Bug reports 0.23.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Vitty85

Re: Bug reports 0.23.1

Post by Vitty85 »

sandman423 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:32 pm Thank you.

Can you tell me how to get a clean Resource file. Do I just make a Wagic folder to start from scratch with the Wagic.exe etc.? Or can I just copy and paste all the new core stuff and overwrite all the ones I have?

UPDATE

I just basically made a fresh Folder and copy and pasted my decks in a new profile will try.

Tested so far
- Ragavan Nimble Pilferer lets me play lands when I exile them from opponents deck which it shouldn't
- Seize the Spoils you don't have to discard a card to draw two and gain 2 Treasures. I noticed I can target itself for discard.
- Pirate's Pillage <Same Issue>
- Valakut's Awakening lets me select cards but it doesn't work. It just draws a card then you choose and they turn red but nothing happens.

- Sword of Hearth and Home - When I blink my creature it doesn't let me search my library for a land. I had a imperial Recruiter I was blinking to search my library which overrides the search the land when I should be able to do both.

- Embercleave - When the creature dies that it is attached to you can equip it to one of your creatures for free as if it just entered the battlefield.

- Tergrid, God of Fright - When opponent bounces it to my hand I can't cast it normally from hand anymore. I can only cast it as Lantern. The game might think the Commander taxes is being applied to it in hand. Will update on this one only happened once so far.

I like some of these beneficial bugs :mrgreen: for fun but trying to represent the cards as accurate as possible to help improve some of these interactions.

Thanks Will keep updating this post as I play with a clean resource, borderline, and primitive resources. Hope this helps and isn't me just bugging everyone into oblivion. I really do appreciate all of you keeping this amazing game going with updated modes and content it really is fantastic.
Hi,

To make a clean install just download the zip file for windows, extract it and put your User folder inside (if you have one).

Valakut is working fine, after you select the cards in had with left button of mouse, just press the right button to confirm...

About Tergind in hand i really don't know, it never happened to me, the engine calculate the tax only if you let the commander go in the command zone, so it's impossible it applies in hand... let me know if it happen again, but i don't think it's related to cost, maybe flip card problem.

About all the other cards here you are the new versions:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Ragavan, Nimble Pilferer
other={1}{R} name(Dash)
auto=if paid(alternative) then transforms((,newability[haste],newability[phaseaction[endofturn once sourceinplay] moveto(ownerhand)])) forever
auto=@combatdamaged(player) from(this):token(Treasure Sur)
auto=@combatdamagefoeof(player) from(this):name(Exile top card) name(Exile top card) all(*[zpos=1]|opponentlibrary) moveto(myexile) and!( if cantargetcard(*[-land]|*) then transforms((,newability[canplayfromexile],newability[phaseaction[endofturn once checkex] moveTo(ownerexile)])) ueot )!
auto=@combatdamageof(player) from(this):name(Exile top card) name(Exile top card) all(*[zpos=1]|mylibrary) moveto(myexile) and!( if cantargetcard(*[-land]|*) then transforms((,newability[this(cantargetcard(*[-land]|*)) canplayfromexile])) ueot )!
text=Whenever Ragavan, Nimble Pilferer deals combat damage to a player, create a Treasure token and exile the top card of that player's library. Until end of turn, you may cast that card. -- Dash {1}{R} (You may cast this spell for its dash cost. If you do, it gains haste, and it's returned from the battlefield to its owner's hand at the beginning of the next end step.)
mana={R}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Monkey Pirate
power=2
toughness=1
[/card]

[card]
name=Seize the Spoils
auto=draw:2 controller
auto=token(Treasure Sur)
text=As an additional cost to cast this spell, discard a card. -- Draw two cards and create a Treasure token. (It’s an artifact with "{T}, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color.")
mana={2}{R}{D(other *|myhand)}
type=Sorcery
[/card]

