Tiny Crop images: Best performance on PSP

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
tester3

Re: Tiny Crop images: Best performance on PSP

Post by tester3 »

Gabriel Angelfire wrote:Would appreciate any thoughts on inability to download.
Megaupload is blocked in some countries... if that's not the problem, you have to wait about 45 seconds on the page before the download starts.
Mediafire has a 200MB limit per file, my package is now 250MB and I'm too lazy to split it.

Here's another link, hope it helps: http://iput.it/b09972
mik

Post by mik »

Awesome pack, the performance increase is noticeable, except when rifling through the library; there are a lot of cards missing/displaying strangely, but I would definitely give a hand on any unclaimed checking/replacing, as it's worth it. Just tell me where to start!
bafflinbook

Post by bafflinbook »

I just downloaded the file but all i see is one single file.Where do i put it into??
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

extract that zip in your sets folder. If you look into the zip file and your sets folder in wagic, this should be fairly obvious.
lantern48

Post by lantern48 »

These "tiny crop" images are a nice idea in theory, but in actual use I just can't recommend this to anyone: too many missing cards and many cards just simply don't display properly - far too many to list. And unfortunately, this is the only place to find images for New Phyrexia and M12 on this site at the moment.

Thanks for trying, but this is nowhere near ready for actual use.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

lantern, are you one of those people that are like "looking for a pencil" *scans the desk with eyes for 3 seconds* gives up.....
you even posted in the thread where you can get them, however you didn''t even bother reading that thread....
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2910&start=10
http://www.mediafire.com/?95zj67f65ixzyh9
in the unified zip, you will find the nph, comm sets...
m12
http://www.mediafire.com/?ec7g0w38d9iuh67
which was posted
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3010&start=20

in a thread where you asked for the package anyways....so yes, you look for a pencil, if it isn't 100% in your face...then you assume you have no pencils.
lantern48

Post by lantern48 »

thanks for the links,
the image thread have gotten a bit disorganized, and though i appreciate the hard work put into the tiny crops images, it was not really what i had in mind.
Last edited by lantern48 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mik

Post by mik »

cool, someone found the links!
lantern48

Post by lantern48 »

Yes, I might use both tiny crops and the real images now.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

Well lantern,
the way i found those links was using the forums "search" function.

the images are provided have nothing at all to do with us. it is just users posting them, if the links were abandon, don't get snappy with our team for not updating them, or not handing you a fresh one.

I already told you once in a post and once by private email, that there are legal reason why not just any person on our team can host images, you apparently don't care and show a "gimme gimme gimme" attitude about it.

next time you want a set of images, go to slightlymagic(google it) save the images to a folder, write a card.dat for it...tada...work done for you BY you.
then if you felt like giving something back to the community instead of this take take relationship you have, you can host the link and other users can download them.

all the instructions on how to package a card.dat are in our forums and stickied.

keep in mind, this is an open source project, this is not a job for anyone on our team...we are not getting paid to make this stuff.