Bug reports 0.23.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Vitty85

Re: Bug reports 0.23.1

Post by Vitty85 »

You are welcome, see you!
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Lord Windgrace when I choose discard a land it only draws one card. If I choose nonland it doesn't draw any cards.

Dryad of Ilysian Grove makes my lands be able to tap for any color mana but it doesn't change the land types. I am trying to play valakut molten pinnacle and not getting the procs of 3 dmg with 10 lands.

[

Code: Select all

card]
name=Lord Windgrace
abilities=canbecommander
auto=counter(0/0,5,Loyalty)
auto={C(0/0,2,Loyalty)}:name(+2: Discard and Draw) draw:1 controller && ability$!name(Choose one) choice name(Discard land) reject notatarget(*[land]|myhand) && draw:1 controller _ choice name(Discard non-land) reject notatarget(*[-land]|myhand)!$ controller
auto={C(0/0,-3,Loyalty)}:name(-3: Return up to two lands from graveyard) moveTo(myBattlefield) target(<upto:2>*[land]|myGraveyard)
auto={C(0/0,-11,Loyalty)}:name(-11: Destroy up to six and create six 2/2 Cat) destroy target(<upto:6>*[-land]) && token(Cat,Creature Cat,2/2,green,forestwalk)*6
text=+2: Discard a card, then draw a card. If a land card is discarded this way, draw an additional card. -- −3: Return up to two target land cards from your graveyard to the battlefield. -- −11: Destroy up to six target nonland permanents, then create six 2/2 green Cat Warrior creature tokens with forestwalk. -- Lord Windgrace can be your commander.
mana={2}{B}{R}{G}
type=Legendary Planeswalker
subtype=Windgrace
[/card]
[card]
name=Dryad of the Ilysian Grove
auto=maxPlay(land)+1
auto=lord(land|myBattlefield) transforms((plains forest mountain swamp island))
text=You may play an additional land on each of your turns. -- Lands you control are every basic land type in addition to their other types.
mana={2}{G}
type=Enchantment Creature
subtype=Nymph
power=2
toughness=4
[/card]
Last edited by sandman423 on Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

sandman423 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:11 pm Lord Windgrace when I choose discard a land it only draws one card. If I choose nonland it doesn't draw any cards.

Dryad of Ilysian Grove makes my lands be able to tap for any color mana but it doesn't change the land types. I am trying to play valakut molten pinnacle and not getting the procs of 3 dmg with 10 lands.

[

card]
name=Lord Windgrace
abilities=canbecommander
auto={C(0/0,2,Loyalty)}:name(+2: Discard and Draw) draw:1 controller && ability$!name(Choose one) choice name(Discard land) reject notatarget(*[land]|myhand) && draw:1 controller _ choice name(Discard non-land) reject notatarget(*[-land]|myhand)!$ controller
auto={C(0/0,-3,Loyalty)}:name(-3: Return up to two lands from graveyard) moveTo(myBattlefield) target(<upto:2>*[land]|myGraveyard)
auto={C(0/0,-11,Loyalty)}:name(-11: Destroy up to six and create six 2/2 Cat) destroy target(<upto:6>*[-land]) && token(Cat,Creature Cat,2/2,green,forestwalk)*6
text=+2: Discard a card, then draw a card. If a land card is discarded this way, draw an additional card. -- −3: Return up to two target land cards from your graveyard to the battlefield. -- −11: Destroy up to six target nonland permanents, then create six 2/2 green Cat Warrior creature tokens with forestwalk. -- Lord Windgrace can be your commander.
mana={2}{B}{R}{G}
subtype=Windgrace
[/card]
[card]
auto=maxPlay(land)+1
auto=lord(land|myBattlefield) transforms((plains forest mountain swamp island))
text=You may play an additional land on each of your turns. -- Lands you control are every basic land type in addition to their other types.
mana={2}{G}
subtype=Nymph
power=2
toughness=4
[/card]
Hi,

I'm not sure Dryad has a real problem, btw i added basic supertype, so try this version:

[card]
auto=maxPlay(land)+1
auto=lord(land|myBattlefield) transforms((basic plains forest mountain swamp island))
mana={2}{G}
subtype=Nymph
power=2
toughness=4
[/card]
About Lord Windgrace you are right, there is a bug, try this version:

[card]
name=Lord Windgrace
abilities=canbecommander
auto={C(0/0,2,Loyalty)}:name(+2: Discard land and draw) target(land|myhand) reject and!( draw:2 controller )!
auto={C(0/0,2,Loyalty)}:name(+2: Discard non-land and draw) target(*[-land]|myhand) reject and!( draw:1 controller )!
auto={C(0/0,-3,Loyalty)}:name(-3: Return up to two lands from graveyard) target(<upto:2>*[land]|myGraveyard) moveTo(myBattlefield)
auto={C(0/0,-11,Loyalty)}:name(-11: Destroy and create cats) thisforeach(variable{6}) ability$!name(Choose one) choice name(Destroy and create cat) target(*[-land]|battlefield) destroy && token(Cat,Creature Cat,2/2,green,forestwalk) _ choice name(Just create cat) token(Cat,Creature Cat,2/2,green,forestwalk)!$ controller
mana={2}{B}{R}{G}
subtype=Windgrace
[/card]
Let me know if they both correctly work, see you soon.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Doubling Season doesn't double my counters on planeswalkers when I tick them up. Doubles tokens fine.

