Bug reports 0.23.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Vitty85

Re: Bug reports 0.23.1

Post by Vitty85 »

sandman423 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:56 am Daretti Ingenious Iconoclast lets me sac an artifact but it won't let me choose to kill a artifact or creature.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Daretti, Ingenious Iconoclast
auto=counter(0/0,3,loyalty)
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Create a 1/1 colorless Construct) token(Construct,Artifact Creature Construct,1/1,defender)
auto={C(0/0,-1,Loyalty)}:name(-1: Sacrifice artifact to destroy) {S(artifact|mybattlefield)}:destroy target(creature,artifact|battlefield)
auto={C(0/0,-6,Loyalty)}:name(-6: Create three copies of an artifact...) clone target(artifact|graveyard,battlefield)*3
text=+1: Create a 1/1 colorless Construct artifact creature token with defender. -- -1: You may sacrifice an artifact. If you do, destroy target artifact or creature. -- -6: Choose target artifact card in a graveyard or artifact on the battlefield. Create three tokens that are copies of it.
mana={1}{B}{R}
type=Legendary Planeswalker
subtype=Daretti
[/card]
Yes, you are right, there was a stupid bug. Try this version (I tested and it seems ok now):

[card]
name=Daretti, Ingenious Iconoclast
auto=counter(0/0,3,loyalty)
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Create a 1/1 colorless Construct) token(Construct,Artifact Creature Construct,1/1,defender)
auto={C(0/0,-1,Loyalty)}{S(artifact|mybattlefield)}:name(-1: Sacrifice artifact to destroy) target(creature,artifact|battlefield) destroy
auto={C(0/0,-6,Loyalty)}:name(-6: Create three copies of an artifact...) clone target(artifact|graveyard,battlefield)*3
text=+1: Create a 1/1 colorless Construct artifact creature token with defender. -- -1: You may sacrifice an artifact. If you do, destroy target artifact or creature. -- -6: Choose target artifact card in a graveyard or artifact on the battlefield. Create three tokens that are copies of it.
mana={1}{B}{R}
type=Legendary Planeswalker
subtype=Daretti
[/card]
See you.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I noticed when I skip sacrificing a creature for contamination and you sac contamination some of the land images disappear..seems to happen randomly.

Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

sandman423 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:07 pm I noticed when I skip sacrificing a creature for contamination and you sac contamination some of the land images disappear..seems to happen randomly.

It was like basic lands loose their name… very strange, try this version, i made some tests and now it seems ok:

[card]
name=Contamination
auto=upcost[{S(creature|mybattlefield)}] sacrifice
auto=lord(land) loseabilities
auto=lord(land) losesubtypesof(land)
auto=lord(land) transforms((Swamp))
text=At the beginning of your upkeep, sacrifice Contamination unless you sacrifice a creature. -- If a land is tapped for mana, it produces {B} instead of any other type and amount.
mana={2}{B}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
Let me know, see you.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I updated to latest version of wagic for pc.

Slogurk, the Overslime seems to be working fine except for when you only have 1-2 lands in GY to choose. Opponent Damnation killing my Slogurk which triggers it and I only have 1 land in GY and I can select the 1 land but it won't let me move past that. I tried skipping phase selecting my portrait but it is preventing me from returning just the 1 land. I think it is only listed as return 3 lands so if you have less it just is waiting for you to select 3 lands.

[card]
name=Slogurk, the Overslime
abilities=trample
auto=@movedto(land|mygraveyard):name(Put 1/1 counter) counter(1/1)
auto={C(1/1,-3)}:name(Return to hand) moveto(ownerhand)
auto=@movedto(this|nonbattlezone) from(battlefield):may name(Return 3 lands) target(<upto:3>land|mygraveyard) moveto(myhand)
text=Trample -- Whenever a land card is put into your graveyard from anywhere, put a +1/+1 counter on Slogurk, the Overslime. -- Remove three +1/+1 counters from Slogurk: Return it to its owner's hand. -- When Slogurk leaves the battlefield, return up to three target land cards from your graveyard to your hand.
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Ooze
mana={1}{G}{U}
power=3
toughness=3
[/card]

So seems like an easy fix.

I am guessing this line needs to be changed? I could be wrong trying to fix stuff myself to learn but there are so many rules with code.

auto=@movedto(this|nonbattlezone) from(battlefield):may name(Return 3 lands) target(<upto:3>land|mygraveyard) moveto(myhand)
-Force of Vigor Crashed my game twice when I tried hard casting it.

[card]
name=Force of Vigor
other={E(*[green]|myhand)} name(Exile a Green Card from Hand)
otherrestriction=opponentturnonly
auto=destroy target(<upto:2>*[artifact,enchantment]|battlefield)
text=If it's not your turn, you may exile a green card from your hand rather than pay this spell's mana cost. -- Destroy up to two target artifacts and/or enchantments.
mana={2}{G}{G}
type=Instant
[/card]
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Tergrid God of Fright is not working when opponent discards. I know it was one of the first cards we fixed but not sure if you updated it in newest wagic update.