[card]
name=Pirate's Pillage
auto=draw:2 controller
auto=token(Treasure Sur)*2
text=As an additional cost to cast this spell, discard a card. -- Draw two cards and create two Treasure tokens. (They're artifacts with " {T}, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color.")
mana={3}{R}{D(other *|myhand)}
type=Sorcery
[/card]

[card]
name=Imperial Recruiter
auto=name(Search creature) target(creature[power<=2]|mylibrary) moveto(myhand) and!( shuffle )!
text=When Imperial Recruiter enters the battlefield, search your library for a creature card with power 2 or less, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
mana={2}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Advisor
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]

[card]
name=Sword of Hearth and Home
auto={2}:equip
auto=teach(creature) protection from green
auto=teach(creature) protection from white
auto=teach(creature) 2/2
auto=@combatdamaged(player) from(mytgt):may name(Exile a creature) target(creature|myBattlefield) moveto(exile) and!( transforms((,newability[moveto(myBattlefield)],newability[name(Search basic land) target(land[basic]|mylibrary) moveto(mybattlefield)])) oneshot )!
text=Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has protection from green and from white. -- Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, exile up to one target creature you own, then search your library for a basic land card. Put both cards onto the battlefield under your control, then shuffle. -- Equip {2}
mana={3}
type=Artifact
subtype=Equipment
[/card]

[card]
name=Embercleave
abilities=flash
other={3}{R}{R} name(Cast Embercleave for 1 less)
otherrestriction=type(creature[attacking]|myBattlefield)~morethan~0
restriction=type(creature[attacking]|myBattlefield)~equalto~0
autohand={2}{R}{R} restriction{type(creature[attacking]|myBattlefield)~equalto~2}:name(Cast Embercleave for 2 less) name(Cast Embercleave for 2 less) activate castcard(alternative)
autohand={1}{R}{R} restriction{type(creature[attacking]|myBattlefield)~equalto~3}:name(Cast Embercleave for 3 less) name(Cast Embercleave for 3 less) activate castcard(alternative)
autohand={R}{R} restriction{type(creature[attacking]|myBattlefield)~morethan~3}:name(Cast Embercleave for 4 less) name(Cast Embercleave for 4 less) activate castcard(alternative)
auto=name(Attach to creature) rehook target(creature|myBattlefield)
auto=teach(creature) double strike
auto=teach(creature) trample
auto=teach(creature) 1/1
auto={3}:equip
text=Flash -- This spell costs {1} less to cast for each attacking creature you control. -- When Embercleave enters the battlefield, attach it to target creature you control. -- Equipped creature gets +1/+1 and has double strike and trample. -- Equip {3}
mana={4}{R}{R}
type=Legendary Artifact
subtype=Equipment
[/card]
Let me know, see you.

P. S.
Avoid to edit old post, i prefer you reply with new one, i can be sure to see it in this way ;)
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Ok thanks I appreciate it.
Last edited by sandman423 on Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

I also updated the release with these cards, you can download it again.

See you tomorrow.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Yea Valakut awakening will highlight them but not work. I left clicked to select and right click and it doesn't do anything. So I hit secondary button and nothing happens. When I try to cast it I draw first then try and select which turns the cards red for selection but not able to get it to put them on bottom and draw new ones.

I have tried primary secondary, next phase, and left click is my select right click is to reveal hand and it doesn't seem to work after I select the cards. It does let me highlight them but there is no confirm. I tried clicking on the sorcery in the graveyard no dice, tried clicking my exile, Gy, and deck pile with no success. I usually hit secondary and the spell just fizzles.

-Moraug Fury of Akoum when opponent plays a land on his main phase all my creatures untap so I think Moraug is triggering the landfall trigger on the opponents main phase. Also I am noticing that on the second combat after his landfall trigger Akoum doesn't do any dmg on second combat phase.

::FIXED::

Magda Brazen outlaw was buffing itself as well.

