Bugs/Issues

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Nezumi

Bugs/Issues

Post by Nezumi »

Threw a set of Lightning Talons on my Stillmoon Cavalier for the +3/+0 and a static First Strike. Used my mana to give him Flying to defend against a Dancing Scimitar, then the last of it to make him +1/+0. The end result was that they both ended up killing each other. Computer had no mana left, nor anything on the field to give anything first strike.

Circle of Protection: Red - I tried to prevent the damage being dealt by a red creature. True it had Mountain Walk, but it would not let me select them.

Drudge Skeletons - If I give him the regeneration shield before the interrupt menu, it pulls him out of combat. If I give it to him at the interrupt menu, he doesn't regenerate.

Deft Duelist - Shroud not working, was able to enchant her with Lightning Talons.

First Strike - Seems not to work with multiple blockers.

(PS: Computer cheats, either 8 cards in starting hand, or only 59 cards in deck.)
wololo
Site Admin

Re: Bugs/Issues

Post by wololo »

probably only 59 cards in deck. Other than that, the computer doesn't cheat. :)
Thanks for the detailed bug reports.

Stillmoon cavalier thing : I should be able to reproduce that with such a detailed description, I'll keep you informed

Circle of Protection : Circles of protection have (unfortunately) never worked, this is work in progress

Regeneration is scr..ed up, I'll try to fix it in a future release

Shroud is not implemented yet (sorry)

First strike + multiple blockers : thanks, I will test that
Nezumi

Re: Bugs/Issues

Post by Nezumi »

Not a problem, was having a lot of fun with it, so thought I'd do what I can to make it better.

Tried to add some cards, but of course it's limited with just the _cards.dat, and I get errors trying to compile an unedited source code both for PSP and Windows, so can't do so there. But in the _cards file, perhaps:

auto={wb}:flying:"{WB} Flying"

There being a third set there, also working for a:

auto={t}:damage:1

For something like the Vithian Stinger, but if they are in "", rename the ability. Maybe even have it just read until there is an empty field, so you can name the single ability like that as well. Not fully sure how your code works yet, but the more that can be put into the _cards.dat, the easier for anyone to add things it seems.