PSP DiGi CoMix Reader

Anything related to the PSP (homebrews, plugins, hacking, news,...) can go here
arcaneous

PSP DiGi CoMix Reader

Post by arcaneous »

i would have posted this in wololo.net/talk but my wagic forum username/password doesn't seem to work there. after three tries i guess i'll just put this here.

i just recently got a psp-3000 for christmas/birthday(i was born on Jan. 3) but unlike my psp-1000 i wanted this one to be unhacked. i went into the psn store and discover digital comics. at first i was saying "i'm not shelling 1.99 for a digital intangible piece of bits" but after looking through some of the free comics and using the app i was hooked. now i can see easily paying 10.00 for a bunch or a bundle pack. but after i looked online for some more information on this i found out on July 2011 sony won't be updating its comic store again. that depressed me. i still had thousands of comics to buy, but thats a lot of scratch.

so i was looking for other comic book readers to see if any were for psp and i ran into this http://pspslimhacks.com/psp-digi-comix-reader/ and look who its source is...yep wololo. man what haven't you done? so i see its an eboot file like wagic. i started to remember a page off of wololo's blog site i saw http://wololo.net/wagic/2011/01/18/rele ... n-the-psp/ Wagic for OFW. so i looked for the files in the article. i found " PRXEncrypter Pack v2.0" off a youtube site(well it lead to a mediafire site, but well...) anyway i followed the instructions got a few of "The Defender" cbrs and tested on my psp-3000 OFW 6.60 IT WORKS!!!!

so thank you wololo for making another great homebrew(one i never heard of) and i couldn't be happier. thanks again.
and thank you dx for such a great homebrew.

-arcaneous
wololo
Site Admin

Re: PSP DiGi CoMix Reader

Post by wololo »

Hey, thanks. I didn't write this homebrew, but it was made by a member of the /talk forums, so that's probably why my site is quoted as the source.

About your account not working on /talk, yes, those are two different forums and require two different accounts, sorry about that
arcaneous

Post by arcaneous »

cool. he did a really good job on it. i'm glad i found it.

sucks that i can't log in to the other forums with this account.

thanx again.

-arcaneous
goatsie666

Post by goatsie666 »

Hello. I have got this psp DiGi Comix Reader app. It has only worked with 2 comicx. What am i doing wrong? I make sure all the comicx have the .cbr extension or whatever it is. I will get these weird error messages. One says not enough memory (which there is) and the other says syntax error i think. The comic it worked with is Y:the last man. The ones it didnt work with are saga and hawkeye. I have a psp 3000 with 6.60 pro c-2 cfw. Could it maybe be plugins that are interfering with it? Or is there a way to chop the .cbr files down to smaller pieces? I had a similar problem with bookr. It would read plain pdfs, but if they had pictures, it wouldnt. But if I converted the pdfs to plain texts it would work. If anyone could please help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. This has been aggrivating me for weeks. Thanks in advance.
euracarden

Post by euracarden »

i'm glad i found it.
slope game free online
htyuer

Post by htyuer »

An article that gave me great information and answers stick merge