[card]
name=Doubling Season
auto=@tokencreated(*|myBattlefield):name(Double the token) all(trigger) clone options(notrigger)
auto=@counteradded(duplicateAll) from(*|myBattlefield):ability$!name(Double the counter) donothing!$ controller
text=If an effect would put one or more tokens onto the battlefield under your control, it puts twice that many of those tokens onto the battlefield instead. -- If an effect would place one or more counters on a permanent you control, it places twice that many of those counters on that permanent instead.
mana={4}{G}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

sandman423 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:38 pm Doubling Season doesn't double my counters on planeswalkers when I tick them up. Doubles tokens fine.

[card]
name=Doubling Season
auto=@tokencreated(*|myBattlefield):name(Double the token) all(trigger) clone options(notrigger)
auto=@counteradded(duplicateAll) from(*|myBattlefield):ability$!name(Double the counter) donothing!$ controller
text=If an effect would put one or more tokens onto the battlefield under your control, it puts twice that many of those tokens onto the battlefield instead. -- If an effect would place one or more counters on a permanent you control, it places twice that many of those counters on that permanent instead.
mana={4}{G}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
Hi,

This is the correct behavior of that cards, from MTG rules:

8/7/2020 Doubling Season affects permanents that enter the battlefield with a certain number of counters.

8/7/2020 Planeswalkers will enter the battlefield with double the normal number of loyalty counters. However, if you activate an ability whose cost has you put loyalty counters on a planeswalker, the number you put on isn’t doubled. This is because those counters are put on as a cost, not as an effect.

8/7/2020 If there are two Doubling Seasons on the battlefield, then the number of tokens or counters is four times the original number. If there are three on the battlefield, then the number of tokens or counters is eight times the original number, and so on.

See you soon.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

But if you put 2 loyalty counters on a planeswalker due to it's ability wouldn't it double so it would add 4 loyalty?
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

No,

Just triggered abilities and effects work with doubling season, the counters you add as a cost are not valid.

I’m not sure I was clear or not. You can provide an example just to be sure I understood what you mean.

See you.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Klothys, God of Destiny.

The exile effect triggers in precombat - but I am unable to select a card in either graveyard to exile. I tried interrupting the exile effect, but no luck either.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Bob wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:43 am Klothys, God of Destiny.

The exile effect triggers in precombat - but I am unable to select a card in either graveyard to exile. I tried interrupting the exile effect, but no luck either.
Yes, there was a bug, i guess this version should work better:

[card]
name=Klothys, God of Destiny
abilities=indestructible
auto=this(variable{gruul}<7) transforms((removetypes,newability[becomes(Legendary Enchantment God)]))
auto=this(variable{gruul}>6) transforms((Legendary Enchantment Creature))
auto=@each my combatbegins:name(Exile a card) target(*|graveyard) moveTo(myreveal) and!( transforms((,newability[moveto(ownerExile)],newability[if cantargetcard(*[-land]|*) then life:2 controller],newability[if cantargetcard(*[-land]|*) then damage:2 opponent],newability[if cantargetcard(*[land]|*) then choice name(Add green) name(Add green) add{G}],newability[if cantargetcard(*[land]|*) then choice name(Add red) name(Add red) add{R}])) oneshot )!
text=Indestructible -- As long as your devotion to red and green is less than seven, Klothys isn't a creature. -- At the beginning of your precombat main phase, exile target card from a graveyard. If it was a land card, add {R} or {G}. Otherwise, you gain 2 life and Klothys deals 2 damage to each opponent.
mana={1}{R}{G}
type=Legendary Enchantment Creature
subtype=God
power=4
toughness=5
[/card]
I already updated the latest Wagic release, so let me know, see you soon.
ph34rbot

Post by ph34rbot »

Oona, Queen of the Fae when its activated ability is used by the AI (can't close revealed cards)
Athreos, Shroud-Veiled CRASHES
Filtering by mana producing ability crashes the game

uynt effects end at your turn
playershroud is not the same as granting a player hexproof

Game didn't allow me to use Krav, the Unredeemed and Regna, the Redeemer as commanders, inside a game I only had Regna and like 75 cards.

The second ability represented by the “partner with [name]” keyword modifies the rules for deck construction in the Commander variant and has no function outside of that variant. If a legendary creature card with “partner with [name]” is designated as your commander, the named legendary creature card can also be designated as your commander. For more information on the Commander variant, please visit Wizards.com/Commander.

DECK EDITOR

Sort decks by creation date
Way to exclude colors or match color pair, I only want to see boros cards for example, currently that's not possible
In deck editor the number of cards owned obfuscate mana symbols