Bug reports 0.23.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Vitty85

Re: Bug reports 0.23.1

Post by Vitty85 »

Bob wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:00 pm Not sure if this is a bug or my understanding of the rules, but I am having trouble with Walking Ballista. I noticed the problem playing the Grief Hulk deck.

Whenever it arrives on the battlefield from the graveyard, it appears as a 0/0 and goes straight back to the graveyard. With Mikeaus, the Unhallowed in play, when bringing Walking Ballista in from the graveyard, it should appear as a 1/1, but it doesn't.

I then tried casting it from the hand, paying 2 to make it a 1/1. But it still resolved as a 0/0 and died immediately.

With this behaviour, the central combo of the deck - infinite damage using Mikaeus and Walking Ballista - doesn't really work.
Hi,

I added a dirty workaround to avoid Walking Ballista dies when it enters battlefield, it seems ok now, replace this version and try it, then let me know if it's ok:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Walking Ballista
auto=if compare(fullpaid)~lessthan~2 then indestructible ueot
auto=counter(1/1,XX)
auto={4}:counter(1/1,1)
auto={C(1/1,-1)}:damage:1 target(creature,player)
auto=if compare(fullpaid)~lessthan~2 then -indestructible ueot
text=Walking Ballista enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it. -- {4}: Put a +1/+1 counter on Walking Ballista. -- Remove a +1/+1 counter from Walking Ballista: It deals 1 damage to target creature or player.
mana={X}{X}
type=Artifact Creature
subtype=Construct
power=0
toughness=0
[/card]
See you soon.

P.S.
By the way, i casted from my hand paying x=2 and it entered battlefield with 1 counter, i didn't find any problem with that.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Commander's Sphere doesn't seem to work for partners...Also same for Command Tower...Might be a rule issue not sure.

I have a red commander partner & Black commander partner and it only reads the black mana when they are both out.

Also random thing contamination seems to be working now with the code but when I sacrificed contamination some of my art randomly disappeared for the lands.

-Kolaghan's Command is not letting me choose to do 2 dmg to any target. I choice do damage and discard.

[card]
name=Kolaghan's Command
auto=if type(creature|mygraveyard)~morethan~0 then choice name(Return creature and discard card) name(Return creature and discard card) moveto(myhand) target(creature|mygraveyard) && ability$!name(Discard a card) name(Discard a card) notatarget(*|myhand) reject!$ opponent
auto=if type(creature|mygraveyard)~morethan~0 then if type(artifact|battlefield)~morethan~0 then choice name(Return creature and destroy artifact) name(Return creature and destroy artifact) name(Return creature and destroy artifact) moveto(myhand) target(creature|mygraveyard) && ability$!name(Destroy artifact) name(Destroy artifact) destroy target(artifact)!$ controller 
auto=if type(creature|mygraveyard)~morethan~0 then choice name(Return creature and deals damage) name(Return creature and deals damage) moveto(myhand) target(creature|mygraveyard) && ability$!name(Deals 2 damage) name(Deals 2 damage) damage:2 target(creature,player)!$ controller
auto=if type(artifact|battlefield)~morethan~0 then choice name(Discard card and destroy artifact) name(Discard card and destroy artifact) ability$!name(Discard a card) name(Discard a card) notatarget(*|myhand) reject!$ opponent && destroy target(artifact)
auto=choice name(Discard card and deals damage) ability$!name(Discard a card) name(Discard a card) notatarget(*|myhand) reject!$ opponent && damage:2 target(creature,player)
auto=if type(artifact|battlefield)~morethan~0 then choice name(Destroy artifact and deals damage) name(Destroy artifact and deals damage) destroy target(artifact) && ability$!name(Deals 2 damage) name(Deals 2 damage) damage:2 target(creature,player)!$ controller
text=Choose two — -- • Return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand. -- • Target player discards a card. -- • Destroy target artifact. -- • Kolaghan's Command deals 2 damage to target creature or player.
mana={1}{B}{R}
type=Instant
[/card]

[card]
name=Commander's Sphere
auto={S}:name(Sacrifice and draw) draw:1 controller
auto=aslongas(*[iscommander&red]|myzones) {T}:add{R}
auto=aslongas(*[iscommander&white]|myzones) {T}:add{W}
auto=aslongas(*[iscommander&green]|myzones) {T}:add{G}
auto=aslongas(*[iscommander&blue]|myzones) {T}:add{U}
auto=aslongas(*[iscommander&black]|myzones) {T}:add{B}
text={T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity. -- Sacrifice Commander's Sphere: Draw a card.
mana={3}
type=Artifact
[/card]

[card]
name=Command Tower
text={T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.
type=Land
[/card]
[card]
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

sandman423 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:00 pm Commander's Sphere doesn't seem to work for partners...Also same for Command Tower...Might be a rule issue not sure.

I have a red commander partner & Black commander partner and it only reads the black mana when they are both out.

Also random thing contamination seems to be working now with the code but when I sacrificed contamination some of my art randomly disappeared for the lands.

-Kolaghan's Command is not letting me choose to do 2 dmg to any target. I choice do damage and discard.

