Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
ElfenDream

Re: Easy Image Installers

Post by ElfenDream »

INNISTRAD images here?
gotherlee

Post by gotherlee »

You should've named the files differently, I ended up installing all of them but only 1 showed up because all their names were named sets.exe (3 hrs down the drain.)
BrandeX

Post by BrandeX »

Mirrors available on request, as I understand not all countries have access to Megaupload or Mediafire.
Would someone upload this to www.uploading.com? Megaupload and several other sites are blocked here.
Matt K

Post by Matt K »

I can't seem to download the PSP version. The download keeps timing out and says the source file couldn't be read. Any idea what's going on.
shapelyman

Post by shapelyman »

Since Megaupload is no longer up, could you please add a mirror to Media fire? I can't wait to get my hands on this.

Thanks! :-)
Shadowfireomega

Post by Shadowfireomega »

check the edit on the OP, I need help retrieving the files to repost
Wagic: the Homebrew Image Pack Easy Installers

"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, I would never learn anything, and that would be a sad life." -Benjamin Fisher
check out my blog http://shadowfireomega.blogspot.com/
Shadowfireomega

hey all, i am going to start downloading the image packs again, and will be uploading them to mediafire as soon as I get them done. This may take a while, as I need to refresh my memory of the wagic directory. I am sorry it has taken me so long, but I have had some internet problems and my ExHD (which housed my easy installers) is broken with a $1k minimum recovery bill...

"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, I would never learn anything, and that would be a sad life." -Benjamin Fisher
Shadowfireomega

BrandeX wrote:
Mirrors available on request, as I understand not all countries have access to Megaupload or Mediafire.
Would someone upload this to http://www.uploading.com? Megaupload and several other sites are blocked here.
After I learn how to make a different kind of installer (hopefully within the next few days) I'll start putting them up on other sites, the new installer will hopefully allow you to choose which image packs to install for those whom do not have big enough memory sticks.

atomicashes

Re: UPDATED Easy Image Installers

Post by atomicashes »

Does anyone know where I can find HQ images for android? All the post I've found have downloads that don't work. Please help.

atomicashes
Gokiru

Re: UPDATED Easy Image Installers

Post by Gokiru »

Hi,

what is the deal with that 'Zero_Edition_Updated_Jan_04' folder, it contains duplicates of all the other folders and is just taking up so much space (1,76 GB)?
Can I remove the folders in that one.

Also, why is there another 'sets' folder within the 'sets' folder?

BTW, if you put it like this on the PSP it's almost 5GB.