FULL LIST OF HQ PICS google_drive

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
Vitty85

Re: FULL LIST OF HQ PICS google_drive

Post by Vitty85 »

SlippingBack wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:09 am
Vitty85 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:16 pm Hi,

Just download the images from the links i shared and move them into the User/sets folder of your game, it's easy.

See you.
Hey Vitty! Can you help me understand how to use gesture controls with Wagic? The back gesture doesn't do anything and I don't want to have to enable navigation bar every time I want to play Wagic.

Also, I'm having an issue with Wagic loading my card images. I have them all in user, then sets folders and no images. Thanks!

Edit: Figured out the card image problem by uninstalling and reinstalling and moving the images back.

The gestures question still stands though!
Hi,

Are you playing on Android, right?

Generally the only gesture i used it's when i have to interrupt spell. To do that just slide your finger from left to right and the game will interrupt the spell to let you cast or do some abilities (e.g counterspell).

Also there is a gesture to open the pop up menu', just slide your finger from top to down (all size of screen), in this case a menu' will come out with some options and/or functionalities (e.g. Image Downloader, SD Card Settings and Deck Importer).

Hope this can help, see you soon.
SlippingBack

Post by SlippingBack »

Okay but if I'm using gestures on my android device, but I go into the main options menu, or the store, how do I get out of those? The Android back gesture does not work.

I have to turn navigation bar buttons on, and then the back button works. Hopefully this makes sense.

Thank you!
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Sure, the navigation menu is needed to move between game areas.

Nice you solved, see you soon!