Strange random deck pick

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
milowbrac

Strange random deck pick

Post by milowbrac »

I've noticed, that a "random" picking of a player's deck likes to give me about 7-10 same decks. I have about 100 of them, and from all this amount the game grants me only few. I've tried really many times just to prove it for myself.
I'm playing on galaxy note 2.https://omegle.onl/ vshare
Last edited by milowbrac on Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vitty85

Re: Strange random deck pick

Post by Vitty85 »

milowbrac wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:41 pm I've noticed, that a "random" picking of a player's deck likes to give me about 7-10 same decks. I have about 100 of them, and from all this amount the game grants me only few. I've tried really many times just to prove it for myself.
I'm playing on galaxy note 2.
Hi,

I tested what you said and i didn't find any strange thing in code... The random deck is calculated between 1 and the maximum size of deck list, so if all of your 100 decks are unlocked the random number will be one of them without any other calculation... i choose 10 times random decks for both me and AI and i had always a different deck id, so i don't find anything wrong as far as i can see.

See you.