[card]
name=Kolaghan's Command
auto=if type(creature|mygraveyard)~morethan~0 then choice name(Return creature and discard card) name(Return creature and discard card) moveto(myhand) target(creature|mygraveyard) && ability$!name(Discard a card) name(Discard a card) notatarget(*|myhand) reject!$ opponent
auto=if type(creature|mygraveyard)~morethan~0 then if type(artifact|battlefield)~morethan~0 then choice name(Return creature and destroy artifact) name(Return creature and destroy artifact) name(Return creature and destroy artifact) moveto(myhand) target(creature|mygraveyard) && ability$!name(Destroy artifact) name(Destroy artifact) destroy target(artifact)!$ controller 
auto=if type(creature|mygraveyard)~morethan~0 then choice name(Return creature and deals damage) name(Return creature and deals damage) moveto(myhand) target(creature|mygraveyard) && ability$!name(Deals 2 damage) name(Deals 2 damage) damage:2 target(creature,player)!$ controller
auto=if type(artifact|battlefield)~morethan~0 then choice name(Discard card and destroy artifact) name(Discard card and destroy artifact) ability$!name(Discard a card) name(Discard a card) notatarget(*|myhand) reject!$ opponent && destroy target(artifact)
auto=choice name(Discard card and deals damage) ability$!name(Discard a card) name(Discard a card) notatarget(*|myhand) reject!$ opponent && damage:2 target(creature,player)
auto=if type(artifact|battlefield)~morethan~0 then choice name(Destroy artifact and deals damage) name(Destroy artifact and deals damage) destroy target(artifact) && ability$!name(Deals 2 damage) name(Deals 2 damage) damage:2 target(creature,player)!$ controller
text=Choose two — -- • Return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand. -- • Target player discards a card. -- • Destroy target artifact. -- • Kolaghan's Command deals 2 damage to target creature or player.
mana={1}{B}{R}
type=Instant
[/card]

[card]
name=Commander's Sphere
auto={S}:name(Sacrifice and draw) draw:1 controller
text={T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity. -- Sacrifice Commander's Sphere: Draw a card.
mana={3}
type=Artifact
[/card]

[card]
name=Command Tower
text={T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.
type=Land
[/card]
[card]
Hi,

About Contamination i have no idea what happened, it's a very strange behavior... is it happening every time you sacrifice? Or it happened just once? I couldn't replicate it on my environment.

About Kolaghan's Command, this is the correct version (i tested and it seems ok):

[card]
name=Kolaghan's Command
auto=if type(creature|mygraveyard)~morethan~0 then choice name(Return creature and opponent discards) name(Return creature and opponent discards) target(creature|mygraveyard) moveto(myhand) && ability$!name(Discard a card) name(Discard a card) notatarget(*|myhand) reject!$ opponent
auto=if type(creature|mygraveyard)~morethan~0 then choice name(Return creature and you discard) name(Return creature and you discard) target(creature|mygraveyard) moveto(myhand) && ability$!name(Discard a card) name(Discard a card) notatarget(*|myhand) reject!$ controller
auto=if type(creature|mygraveyard)~morethan~0 then if type(artifact|battlefield)~morethan~0 then choice name(Return creature and destroy artifact) name(Return creature and destroy artifact) name(Return creature and destroy artifact) target(creature|mygraveyard) moveto(myhand) && ability$!name(Destroy artifact) name(Destroy artifact) destroy target(artifact)!$ controller
auto=if type(creature|mygraveyard)~morethan~0 then choice name(Return creature and deals damage) name(Return creature and deals damage) target(creature|mygraveyard) moveto(myhand) && ability$!name(Deals 2 damage) name(Deals 2 damage) damage:2 target(player,creature)!$ controller
auto=if type(artifact|battlefield)~morethan~0 then choice name(Destroy artifact and opponent discards) name(Destroy artifact and opponent discards) target(artifact) destroy && ability$!name(Discard a card) name(Discard a card) notatarget(*|myhand) reject!$ opponent
auto=if type(artifact|battlefield)~morethan~0 then choice name(Destroy artifact and you discard) name(Destroy artifact and you discard) target(artifact) destroy && ability$!name(Discard a card) name(Discard a card) notatarget(*|myhand) reject!$ controller
auto=choice name(Deals damage and opponent discards) damage:2 target(player,creature) && ability$!name(Discard a card) name(Discard a card) notatarget(*|myhand) reject!$ opponent
auto=choice name(Deals damage and you discard) damage:2 target(player,creature) && ability$!name(Discard a card) name(Discard a card) notatarget(*|myhand) reject!$ controller
auto=if type(artifact|battlefield)~morethan~0 then choice name(Destroy artifact and deals damage) name(Destroy artifact and deals damage) target(artifact) destroy && ability$!name(Deals 2 damage) name(Deals 2 damage) damage:2 target(player,creature)!$ controller
mana={1}{B}{R}
type=Instant
[/card]
About Commander's Sphere and Command Tower i did't find any problem, i tested with 2 commanders (one red and one green) in play (but it's enough they are in any zones of your game) and they are working fine giving the choice for 2 different color mana... Maybe again some strange combo with other cards you had in play? Test again and let me know, i couldn't replicate the problem right now.