[card]
name=Magda, Brazen Outlaw
auto=lord(other dwarf|mybattlefield) 1/0
auto=@tapped(dwarf|mybattlefield):token(Treasure Sur)
auto={S(*[treasure]|mybattlefield)}{S(*[treasure]|mybattlefield)}{S(*[treasure]|mybattlefield)}{S(*[treasure]|mybattlefield)}{S(*[treasure]|mybattlefield)}:name(Search dragon or artifact) target(*[dragon;artifact]|mylibrary) moveto(myBattlefield) and!( shuffle )!
text=Other Dwarves you control get +1/+0. -- Whenever a Dwarf you control becomes tapped, create a Treasure token. -- Sacrifice five Treasures: Search your library for an artifact or Dragon card, put that card onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library.
mana={1}{R}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Dwarf Berserker
power=2
toughness=1
[/card]
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

sandman423 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:59 pm Yea Valakut awakening will highlight them but not work. I left clicked to select and right click and it doesn't do anything. So I hit secondary button and nothing happens. When I try to cast it I draw first then try and select which turns the cards red for selection but not able to get it to put them on bottom and draw new ones.

I have tried primary secondary, next phase, and left click is my select right click is to reveal hand and it doesn't seem to work after I select the cards. It does let me highlight them but there is no confirm. I tried clicking on the sorcery in the graveyard no dice, tried clicking my exile, Gy, and deck pile with no success. I usually hit secondary and the spell just fizzles.

-Moraug Fury of Akoum when opponent plays a land on his main phase all my creatures untap so I think Moraug is triggering the landfall trigger on the opponents main phase. Also I am noticing that on the second combat after his landfall trigger Akoum doesn't do any dmg on second combat phase.

::FIXED::

Magda Brazen outlaw was buffing itself as well.

[card]
name=Magda, Brazen Outlaw
auto=lord(other dwarf|mybattlefield) 1/0
auto=@tapped(dwarf|mybattlefield):token(Treasure Sur)
auto={S(*[treasure]|mybattlefield)}{S(*[treasure]|mybattlefield)}{S(*[treasure]|mybattlefield)}{S(*[treasure]|mybattlefield)}{S(*[treasure]|mybattlefield)}:name(Search dragon or artifact) target(*[dragon;artifact]|mylibrary) moveto(myBattlefield) and!( shuffle )!
text=Other Dwarves you control get +1/+0. -- Whenever a Dwarf you control becomes tapped, create a Treasure token. -- Sacrifice five Treasures: Search your library for an artifact or Dragon card, put that card onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library.
mana={1}{R}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Dwarf Berserker
power=2
toughness=1
[/card]
Hi,

Thanks for "Magda, Brazen Outlaw", i will update it in next release.

About "Valakut Awakening" i'm really sure it's working... I just tested again now... This is the procedure i used to do:

1) cast the card
2) when it ask to chose side i choose to cast card normally
3) when it ask to discard or not card i select to discard
4) i select with left click 3 cards (for example)
5) when the 3 cards are red, i press over one of them the right button (which for me is the next phase button)
6) the card discards the selected cards and draws other cards. (the plus 1 card is drawn at the beginning).

I don't know why you cannot do it...Try again.

About "Moraug Fury of Akoum", this version should solve the problems you noticed (i tested and it seems ok now):

[card]
name=Moraug, Fury of Akoum
auto=@combat(attacking) source(creature|myBattlefield):all(trigger[to]) 1/0 ueot
auto=_LANDFALL_if compare(currentphase)~equalto~4 then nextphasealter(add,combatphases,controller,after<this>) else if compare(currentphase)~equalto~10 then nextphasealter(add,combatphases,controller,after<this>) else 
auto=_LANDFALL_if compare(currentphase)~equalto~4 then all(creature|mybattlefield) transforms((,newability[phaseaction[combatbegins next once sourceinplay] untap])) ueot else if compare(currentphase)~equalto~10 then all(creature|mybattlefield) transforms((,newability[phaseaction[combatbegins once sourceinplay] untap])) ueot
text=Each creature you control gets +1/+0 for each time it has attacked this turn. -- Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, if it's your main phase, there's an additional combat phase after this phase. At the beginning of that combat, untap all creatures you control.
mana={4}{R}{R}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Minotaur Warrior
power=6
toughness=6
[/card]
Let me know, see you later.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Moraug seems to be working now thanks.

Valakut Awakening I had to make a key bind that said next phase to make it work not working for my mouse right click for some reason. I keep all my keybindings the same aside for Primary which is my X key, Secondary is K, and Open hand next items is V.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

So strange, with my setting it was working fine with right click... By the way i'm happy you solved!

See you.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Kinnan, Bonder Prodigy doesn't let me put a creature from the top 5. I can highlight the top 5 but won't let me put a creature from among them onto battlefield.

[u][card]
name=Kinnan, Bonder Prodigy
auto=@tappedformana(*[-land]|myBattlefield):ability$! choice add{1} _ choice add{G} _ choice add{R} _ choice add{U} _ choice add{B} _ choice add{W} !$ controller
aicode=activate target(creature[-human;zpos<=5]|mylibrary) moveto(mybattlefield)
auto={5}{G}{U}:name(look) reveal:5 optionone name(Get non-Human) target(creature[-human]|reveal) moveto(mybattlefield) optiononeend optiontwo name(put on bottom) target(<5>*|reveal) bottomoflibrary optiontwoend revealend
text=Whenever you tap a nonland permanent for mana, add one mana of any type that permanent produced. -- {5}{G}{U}: Look at the top five cards of your library. You may put a non-Human creature card from among them onto the battlefield. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order.
mana={G}{U}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Human Druid
power=2
toughness=2
[/card][/u]
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Are you choosing a not human creature?
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

sandman423 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:26 am Kinnan, Bonder Prodigy doesn't let me put a creature from the top 5. I can highlight the top 5 but won't let me put a creature from among them onto battlefield.

[u][card]
auto=@tappedformana(*[-land]|myBattlefield):ability$! choice add{1} _ choice add{G} _ choice add{R} _ choice add{U} _ choice add{B} _ choice add{W} !$ controller
aicode=activate target(creature[-human;zpos<=5]|mylibrary) moveto(mybattlefield)
auto={5}{G}{U}:name(look) reveal:5 optionone name(Get non-Human) target(creature[-human]|reveal) moveto(mybattlefield) optiononeend optiontwo name(put on bottom) target(<5>*|reveal) bottomoflibrary optiontwoend revealend
text=Whenever you tap a nonland permanent for mana, add one mana of any type that permanent produced. -- {5}{G}{U}: Look at the top five cards of your library. You may put a non-Human creature card from among them onto the battlefield. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order.
mana={G}{U}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Human Druid
power=2
toughness=2
[/card][/u]
Hi,

Are you sure you are targeting a non-Human creature? By the way this version should be better (i tested and it seems ok):

[card]
aicode=activate transforms((,newability[if type(creature[-human;zpos<=5]|myLibrary)~morethan~0 then target(creature[-human;zpos<=5]|myLibrary) moveTo(myBattlefield) and!( all(other *[zpos<=5]|mylibrary) moveto(myreveal) and!( bottomoflibrary )! )! else all(*[zpos<=5]|mylibrary) moveto(myreveal) and!( bottomoflibrary )! ])) oneshot
auto={5}{G}{U}:name(look) reveal:5 optionone name(Get a non-Human)target(<upto:1>creature[-human]|reveal) moveto(ownerlibrary) and!( becomes(tobecast) ueot )! optiononeend optiontwo name(put on bottom) target(*|reveal) bottomoflibrary and!( all(*|reveal) bottomoflibrary )! optiontwoend afterrevealed all(tobecast|mylibrary) moveto(ownerlibrary) and!( moveto(myBattlefield) )! afterrevealedend revealend
auto=lord(*[-land]|myBattlefield) transforms((,newability[@tappedformana(this|*):ability$!name(Add one mana) choice add{1} _ choice add{G} _ choice add{R} _ choice add{U} _ choice add{B} _ choice add{W} !$ controller]))
mana={G}{U}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Human Druid
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]
Let me know, see you soon.