HQ Images UPD 18/03/2013

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
xojlmc

Re: HQ Images FULL REUPLOAD PROCESSING COMPLETE

Post by xojlmc »

mister_playboy wrote:Wow, incredible effort to upgrade everything! Thank you. 8-)

With this large new total size of 2+ GB, I think we should have a public torrent to allow ease of downloading. I can create such a torrent file and do initial seeding once I have downloaded the new sets if that is acceptable. The torrent could then be included in the first post.
I think it's acceptable, but not sure what to do with updates. You'll have to change and reupload torrent each time a change is made/
mister_playboy

Post by mister_playboy »

You are correct about the torrent. :) I would wait until you feel the new set is "finished".

I have loaded the images and here is my feedback:

HML and FEM are missing images for the cards with multiple artwork.
S00 is missing most of its cards, only the first 19 are in the archive.

Mythic cards images missing from the duel decks:
AVN
DVD
EVT
GVL
JVC
KVD
PVC

Sets not included in the first post (sorry if you already know this)
FUT
FVD
FVE
HOP
ME2
ME3
ME4
MED
MOR
P02
POR
PPR
PTK
UGL
UNH

The new thumbnails are very noticeable, and now we have artwork for the dual faced cards. :mrgreen: Thanks again and I hope everyone enjoys this fine work you have done for us.
xojlmc

Post by xojlmc »

mister_playboy wrote:You are correct about the torrent. :) I would wait until you feel the new set is "finished".

I have loaded the images and here is my feedback:

HML and FEM are missing images for the cards with multiple artwork.
S00 is missing most of its cards, only the first 19 are in the archive.

Mythic cards images missing from the duel decks:
AVN
DVD
EVT
GVL
JVC
KVD
PVC

Sets not included in the first post (sorry if you already know this)
FUT
FVD
FVE
HOP
ME2
ME3
ME4
MED
MOR
P02
POR
PPR
PTK
UGL
UNH
Thanks for that, about missing sets - it was a hosting server error, I'll upload them later.
Last edited by xojlmc on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
xojlmc

Post by xojlmc »

If anyone wants to help:it'd be great if I have a list of cards producing tokens in format: SetName - Card Name - TokenColor - TokenType - s/a
(for example)

Code: Select all

RTR - Armada Wurm - green - Wurm - 5/5
Post in this topic
mister_playboy

Post by mister_playboy »

Additions...

ALL is missing its multiple artwork cards.

ZEN is missing some of its basic lands. It appears only the first 3 listed in cards.dat for each type have images (should be 8 of each).
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

missing pc2 set
_a7x_

Post by _a7x_ »

Hi guys,
I found wagic a few days ago and really like this adaption.
Yesterday, I wanted to put all the images of the cards into the game, but failed. I'm playing on a laptop with Windows 7.
I downloaded all the packages (some are missing in the first posts, I can tell you which, if you want) and put them in the right places (wth... -->wagic0816 --> res -->
core... --> sets --> and the in the right orders).
I didn't neither unpack the zip.-data of the game nor the zip.-packages with the images.
What am I doing wrong? ;)

Thank you ;)

P.S. I'm german, so I apologize for mistakes in language or grammar :oops:
xojlmc

Re: HQ Images UPD 18/03/2013

Post by xojlmc »

So first of all due to many comments, I decided to relocate my sets to new hosting.
The second thing: as far as I'm playing on a quite big screen (galaxy note 2 to be certain), the sets I'm using have borders (I like cards with borders, it's more realistic), the white borders were replaced with black ones. The images were again made from scratch, so report any found bugs.

The third thing: it's quite hard to download sets separately, so it's more convinient to have access to the SETS folder with all it's structure. That's why I've chosen Yandex.disk - it allows me to control the files, but there's one problem: I cannot share the folder with the public, only with a person via email.
So, in order to get access to all files you have to complete three simple steps:

1) Visit http://disk.yandex.com/ - it's a very well known dropbox-like hosting in Russia, you can fully trust it and press DOWNLOAD (windows and macos supported)
2) Install the program and login there (I've created fake account):

login

wagic

pass

wololo_wagic
3) The program will create a folder called "Yandex.disk", there you'll find SETS folder, wich will automatically download files.
That's all. The program works much like Dropbox, if I place there a file, you automaticaly get it downloaded to your computer, so you'll always have the most up-to-date files.

Just don't change settings and don't publish login and pass enywhere else
toxoviper

Post by toxoviper »

Hi.

I'm a Wagic noob, but really like it alot. I'm trying to follow the Yandex steps. I have downloaded the Yandex program and am running it my PC. I see the Yandex.disk folder in My Computer. I wait for it to sync. I then go in it and see a bunch of folders... I go to the "sets" folder as instructed. I see folders in them, but they have no files inside, just empty folders.

Did somebody delete the contents by accident?

am I supposed to look in the folder "sets_18.04.2013 19-31" instead?

Help?
xojlmc

Post by xojlmc »

Thanks for notice!
toxoviper wrote: Did somebody delete the contents by accident?
Help?
Yes, it seems like someone made a little mess there :)
I fixed it, so try again and please report if everything is OK