Multiplayer?

Everything that does not fall in the other categories
Zethfox

Re: Multiplayer?

Post by Zethfox »

think of it like this, funny but true...

1 vs 1 = player with the most expensive cards tend to win. ala:jace decks,lions eye charbelchers ect ect

1 vs 1 vs 1 = player with the most expensive cards gets butchered by the others and gets to sit back and watch the rest of the match :P
Nigroman

Post by Nigroman »

1 vs 1 on the PSP or PC, and later to ONLINE mode, but mode 1 vs 1, I look forward to, me and all my friends

I hope that the next version is.

traducido con google XD - sorry for my bad English
LuLu

Post by LuLu »

yeah! multi-player let's play it in :

vangruad
twin head
emperor
chaos mode!!!

sound fun!!!
devi59

Post by devi59 »

For me playing multiplayer i.e. (1vs1vs1)etc. is just unrealistic. The screen is perfect size for 1vs1. What I want for "multiplayer" is either like a lot of psp games that you can "pass back and forth" the psp or just playing over adhoc/party on ps3 or pc with ONE other person. That would be awesome instead of ai. I know it must be infinately difficult to try and implement and I look forward to the day it happens but having multiplayer varients played on psp just is not logical to me.
jwilkes99999

Post by jwilkes99999 »

What was the original multiplayer like? Pass back and forth? Why was this taken out?
devi59

Post by devi59 »

never was any multiplayer
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

multiplayer was started, but never completed because of the networking issues. code is in the code base commented out that would basically do a 2 player game, but we don't have any of the actual host-guest networking set up yet.
jwilkes99999

Post by jwilkes99999 »

I imagine now would be even more of a pain with all the different supported platforms. I wish I had taken more networking classes, I might could throw something together for the PC version then.
carslove54

Post by carslove54 »

Zethfox wrote:multiplayer was started, but never completed because of the networking issues. code is in the code base commented out that would basically do a 2 player game, but we don't have any of the actual host-guest networking set up yet.
But, did you make the code?! :!: this is a great new! i think that multiplayer was totally impossible, but, this give me hope

But, i dont understand the issues with hosting, the problem is:

1-Can not create code for something to be host
2-You nedd a host 24h opperative

If the prblem is the second option, why dont use, for example, hamachi?

is a question, because I imagine that you have already thought of hamachi or similar networks, so, I guess there will be some different problem. Whatever the problem, can you inform us better? you left me in suspense :mrgreen:
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

it's more complex than that im afraid, there is also the problem of how we want to handle the connection. i personally think it should be device to device adhoc. but others think differently.