Thawing Glaciers 18.6 crash and possible fix?

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
AlexCarey

Thawing Glaciers 18.6 crash and possible fix?

Post by AlexCarey »

I realize the new version is being worked on, so this information may be old. I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here. I've been playing WTH for the past few years and have had a blast with it. It's rare that I have any technical issues, and I probably wouldn't have found this one if I hadn't built a high concept "All Land" deck.omegle xender

After playing around with it, I started getting constant crashes with almost every use of Thawing Glaciers -- especially if I accidentally selected a non-land in my library or Thawing Glaciers itself.

I dove into the forums, hoping for a solution. While there, I saw several primitives coding updates from kevlahnota. After making those changes in my mtg.txt file, it dawned on me that one of the issues he discussed could have been the cause of my Thawing Glaciers crashes.
Specifically, I changed the line:

auto={1}{T}:moveTo(mybattlefield) and!(tap)! target(land[basic]|mylibrary) && phaseaction[cleanup,sourceinplay] moveto(myhand) all(this)

to:

auto={1}{T}:moveTo(myBattlefield) and!(tap)! notatarget(land[basic]|mylibrary) && phaseaction[cleanup,sourceinplay] moveto(myhand) all(this)

Changes made from suggestion by kevlahnota: "revised code because the ability doesn't require any target it says search."

Tested new coding on my PSP version and had no problems or crashes using this updated code.

Thanks again to all of the coders and people who have put time, energy, and effort into this amazing app that has brought me hundreds of hours of fun!