HQ Images (for Android phones) UPD 21.05.2012

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
Gridlost

Re: HQ Images (for Android phones) UPD 21.05.2012

Post by Gridlost »

I was going to add the entire collection to my phone, Is this a bad idea? will it lag the game out? Also, in addition to the card art, DO I need database files of any kind to get them to function as intended in game? Also, are the Zip Files already in a zero compression format or do I need to re-zip them in that fashion?
devi59

Post by devi59 »

Gridlost wrote:I was going to add the entire collection to my phone, Is this a bad idea? will it lag the game out? Also, in addition to the card art, DO I need database files of any kind to get them to function as intended in game? Also, are the Zip Files already in a zero compression format or do I need to re-zip them in that fashion?
I have the entire collection on my Sony Xperia Play, no lag. I also do not have them in the zips, which may or may not cause/not cause lag. The zip files I at least put up are already in zero compression as I am sure the originals are as well.
devi59

Post by devi59 »

I am in the process of resizing these remastered sets
Urza's Block
Legions
Scourge

because of William Ward and S4r0m and their respective threads: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3591 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3665 but I will not post the links until they both give me the OK to do so.
William Ward

Post by William Ward »

devi59 wrote:I am in the process of resizing these remastered sets
Urza's Block
Legions
Scourge

because of William Ward and S4r0m and their respective threads: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3591 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3665 but I will not post the links until they both give me the OK to do so.
i'll send you the magic set data if you want and you have my permission :D
devi59

Post by devi59 »

William Ward wrote:
devi59 wrote:I am in the process of resizing these remastered sets
Urza's Block
Legions
Scourge

i'll send you the magic set data if you want and you have my permission :D
You can sure send it to me, but what I do is run the cards through Photoshop.I made a resizing script to match the dimensions and things we use on this thread. Takes a bit, but it works well. I haven't used MSE in awhile, but I think I should probably download it and start doing it again, I'm just a big fan of the new cards compared to the old borders. I really want to see all the sets on the new versions. I may have been playing Magic since Ice Age, but I think the nostalgia has warn off, bring on remasters!
Legions
Scourge

After I did these, it looks like they may be a little blurry so I am running them through a filter in photoshop to try to sharpen them up. I may need to change my resizing technique if these aren't good enough. The first link is to the first resized and I will post a second one (or just look at the end of my minus folder) for the sharpened version.
devi59

Post by devi59 »

M13 being processed and uploaded. May not be HQ but they are full scans from gatherer
baldersmashed

Post by baldersmashed »

i have all your sets for android. They're great! However, there are several sets that don't display at all despite their id's matching and the folder setup for images being proper. I can't, for the life of me, figure out what the problem is! The sets that do this are Time Spiral, 2ED, m12, ME4, CMD, ZEN, and a couple other i can't remember right now. Any ideas?
Dr.Solomat wrote:"Vegeta! What does the scouter say about Wagics power level?"

"It's over ten thooooouuuuuusaaaaaaaaand!"

"What 10.000? There's no way that can be right!"
JuDicus MaXimus

Post by JuDicus MaXimus »

Would this HQ android set be better than the original android sets?
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

this is the one i use, and theyre nice..
devi59

Post by devi59 »

IF there are any of the sets that aren't listed, good or any other problems, make sure you have gone to BOTH of our sites to download them all, I have basically taken this over but I didn't see a point in reuploading them all to mine as well.