Bug reports 0.23.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
sandman423

Re: Bug reports 0.23.1

Post by sandman423 »

Pirate's Pill isn't working..Not letting me cast it nor discard in my hand.
[card]
name=Pirate's Pillage
auto=draw:2 controller
auto=token(Treasure Sur)*2
text=As an additional cost to cast this spell, discard a card. -- Draw two cards and create two Treasure tokens. (They're artifacts with " {T}, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color.")
mana={3}{R}{D(other *|myhand)}
type=Sorcery
[/card]
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

I tested and it's working, just you have to discard another card, not itself.... You asked me that!!

Add 4 mana to your manapool, click on Pirate's Pillage, then on you up right the white writing "discard" appears, and so you have to click on another card in your hand ant that's all!

Of course you have to own at leas 2 cards in your hand, 1 Pirate's Pillage and the card to discard to cast it.

Let me know...
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I took the code from the older version for pirate's pillage because update one wasn't working for me. It also crashed my game every time I tried to use it.

I kept clicking and there was no discard prompt in the top left before it would crash..Will keep trying.

- Commander's Plate has been working fine giving my commander protection from everything but red (due to my commander being mono red) and was able to be terminated (BR) to kill my commander equipped with it. Might be an issue with multi color spells.

[card]
name=Commander's Plate
auto={5}:equip
auto=aslongas(*[iscommander]|myBattlefield) {3}:name(equip a commander) name(equip a commander) rehook target(creature[iscommander]|mybattlefield)
auto=teach(creature) 3/3
auto=aslongas(*[red]|myzones) teach(creature) protection from red <1
auto=aslongas(*[white]|myzones) teach(creature) protection from white <1
auto=aslongas(*[green]|myzones) teach(creature) protection from green <1
auto=aslongas(*[blue]|myzones) teach(creature) protection from blue <1
auto=aslongas(*[black]|myzones) then teach(creature) protection from black <1
auto=aslongas(*[colorless]|myzones) teach(creature) protection from(artifact) <1
text=Equipped creature gets +3/+3 and has protection from each color that's not in your commander's color identity. -- Equip commander {3} -- Equip {5}
mana={1}
type=Artifact
subtype=Equipment
[/card]
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

sandman423 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:23 pm I took the code from the older version for pirate's pillage because update one wasn't working for me. It also crashed my game every time I tried to use it.

I kept clicking and there was no discard prompt in the top left before it would crash..Will keep trying.

- Commander's Plate has been working fine giving my commander protection from everything but red (due to my commander being mono red) and was able to be terminated (BR) to kill my commander equipped with it. Might be an issue with multi color spells.

[card]
name=Commander's Plate
auto=aslongas(*[iscommander]|myBattlefield) {3}:name(equip a commander) name(equip a commander) rehook target(creature[iscommander]|mybattlefield)
auto=teach(creature) 3/3
auto=aslongas(*[colorless]|myzones) teach(creature) protection from(artifact) <1
text=Equipped creature gets +3/+3 and has protection from each color that's not in your commander's color identity. -- Equip commander {3} -- Equip {5}
mana={1}
type=Artifact
subtype=Equipment
[/card]
About pillage I repeat I’m sure, I just tested it, it’s working, I don’t know why you have problem, try to make one deck with just it and some other cards to test and see. Maybe problem is not related to it but some other card in your deck… Are you sure you are using latest version of everything?

About Commander’s plate i saw there is a typos in code, you can see there is a "then" near "teach(creature)" for black protection, so i guess just the black protection is not working at all.

I also added another restriction about commander, because you cannot gain the protection if you don't have a commander in your deck (i saw that on the official MTG rules), and i removed the protection from colorless since the rules is not applicable to commanders without colors.

You can try this version and repeat the combo with terminate (i tested and it seems ok now):

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Commander's Plate
auto=teach(creature) 3/3
auto=aslongas(*[red]|myzones) <1 teach(creature) aslongas(*[iscommander]|myzones) protection from red
auto=aslongas(*[white]|myzones) <1 teach(creature) aslongas(*[iscommander]|myzones) protection from white
auto=aslongas(*[green]|myzones) <1 teach(creature) aslongas(*[iscommander]|myzones) protection from green
auto=aslongas(*[blue]|myzones) <1 teach(creature) aslongas(*[iscommander]|myzones) protection from blue
auto=aslongas(*[black]|myzones) <1 teach(creature) aslongas(*[iscommander]|myzones) protection from black
mana={1}
type=Artifact
subtype=Equipment
[/card]
See you.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

So I am noticing a pattern with Pirate's Pillage. Whenever I have out Ruby Medallion that makes ALL my red spells cost 1 less and try to cast Pirate's Pillage for 3 it crashes....I even tried tapping 4 mana to cast it full cost and it will just crash.

-Commander's Plate is equipped to my Mono Red commander and opponent can block with his green creatures when he shouldn't be able to.

[card]
name=Commander's Plate
auto=teach(creature) 3/3
auto=aslongas(*[red]|myzones) <1 teach(creature) aslongas(*[iscommander]|myzones) protection from red
auto=aslongas(*[white]|myzones) <1 teach(creature) aslongas(*[iscommander]|myzones) protection from white
auto=aslongas(*[green]|myzones) <1 teach(creature) aslongas(*[iscommander]|myzones) protection from green
auto=aslongas(*[blue]|myzones) <1 teach(creature) aslongas(*[iscommander]|myzones) protection from blue
auto=aslongas(*[black]|myzones) <1 teach(creature) aslongas(*[iscommander]|myzones) protection from black
mana={1}
type=Artifact
subtype=Equipment
[/card]

Currently Went back to original one which is this code below.

[card]
name=Commander's Plate
auto=aslongas(*[iscommander]|myBattlefield) {3}:name(equip a commander) rehook target(creature[iscommander]|mybattlefield)
auto=teach(creature) 3/3
mana={1}
type=Artifact
subtype=Equipment
[/card]
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi,

Old version is bugged with black that’s sure… i guess there was a bug with the card who was blocking you, in my opinion it got a color mistakenly with a transform keyword (i noticed a bug and i recently solved but still didn't release).

About pillage I saw the crash, you are right, it’s about the combo with Ruby medallion and cards with extra-costs... I needed to update Wagic engine to solve it.

So, download this version: https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/r ... s-0231.zip

And please make again test with both primitives, i guess they should work properly.

I will let you know here, see you.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Not sure if this is a bug or my understanding of the rules, but I am having trouble with Walking Ballista. I noticed the problem playing the Grief Hulk deck.

Whenever it arrives on the battlefield from the graveyard, it appears as a 0/0 and goes straight back to the graveyard. With Mikeaus, the Unhallowed in play, when bringing Walking Ballista in from the graveyard, it should appear as a 1/1, but it doesn't.

I then tried casting it from the hand, paying 2 to make it a 1/1. But it still resolved as a 0/0 and died immediately.

With this behaviour, the central combo of the deck - infinite damage using Mikaeus and Walking Ballista - doesn't really work.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Ok,

I will take a look to see what's wrong.

See you later.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Valki
Tibalt Cosmic Imposter when I ultimate it I don't get three Red mana...Also the exile cards and cast them is a bit iffy but I think it is working. Sometimes It won't let me cast more then one exile card per turn..I select the emblem to cast them then click opponents exile or mine but sometimes it won't let me cast multiple spells.

Pretty unique card so not sure if it will work properly but it is a fun one. Thanks for taking a look.

[card]
name=Tibalt, Cosmic Impostor
backside=Valki, God of Lies
auto=counter(0/0,5,Loyalty)
auto=token(Tibalt Emblem,Emblem,0/0,shroud,indestructible,notrigger) and!( transforms((,newability[lord(*[counter{0/0.1.TibaltExiled}]|myexile) canplayfromexile],newability[lord(*[counter{0/0.1.TibaltExiled}]|myexile) anytypeofmana],newability[{0}:name(Cast from opponent exile) target(*[counter{0/0.1.TibaltExiled}]|opponentexile) moveto(myexile) and!( transforms((,newability[counter(0/0.1.TibaltExiled)],newability[canplayfromexile],newability[anytypeofmana],newability[phaseaction[endofturn once checkex] moveTo(ownerexile)],newability[phaseaction[untap once checkex] counter(0/0.1.TibaltExiled)])) ueot )!])) forever )!
auto={C(0/0,2,Loyalty)}:name(+2: Exile the top card) all(*[zpos=1]|library) moveto(ownerexile) and!( counter(0/0,1,TibaltExiled) )!
auto={C(0/0,-3,Loyalty)}:name(-3: Exile target artifact or creature) target(*[artifact;creature]|battlefield) moveto(ownerexile) and!( counter(0/0,1,TibaltExiled) )!
auto={C(0/0,-8,Loyalty)}:name(-8: Exile all cards from all graveyards) all(*|graveyard) moveto(ownerexile) and!( counter(0/0,1,TibaltExiled) )!
text=As Tibalt enters the battlefield, you get an emblem with "You may play cards exiled with Tibalt, Cosmic Impostor, and you may spend mana as though it were mana of any color to cast those spells." -- +2: Exile the top card of each player’s library. -- -3: Exile target artifact or creature. -- -8: Exile all cards from all graveyards. Add {R}{R}{R}. // {1}{B} Valki, God of Lies
mana={5}{B}{R}
type=Legendary Planeswalker
subtype=Tibalt
[/card]

Contamination makes so my mana not able to tap? It shifts all the mana to the left side of the screen and makes some of them not able tap for any mana.

[card]
name=Contamination
auto=upcost[{S(creature|mybattlefield)}] sacrifice
auto=lord(land) transforms((removetypes,newability[becomes(Swamp)])) forever
text=At the beginning of your upkeep, sacrifice Contamination unless you sacrifice a creature. -- If a land is tapped for mana, it produces {B} instead of any other type and amount.
mana={2}{B}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

sandman423 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:47 am Valki
Tibalt Cosmic Imposter when I ultimate it I don't get three Red mana...Also the exile cards and cast them is a bit iffy but I think it is working. Sometimes It won't let me cast more then one exile card per turn..I select the emblem to cast them then click opponents exile or mine but sometimes it won't let me cast multiple spells.

Pretty unique card so not sure if it will work properly but it is a fun one. Thanks for taking a look.

[card]
auto=token(Tibalt Emblem,Emblem,0/0,shroud,indestructible,notrigger) and!( transforms((,newability[lord(*[counter{0/0.1.TibaltExiled}]|myexile) canplayfromexile],newability[lord(*[counter{0/0.1.TibaltExiled}]|myexile) anytypeofmana],newability[{0}:name(Cast from opponent exile) target(*[counter{0/0.1.TibaltExiled}]|opponentexile) moveto(myexile) and!( transforms((,newability[counter(0/0.1.TibaltExiled)],newability[canplayfromexile],newability[anytypeofmana],newability[phaseaction[endofturn once checkex] moveTo(ownerexile)],newability[phaseaction[untap once checkex] counter(0/0.1.TibaltExiled)])) ueot )!])) forever )!
auto={C(0/0,2,Loyalty)}:name(+2: Exile the top card) all(*[zpos=1]|library) moveto(ownerexile) and!( counter(0/0,1,TibaltExiled) )!
auto={C(0/0,-3,Loyalty)}:name(-3: Exile target artifact or creature) target(*[artifact;creature]|battlefield) moveto(ownerexile) and!( counter(0/0,1,TibaltExiled) )!
auto={C(0/0,-8,Loyalty)}:name(-8: Exile all cards from all graveyards) all(*|graveyard) moveto(ownerexile) and!( counter(0/0,1,TibaltExiled) )!
text=As Tibalt enters the battlefield, you get an emblem with "You may play cards exiled with Tibalt, Cosmic Impostor, and you may spend mana as though it were mana of any color to cast those spells." -- +2: Exile the top card of each player’s library. -- -3: Exile target artifact or creature. -- -8: Exile all cards from all graveyards. Add {R}{R}{R}. // {1}{B} Valki, God of Lies
mana={5}{B}{R}
subtype=Tibalt
[/card]

Contamination makes so my mana not able to tap? It shifts all the mana to the left side of the screen and makes some of them not able tap for any mana.

[card]
name=Contamination
auto=lord(land) transforms((removetypes,newability[becomes(Swamp)])) forever
text=At the beginning of your upkeep, sacrifice Contamination unless you sacrifice a creature. -- If a land is tapped for mana, it produces {B} instead of any other type and amount.
mana={2}{B}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
Hi,

Here you are the corrected versions:

[card]
name=Contamination
auto=lord(land) transforms((,newability[loseabilities],newability[losesubtypesof(land)],newability[becomes(swamp)]))
mana={2}{B}
type=Enchantment
[/card]

[card]
auto={C(0/0,-8,Loyalty)}:name(-8: Exile all cards from all graveyards) add{R}{R}{R} && ability$!all(*|graveyard) moveto(ownerexile) and!( counter(0/0.1.TibaltExiled) )! !$ controller
mana={5}{B}{R}
subtype=Tibalt
[/card]
In any case TIbal is working fine, the ability of playing cards from exile is always working even many times in a turn, for your cards it's enough to click on them from your exile, for opponent cards you have to "steal" them before by using the emblem on ground (it's the only way), but you can do how many times you want, of course you can play just one land in turn.

See you soon.