[card]
name=Tergrid, God of Fright
abilities=menace
other={3}{B} name(Tergrid's Lantern)
otherrestriction=can play artifact,compare(isflipped)~equalto~1
restriction=compare(isflipped)~equalto~0
anyzone={0}:doubleside(Tergrid's Lantern)
autostack=if paid(alternative) then flip(Tergrid's Lantern) forcetype(Legendary Artifact)
auto=@sacrificed(*[-token]|opponentbattlefield) restriction{compare(isflipped)~equalto~0}:all(trigger[to]) moveto(myreveal) and!( transforms((,newability[choice name(Put on battlefield) moveTo(myBattlefield)],newability[choice name(Don't put on battlefield) moveto(ownerGraveyard)])) oneshot )!
auto=@discarded(*[-instant;-sorcery]|opponenthand) restriction{compare(isflipped)~equalto~0}:name(Put on battlefield) transforms((,newability[all(*[zpos=type:*:opponentgraveyard]|opponentgraveyard) moveto(myreveal) and!( transforms((,newability[choice name(Put on battlefield) moveTo(myBattlefield)],newability[choice name(Don't put on battlefield) moveto(ownerGraveyard)])) oneshot )!])) oneshot
text=Menace -- Whenever an opponent sacrifices a nontoken permanent or discards a permanent card, you may put that card onto the battlefield under your control from their graveyard. // {3}{B} Tergrid's Lantern
mana={3}{B}{B}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=God
power=4
toughness=5
[/card]
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

sandman423 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:49 pm I updated to latest version of wagic for pc.

Slogurk, the Overslime seems to be working fine except for when you only have 1-2 lands in GY to choose. Opponent Damnation killing my Slogurk which triggers it and I only have 1 land in GY and I can select the 1 land but it won't let me move past that. I tried skipping phase selecting my portrait but it is preventing me from returning just the 1 land. I think it is only listed as return 3 lands so if you have less it just is waiting for you to select 3 lands.

[card]
abilities=trample
text=Trample -- Whenever a land card is put into your graveyard from anywhere, put a +1/+1 counter on Slogurk, the Overslime. -- Remove three +1/+1 counters from Slogurk: Return it to its owner's hand. -- When Slogurk leaves the battlefield, return up to three target land cards from your graveyard to your hand.
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Ooze
mana={1}{G}{U}
power=3
toughness=3
[/card]

So seems like an easy fix.

I am guessing this line needs to be changed? I could be wrong trying to fix stuff myself to learn but there are so many rules with code.

-Force of Vigor Crashed my game twice when I tried hard casting it.

[card]
name=Force of Vigor
auto=destroy target(<upto:2>*[artifact,enchantment]|battlefield)
text=If it's not your turn, you may exile a green card from your hand rather than pay this spell's mana cost. -- Destroy up to two target artifacts and/or enchantments.
mana={2}{G}{G}
type=Instant
[/card]
Hi,

About Slogurk, the Overslime try this version, i tested and it seems ok now:

[card]
abilities=trample
auto=@movedto(this|nonbattlezone) from(battlefield):if type(land|mygraveyard)~morethan~0 then may name(Return lands) name(Return lands) transforms((,newability[if type(land|mygraveyard)~morethan~2 then choice name(Return 3 lands) name(Return 3 lands) target(<3>land|mygraveyard) moveto(myhand)],newability[if type(land|mygraveyard)~morethan~1 then choice name(Return 2 lands) name(Return 2 lands) target(<2>land|mygraveyard) moveto(myhand)],newability[if type(land|mygraveyard)~morethan~0 then choice name(Return 1 land) name(Return 1 land) target(land|mygraveyard) moveto(myhand)])) oneshot
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Ooze
mana={1}{G}{U}
power=3
toughness=3
[/card]

About Force of Vigor try this version, i tested and it seems ok now:

[card]
name=Force of Vigor
target=<upto:2>*[artifact;enchantment]
auto=destroy
mana={2}{G}{G}
type=Instant
[/card]
I already updated the current release with those fixes, let me know, see you.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

sandman423 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:09 pm Tergrid God of Fright is not working when opponent discards. I know it was one of the first cards we fixed but not sure if you updated it in newest wagic update.

[card]
abilities=menace
autostack=if paid(alternative) then flip(Tergrid's Lantern) forcetype(Legendary Artifact)
auto=@sacrificed(*[-token]|opponentbattlefield) restriction{compare(isflipped)~equalto~0}:all(trigger[to]) moveto(myreveal) and!( transforms((,newability[choice name(Put on battlefield) moveTo(myBattlefield)],newability[choice name(Don't put on battlefield) moveto(ownerGraveyard)])) oneshot )!
auto=@discarded(*[-instant;-sorcery]|opponenthand) restriction{compare(isflipped)~equalto~0}:name(Put on battlefield) transforms((,newability[all(*[zpos=type:*:opponentgraveyard]|opponentgraveyard) moveto(myreveal) and!( transforms((,newability[choice name(Put on battlefield) moveTo(myBattlefield)],newability[choice name(Don't put on battlefield) moveto(ownerGraveyard)])) oneshot )!])) oneshot
text=Menace -- Whenever an opponent sacrifices a nontoken permanent or discards a permanent card, you may put that card onto the battlefield under your control from their graveyard. // {3}{B} Tergrid's Lantern
mana={3}{B}{B}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=God
power=4
toughness=5
[/card]
Hi,

I understood what happened, i recently modified the "@discarded" event in order to allow the "all(trigger[to])" target as all the other moving events, so now this is the correct version (i tested and it's ok):

[card]
abilities=menace
auto=@discarded(*[-instant;-sorcery]|opponenthand) restriction{compare(isflipped)~equalto~0}:all(trigger[to]) moveto(myreveal) and!( transforms((,newability[choice name(Put on battlefield) moveTo(myBattlefield)],newability[choice name(Don't put on battlefield) moveto(ownerGraveyard)])) oneshot )!
mana={3}{B}{B}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=God
power=4
toughness=5
[/card]
I already updated the current release with this fix, let me know, see you.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Is there a url to go to for us to see what every update of the Wagic Update updates?
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

sandman423 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:50 pm Is there a url to go to for us to see what every update of the Wagic Update updates?
Sure, you can check the CHANGELOG.MD file on GitHub:

https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic

Inside this file you will find all the modifications date by date.

See you.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Thank you