Updating the Card Code Miki?

Discute about general card coding keyword, ask questions and get answer about the mechanism, about the guideline, the direction we want to go...etc...
Zethfox

Re: Updating the Card Code Miki?

Post by Zethfox »

[card]
name=Force of Will
target=*|stack
auto=fizzle
other={e(*[blue]|myhand)}{L}
text=You may pay 1 life and remove a blue card in your hand from the game instead of paying Force of Will's casting cost. Effects that prevent or redirect damage cannot be used to counter this loss of life. Counter target spell.
mana={3}{U}{U}
type=Instant
[/card]

Please help me fix this...It won't give me option to remove a Blue Spell for the Alternative Cost to Counter a Spell...

What is wrong with this code?
nothing at all is wrong with it, works like a dream.....

you are running 12.1, other={e(*[blue]|myhand)}{L} <---these are 3 NEW features for 13.0 which will be going live soon.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

To whoever updates the wiki now and in the future, please think of putting card code in GREEN when it is not released yet. It allows everyone (including coders) to know what is not "finalized" yet.
moxen

Post by moxen »

wololo wrote:To whoever updates the wiki now and in the future, please think of putting card code in GREEN when it is not released yet. It allows everyone (including coders) to know what is not "finalized" yet.
my bad
Only those crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.

Wishlist: Sneak Attack, Through the Breach, Aluren, Serra Avatar, Goblin Piledriver
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

not at all, this is just a piece of advice for the sake of clarity. I'm super happy that the Miki was updated in the first place :mrgreen: