HQ Images (for Android phones) UPD 21.05.2012

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
xojlmc

HQ Images (for Android phones) UPD 21.05.2012

Post by xojlmc »

Some of android users claim that Wagic runs slow on old devices, so I've resized images from my other topic: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3222
I cropped black/white borders and resized previews into 281*400 and thumbs into 60x84

Image Image

These packs are from my old collection, so there may be some problems, please notify me if you find any. These pack contain only 92 sets yet. One day I'll add missing ones

You can get the archive here:
http://min.us/magicSets_phone (You can download exact set separately or all sets together)
and
http://min.us/mbfN4AG9w
(devi59 decided to be my disciple on this topic, so now he's responsible for these images :D )

If you want to start using MIN.US, please notify me: I'll send you invite and get little more free space there ;)
Last edited by xojlmc on Mon May 21, 2012 6:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
Zethfox

Re: HQ Images (for Android phones): cropped & light

Post by Zethfox »

we have yet to announce which devices and amount of android device support we will offer with wagic. so far the only thing on android port that is solid is that we will require gingerbread and up.

here is my advice as a developer, unless you are getting flooded with the same report that something you created is not working correctly, and the user can provide you with exact answers to your questions...you have to realize that 99.99999999% of the time, its user error.

another thing the dev team has been discussing is how the images are supported...for example we talked about devices that have internal memory, just to point something out, we support external mem not internal with wagic...so unless the users has internal mem that is mounted(which most can't tell you if it is or isn't)..things simply won't run liquid smooth for them....
while reducing the size is generally alright, it kinda hits the users which had no issues at all...I, for one, enjoy being able to see a spec of dust which was on the scanner when the card was scanned...it was the whole point after all of creating a "super high quality set". Which mind you, this set you created is by far the highest quality scans wagic has seen thanks for that.
xojlmc

Post by xojlmc »

Many old devices have custom firmwares based on 2.3, but are not very powerful, also not all users have big SD cards, in my phone I have only 2Gb memory card, so someone can find it useful =)
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

:mrgreen: I love this set...so crisp, so clean.
mickey_brown

Post by mickey_brown »

Whoah!? Wagic for android? Is it out yet? Haven't been around for a little while...
I have an HTC Evo 4G. Think it will be able to handle it?
It would be awesome cuz I could get away with playing it at work!
xojlmc

Post by xojlmc »

mickey_brown wrote:Whoah!? Wagic for android? Is it out yet? Haven't been around for a little while...
I have an HTC Evo 4G. Think it will be able to handle it?
It would be awesome cuz I could get away with playing it at work!
if you have android 2.3, then it will, ask wololo for a test apk-file :)
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

I love this, thanks a lot xojlmc
pyza69

Post by pyza69 »

Does it work on HTC Wildfire.
I greet
xojlmc

Post by xojlmc »

pyza69 wrote:Does it work on HTC Wildfire.
I greet
If it's a question - I don't know :)
Try it
pyza69

Post by pyza69 »

hello
drew pictures and where can I find apk.file?
I greet