See you.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Vitty85 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:36 pm
By the way, i casted from my hand paying x=2 and it entered battlefield with 1 counter, i didn't find any problem with that.
Yes, you're right - there was no problem with casting Walking Ballista: it was my fault as I misunderstood the dialogue boxes. Thanks for the fixing the issue with undying / graveyard casting.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Bob wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:08 am
Vitty85 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:36 pm
Yes, you're right - there was no problem with casting Walking Ballista: it was my fault as I misunderstood the dialogue boxes. Thanks for the fixing the issue with undying / graveyard casting.
Nice to hear that, see you!
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Rograkh, Son of Rohgahh and Tevesh Szat are my partner commanders but the following cards aren't providing me with red.

Arcane Signet, Command Tower, Commander's Sphere when I have Szat & Rogakh out not giving me red option just black.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

sandman423 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:06 am Rograkh, Son of Rohgahh and Tevesh Szat are my partner commanders but the following cards aren't providing me with red.

Arcane Signet, Command Tower, Commander's Sphere when I have Szat & Rogakh out not giving me red option just black.
Hi,

I guess problem is the manacost of rograkh, because it’s zero it is not recognized as red. Try with this:

[card]
name=Rograkh, Son of Rohgahh
abilities=first strike,menace,trample,partner
text=First strike, menace, trample -- Partner (You can have two commanders if both have partner.)
mana={0}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Kobold Warrior
color=red
power=0
toughness=1
[/card]
Let me know, see you.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Ugin the Ineffible isn't giving me the card when the 2/2 spirit dies.

[card]
name=Ugin, the Ineffable
auto=counter(0/0,4,loyalty)
auto=lord(*[colorless]|mycastingzone) altercost(colorless,-2)
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Exile top card and create a 2/2 spirit) moveTo(Exile) all(*[zpos=1]|myLibrary) && create(Spirit:Creature Spirit:2/2:colorless) and!( transforms((,newability[@movedto(this|nonbattlezone):moveTo(myHand) target(*|myExile)])])) forever )!
auto={C(0/0,-3,Loyalty)}:name(-3: Destroy target colored permanent) destroy target(*[white;blue;black;red;green])
text=Colorless spells you cast cost {2} less to cast. -- +1: Exile the top card of your library face down and look at it. Create a 2/2 colorless Spirit creature token. When that token leaves the battlefield, put the exiled card into your hand. -- -3: Destroy target permanent that's one or more colors.
mana={6}
type=Legendary Planeswalker
subtype=Ugin
[/card]
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

sandman423 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:46 pm Ugin the Ineffible isn't giving me the card when the 2/2 spirit dies.

[card]
name=Ugin, the Ineffable
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Exile top card and create a 2/2 spirit) moveTo(Exile) all(*[zpos=1]|myLibrary) && create(Spirit:Creature Spirit:2/2:colorless) and!( transforms((,newability[@movedto(this|nonbattlezone):moveTo(myHand) target(*|myExile)])])) forever )!
auto={C(0/0,-3,Loyalty)}:name(-3: Destroy target colored permanent) destroy target(*[white;blue;black;red;green])
text=Colorless spells you cast cost {2} less to cast. -- +1: Exile the top card of your library face down and look at it. Create a 2/2 colorless Spirit creature token. When that token leaves the battlefield, put the exiled card into your hand. -- -3: Destroy target permanent that's one or more colors.
mana={6}
subtype=Ugin
[/card]
Hi,

Yes you are right, there was a bug. Try this version (i tested and it seems ok now):

[card]
name=Ugin, the Ineffable
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Exile top card and create a 2/2 spirit) token(Spirit,Creature Spirit,2/2) and!( transforms((,newability[all(*[zpos=1]|myLibrary) imprint],newability[this(variable{hasevict}>0) transforms((,newability[@movedto(this|nonbattlezone):name(Return exiled card) moveto(myHand) target(*[evictname]|myExile)])) forever])) forever )!
auto={C(0/0,-3,Loyalty)}:name(-3: Destroy target colored permanent) destroy target(*[white;red;blue;green;black]|battlefield)
mana={6}
subtype=Ugin
[/card]
See you.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Daretti Ingenious Iconoclast lets me sac an artifact but it won't let me choose to kill a artifact or creature.

[card]
name=Daretti, Ingenious Iconoclast
auto=counter(0/0,3,loyalty)
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Create a 1/1 colorless Construct) token(Construct,Artifact Creature Construct,1/1,defender)
auto={C(0/0,-1,Loyalty)}:name(-1: Sacrifice artifact to destroy) {S(artifact|mybattlefield)}:destroy target(creature,artifact|battlefield)
auto={C(0/0,-6,Loyalty)}:name(-6: Create three copies of an artifact...) clone target(artifact|graveyard,battlefield)*3
text=+1: Create a 1/1 colorless Construct artifact creature token with defender. -- -1: You may sacrifice an artifact. If you do, destroy target artifact or creature. -- -6: Choose target artifact card in a graveyard or artifact on the battlefield. Create three tokens that are copies of it.
mana={1}{B}{R}
subtype=Daretti
[/card]