HQ Images UPD 18/03/2013

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
xojlmc

HQ Images UPD 18/03/2013

Post by xojlmc »

So first of all due to many comments, I decided to relocate my sets to new hosting.
The second thing: as far as I'm playing on a quite big screen (galaxy note 2 to be certain), the sets I'm using have borders (I like cards with borders, it's more realistic), the white borders were replaced with black ones. The images were again made from scratch, so report any found bugs.

The third thing: it's quite hard to download sets separately, so it's more convinient to have access to the SETS folder with all it's structure. That's why I've chosen Yandex.disk - it allows me to control the files, but there's one problem: I cannot share the folder with the public, only with a person via email.
So, in order to get access to all files you have to complete three simple steps:

1) Visit http://disk.yandex.com/ - it's a very well known dropbox-like hosting in Russia, you can fully trust it and press DOWNLOAD (windows and macos supported)
2) Install the program and login there (I've created fake account):

login

Code: Select all

wagic

pass

Code: Select all

wololo_wagic
3) The program will create a folder called "Yandex.disk", there you'll find SETS folder, wich will automatically download files.
That's all. The program works much like Dropbox, if I place there a file, you automaticaly get it downloaded to your computer, so you'll always have the most up-to-date files.
Guys, please, don't make any mess in the yandex.disk folder, just copy the SETS folder somwhere else and do whatever you want

Just don't change settings and don't publish login and pass enywhere else
Last edited by xojlmc on Sat May 11, 2013 7:14 am, edited 68 times in total.
KF1

Re: HQ Images (made for Android): cropped & light

Post by KF1 »

There are many players that prefer the non-PSP sets and this will cater to them.

Thanks for doing this.
jwilkes99999

Post by jwilkes99999 »

This is awesome! I just wish that there was a separate link for each set so I could get them individually. I have extremely slow internet at my home so I'll have to try and get the file while I'm in class.
xojlmc

Post by xojlmc »

jwilkes99999 wrote:This is awesome! I just wish that there was a separate link for each set so I could get them individually. I have extremely slow internet at my home so I'll have to try and get the file while I'm in class.
I'm thiking of it, I have very low upload speed, so it may take some time. Maybe I'll do that for 1-2 sets per day

EDIT: oh, I can upload all sets to min.us, then tonight I'll post link to separate sets
jwilkes99999

Post by jwilkes99999 »

That will be great! Thank you so much for all your work!
xojlmc

Post by xojlmc »

jwilkes99999 wrote:That will be great! Thank you so much for all your work!
Done :)
jwilkes99999

Post by jwilkes99999 »

Your LRW set works where my previously downloaded set wouldnt! That alone makes this worthwhile. Now to start updating all my other sets. :lol:
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

the other sets you downloaded that are not displaying is happening becuase they're in a compressed zip and should really be in a zip with 0 compression.
jwilkes99999

Post by jwilkes99999 »

Oh yeah, I ran into this problem when I was making my own sets for the K&D mod. If I wasn't already d/ling these HQ images I guess I could just unzip and rezip my old folders without compression. Its only one or two anymore. Most of them are still displaying.

Update: The ZEN sets thumbnails arent displaying but the large images are. I'll let you know if I find any other problems.
xojlmc

Post by xojlmc »

jwilkes99999 wrote:The ZEN sets thumbnails arent displaying but the large images are.
I really have no idea why it's so. I've created the image pack from scratch and thumbs are still not working