1.8.6?
G:\Wagic\User\sets\5ED\3758.jpg is Aladdin's Ring. this would be correct right? or do I have something still wrong (g:\ is obviously my sd card on my phone)

hold the phone, is it sets SET or SETS?
devi59

Post by devi59 »

trying it again now all in Res folder since it says android only has Res
devi59

Post by devi59 »

got it, Res folder did it
jianxian

Post by jianxian »

\SET
-\10E\10E.zip
-\WWK\WWk.zip
-\ZEN\ZEN.zip

and so on...

i find a way to use .zip
first,u decompress it,then u compression it with the storage mode'Store'(.zip),now u can use them like xojlmc's.

PS:my poor en :cry:
devi59

Post by devi59 »

jianxian wrote:

\SET
-\10E\10E.zip
-\WWK\WWk.zip
-\ZEN\ZEN.zip

and so on...

i find a way to use .zip
first,u decompress it,then u compression it with the storage mode'Store'(.zip),now u can use them like xojlmc's.

No, I understood what you ment, I had already done that, but it didn't work. Not sure why, I just unzipped it all into my Res\sets folder and it's working fine now, thanks though!
jianxian

Post by jianxian »

devi59 wrote:
jianxian wrote:

\SET
-\10E\10E.zip
-\WWK\WWk.zip
-\ZEN\ZEN.zip

and so on...

i find a way to use .zip

No, I understood what you ment, I had already done that, but it didn't work. Not sure why, I just unzipped it all into my Res\sets folder and it's working fine now, thanks though!
I think you forget the _cards.dat,the _cards.dat is decompress from core_0186.zip,like this:
set
|
|--10E
| |
| |--10E.zip
| |--_cards.dat
|--WWK
| |
| |--WWk.zip
| |--_cards.dat
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

the _cards.dat is not needed in new versions of Wagic, because it is included in the core.zip file, don't mess up with the _cards.dat unless you are trying to mod the game heavily