Wagic Images STICKY

Everything that does not fall in the other categories
Raziel017

Wagic Images STICKY

Post by Raziel017 »

Hi Wololo,

Been a while since ive logged back in and is really surprised with how much wagic has improved and moved forward with the game. before i was gone i was following one thread which was abrasax on the psp images and now everyone has their own thread with their own version of the images they want to share, its great but its all over the place maybe its just me or i dont know if some people feel the same but i find it difficult to get updates for the sets if you cant find the thread. i notice most just posts a new thread asking people to provide the link to them.

Just a suggestion maybe you can just sticky one thread and let all people who has their own version of the image sets in one place like example "STICKY psp images", Android images", "PC images" just so everyone knows where to find what version they want and they dont end up asking you or any other people in the forum.

just a suggestion though hope it helps :)
Zethfox

Re: Wagic Images STICKY

Post by Zethfox »

we can not recommend, host, list, ect the locations of images because it is a copyright infringement. you can try browsing the images thread and see if someone hosted it on their own.
Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 »

Hi Zenthfox,

I didnt mean to host it just place all those links in one thread. all in one place for user created content. just like with abrasax's thread before all is there and we all know its for psp. some threads that has image links doesnt say if its for psp, pc, android or iphone...it just says HQ images or something. :) but if its not possible its fine :)
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

:) you misunderstood...we have to turn our heads when these threads pop up...or delete them. adding s ticky to them would imply that we support the copyright infringement, now you get what i mean?
Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 »

aaaaahhhh i see..hahahaha sorry man my bad :) clear now thanks. so anyways any news on updates? maybe 18.7? or 19.0?
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

wagic is on hold, no eta on next update.