Additional Music?

Everything that does not fall in the other categories
Rustus

Additional Music?

Post by Rustus »

Ok, i apologize if this is in the wrong section... this is just something I wanted to do for my little brother so he can get into Wagic.

I had my brother pick out a few select songs to (hopefully) use in Wagic. I have stripped any ID3 tags from them, but am unsure of what to do next. Is there a specific way they need to be named? Do I just simply replace the files included? I'm a bit confused.

(Offtopic: I haven't forgotten about my 50 AI decks either, i've just hit a dry spell and have not thought of any ideas for decks that the AI could easily use)
"Fly with me, forever higher... And with these wings, we'll set the world on fire!"
-Symphony X
Zethfox

Re: Additional Music?

Post by Zethfox »

in the theme-->sound folder name them consecutively, you will notice track0 ...track1...your stuff would be..track2..track3..ect

about ai use, remember ai can use multiple mana producers like birds of paradise now. it can also find mana which it was not able to see before, and pay basic cost for targeted cost effects(though not the brightest choices)
Rustus

Re: Additional Music?

Post by Rustus »

Thanks for that, it works. But how do I get the music to work during a match? do I rename my files ai_baka_music1, 2, etc?
"Fly with me, forever higher... And with these wings, we'll set the world on fire!"
-Symphony X