Thanks and thoughts too :) and questions

Everything that does not fall in the other categories
dareus

Thanks and thoughts too :) and questions

Post by dareus »

Hi,

Well I'm glad someone has made a app for the psp to do with magic the gathering, it was / is one of my favorite games to all date. Although i sold my colleciton but kept my 3 main decks, I look forward to trying this. I havent tried it as of yet, but with that being said,

Q: Are there types of cards that are not applicable? Meaning... like Sliver cards, or any of the newer abilities, I cant remember them all but I think phasing, counters, etc

Comment: I was thinking if it has not been done already, if people put in cards that are "Real " if somoene had a "master thread" of cards, so whenever new cards are submitted by people, there could be a master list and a single downloadable file, and people can keep adding to it, submitting it to the main author of that file?

Then if anyone wanted they can add their own cards in there.

Anywhoo thanks wololo and i'm going to try this out soon, and grats on making one of the best games possible made possible. Since fricken wizard wont release a full game of all their cards to play kinda like a yu gi oh style, meaning... shop for card packs, battle people etc, now that would be a good game,... too bad wizard :( UNLESS there is one I dont know of, I only know of the online one which I'd never pay to play that, plus have to buy cards and you only get them IF you get a whole set. Then I remember the old 1995 computer game or some old one around there lol

ciao
wololo
Site Admin

Re: Thanks and thoughts too :) and questions

Post by wololo »

dareus wrote: Q: Are there types of cards that are not applicable? Meaning... like Sliver cards, or any of the newer abilities, I cant remember them all but I think phasing, counters, etc
Yes there are. Right now the game handles around 20% of the cards. You can see a list of compatible abilities here : http://wololo.net/wagic/create-your-own-cards/
Phasing is not implemented. Counters work, but cannot be coded without C++ right now, etc...
Comment: I was thinking if it has not been done already, if people put in cards that are "Real " if somoene had a "master thread" of cards, so whenever new cards are submitted by people, there could be a master list and a single downloadable file, and people can keep adding to it, submitting it to the main author of that file?
We have that more or less. Each set has its dedicated thread (in the user content section of the forum), and people are sending comments/information to the creator. When a set has enough cards, it becomes part of the "official" release.
For "official" sets (see the list here: http://wololo.net/files/wagic/cards_wagic_060.html ), we have a SVN at http://code.google.com/p/wagic/source/b ... n/Res/sets . People who want to help manage the list are free to contact me (note that before I give you write permissions in the SVN, you have to have been an active member of the community for a while so that I can trust you). Right now official cards are managed by leungclj and me.
drakelu21

Post by drakelu21 »

This blog post is very nice and accurate. With these tips, you'll know what areas to focus on first and even have an action plan to implement these ideas in your work.
octordle nerdle
henny123

Post by henny123 »

This article is so unique, I enjoyed reading articles on this topic. Thank you very much heardle
shara123

Post by shara123 »

Thank you for sharing this article, it helps me subway surfers a lot in life and work, I will continue wordle online to read your articles.
toorrd

Post by toorrd »

This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing
friday night funkin
lanikane68

Post by lanikane68 »

I am very impressed with your article. The information you give about quordle and moviedle is very detailed. I have gathered more information from you, thank you very much.
Mira23

Post by Mira23 »

The game is great, besides, I also recently played venge io, a very attractive shooting game for speed or role-playing enthusiasts.