~Updating!~ Easy Image Installers

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
Shadowfireomega

~Updating!~ Easy Image Installers

Post by Shadowfireomega »

Putting the links in a separate topic so my sig link will bring searchers straight to them.

If you make image packs yourself and want me to put them in an easy loader, I'll do it or teach you how (its really simple, just time consuming and if you have a custom pack and want it in asap, its faster than waiting for my dino comp to compact and upload). Just please send a pm.

Note to all whom have worked so hard on the image packs I have already used:
if you want your names in the credits, please send me a PM, I am mostly working with compiled works as it is, and I honestly don't have the time or patience to go looking for names at the moment.

Ok, now for the juicy stuff!
PSP Image Packs
Mediafire Full Pack:
Note: This is a split winrar file of just over 3 gigs, you must download all parts to make the whole, blame the amount of parts on mediafire whom has a 200 mb free dl max
Part1: Here
Part2: Here
Part3: Here
Part4: Here
Part5: Here
Part6: Here
Part7: Here
Part8: Here
Part9: Here
Part10: Here
Part11: Here
Part12: Here
Part13: Here
Part14: Here
Part15: Here

you will need a memory stick of at least 4gb* to be able to install the full image pack. Smaller Packs will come soon.

Windows/Linux HQ Image Packs
Mediafire installers: coming soon

Mirrors available on request, as I understand not all countries have access to Mediafire, but this may take a while, I will go through the comments and compile a list.

I will add other systems on request.

I am going to be making the Windows Installers first, seeing as how I no longer have a PSP to work with :(. I think a few things did change while I was away, but I *hope* to have the new easy installers uploaded by the new year. I am already grabbing the images so hopefully it will be sooner than later ;D

* I made a mistake on the installer saying 2gb, must have 4g.
Last edited by Shadowfireomega on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:27 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Wagic: the Homebrew Image Pack Easy Installers

"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, I would never learn anything, and that would be a sad life." -Benjamin Fisher
check out my blog http://shadowfireomega.blogspot.com/
Zethfox

Re: Easy Image Installers

Post by Zethfox »

i take it the pc ones are HQ, theyre massive files...
just becareful not to mix up the HQ into the psp bundle, it will cause issues....

and i am sure im not the only one that wants to thank you for taking the time to do this....
Shadowfireomega

It's no problem, the real geniuses are you, wololo, and the rest of the dev team. Until I finish learning c++ this is the least I can do :P.

Adding HQ to the main post.

"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, I would never learn anything, and that would be a sad life." -Benjamin Fisher
zchay7e

Post by zchay7e »

Hey guys,

am I right in assuming this PSP pack is just for card images up to 0.13.1? The rest is missing right?
Shadowfireomega

Well to be honest, I am not sure. I took all of the image files from abrazax's post and made them into easy installers. When I finish uploading the rest of it all, I will start looking for the ones I missed and start it all over again.

Shadowfireomega

Hey all, im sorry but im going to have to put this project on hold, my living arrangements are changing and I wont have internet for a while.

quidnunc

Post by quidnunc »

thanks, works great. I installed the psp pack here, the m12 and phyrexia images from that other thread. there are some sets missing from what I've unlocked so far but I haven't been marking it down (yet)
missalexis

Post by missalexis »

Thank you so much for doing this. :D
Shadowfireomega

No problem, once I get a home internet connection, I am gonna re assemble the card images and replace all the old installers with new ones.

kendrei

Post by kendrei »

thank you for posting this quick installer for us.

OT: how many gigabyte does this game have?