WJMuldowney

Re: "Real Magic" Graphic Mod v0.9.2 & All Card Images

Post by WJMuldowney »

Guess you weren't in line for an iPad, eh? :o
Saint

Post by Saint »

WJMuldowney wrote:Guess you weren't in line for an iPad, eh? :o
Did you see what the thing costs for its specs? xD wait for the knockoff's wich will be alot better, Ipod, Iphone, Ipad, ICat/IDog for all i care all have better releases on other platforms, just take Android phones (HTC's etc.) against the Iphone, Ipod's agains Zune's or whatever good mediaplayer (don't own one so not up to date about that).
Oh and btw the ITablet is way better then the Ipad.

Microsoft will release one soon that will be better (cant find a link but it looks like a book :P)

and here are 9 other upcomming alternatives wich are mostlikely better or the same and cheaper:
http://mashable.com/2010/01/27/9-upcomi ... pple-ipad/

another 7 (wepad seems ALOT better then ipad):
http://www.crunchgear.com/2010/04/02/se ... ernatives/

(Lol i <3 apple bashing lol, there just way to expensive and a company that had an OS were you had to throw your cd-rom player into the trashbin to open the tray just lost my convidence entirely lol)
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
Arkh

Post by Arkh »

Hello everyone!

I've been enjoying Wagic since it's very beginning and I can't say anything but bravo for the huge work that has been done!
However, I've got a request about the latest version of Wagic, the 12.1. Indeed, I was wondering if anyone could make the eboot and the exe like nyghtcrawler's one (The Real Magic Graphic Mod).
As a matter of fact, I don't have much knowledge in coding whatsoever so... ^^

Thanks in advance to whoever will be kind enough to answer my request, and good day to all of you! :)
Arkh

Post by Arkh »

Hmm...

Up? :P
rutkowski87

Post by rutkowski87 »

Hello all!

I'm trying to find a full cards graphic set for ver 0.13.1 of Wagic and can't find any.. In the matter of fact can't find to ver 12.1 also :( I'm playing ver 11.1 right now and can't wait to upgrade and play campaigns or new sets of cards, but without images its not the same :( Is there a full graph mod for 13.1 out there, anywhere?..
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

rutkowski87 wrote:Hello all!

I'm trying to find a full cards graphic set for ver 0.13.1 of Wagic and can't find any.. In the matter of fact can't find to ver 12.1 also :( I'm playing ver 11.1 right now and can't wait to upgrade and play campaigns or new sets of cards, but without images its not the same :( Is there a full graph mod for 13.1 out there, anywhere?..
Hmm... It's like the first post of this forum... like sticky and all... : viewtopic.php?f=8&t=726&start=0 maybe the title "all images set" is not explicit enough ?

There is a 1 link download to all images pack for PSP for WTH 0.12.1.... I Have one ready for WTH 0.13.1 just need to upload it. I suggest you to look at the mediafire folder (look at my signature) and download only the sets you are currently missing.

If you want "graphic mod" download the "themes" in the theme section separatly, I can only suggest you the wonderfull MTGO theme ;-) which is currently not updated for WTH 0.13.1 as it is missing the booster art for the last 4 set added, but I should be able to post an update this week with the additional trophy art needed.

Grü

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
messala

Post by messala »

Can I use this mod on Maemo version?
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

This thread is old and not updated anymore.
Use this thread instead: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=726

Locking.
besta_ebay

Post by besta_ebay »

Hi there.

How do I activate the Graphics in Android? I cannot press triangle.
What is more: which files do i have to download for my mobile device?
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

besta_ebay wrote:Hi there.

How do I activate the Graphics in Android? I cannot press triangle.
What is more: which files do i have to download for my mobile device?
Graphics are on by default, you shouldn't have to touch anything.
For card images, search this forum, somebody's been distributing images dedicated to phones/tablets.