Sachi, Daughter of Seshiro not giving Shamana GG?

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
sandman423

Sachi, Daughter of Seshiro not giving Shamana GG?

Post by sandman423 »

Can someone fix this? For some reason my other shamans creatures aren't able to tap for GG.

Code I have.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Sachi, Daughter of Seshiro
auto=lord(other snake|mybattlefield) 0/1
auto=lord(shaman|mybattlefield) {T}:Add{G}{G}
text=Other Snake creatures you control get +0/+1. -- Shamans you control have "{T}: Add {G}{G} to your mana pool."
mana={2}{G}{G}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Snake Shaman
power=1
toughness=3
[/card]
Bas

Re: Sachi, Daughter of Seshiro not giving Shamana GG?

Post by Bas »

Chromatic Lantern works afaik (but might cause crashes every now and when, not sure, could be also my config):

[card]
name=Chromatic Lantern
auto=lord(land|mybattlefield) transforms((,newability[{t}:add{g}],newability[{t}:add{r}],newability[{t}:add{u}],newability[{t}:add{b}],newability[{t}:add{w}]))
auto={T}:Add{G}
auto={T}:Add{R}
auto={T}:Add{U}
auto={T}:Add{B}
auto={T}:Add{W}
text=Lands you control have "{T}: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool." -- {T}: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.
mana={3}
type=Artifact
[/card]
No clue if this card works:

[card]
name=Citanul Hierophants
auto=lord(creature|myBattlefield) {T}:Add{G}
text=Creatures you control have "{T}: Add {G} to your mana pool."
mana={3}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Druid
power=3
toughness=2
[/card]
Just noticed. Shouldn't it be:
auto=lord(creature[shaman]|mybattlefield) {T}:Add{G}{G}
?
maybe both work though.
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
Toben

Post by Toben »

I am puzzled by this one because I know Citanul Hierophants works (I use it in a few of my decks) but looking at the code for some other similar things:

[card]
name=Gemhide Sliver
auto=lord(sliver) transforms((,newability[{t}:add{g}],newability[{t}:add{r}],newability[{t}:add{u}],newability[{t}:add{b}],newability[{t}:add{w}]))
text=All Slivers have "{T}: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool."
mana={1}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Sliver
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]

[card]
name=Cryptolith Rite
auto=lord(creature|mybattlefield) transforms((,newability[{T}:add{G}],newability[{T}:add{U}],newability[{T}:add{R}],newability[{T}:add{B}],newability[{T}:add{W}]))
text=Creatures you control have "{T}: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool."
mana={1}{G}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
It does seem like most of them use transform, like Chromatic Lantern does. So...try it that way and see if it works?

[card]
name=Sachi, Daughter of Seshiro
auto=lord(other snake|mybattlefield) 0/1
auto=lord(shaman|mybattlefield) transforms((,newability[{T}:add{G}{G}]))
text=Other Snake creatures you control get +0/+1. -- Shamans you control have "{T}: Add {G}{G} to your mana pool."
mana={2}{G}{G}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Snake Shaman
power=1
toughness=3
[/card]
I'm a little suspicious of using transform for it, so: things I'd check for to make sure it's working correctly:
-whether shamans that enter the battlefield after Sachi is already out still transform
-whether shamans that gained the ability lose it when Sachi leaves the battlefield (this used to be buggy with a lot of lord+transform cards a while back, I dunno if they fixed it or not)

As for whether it should be (creature[shaman]) or just (shaman), I think per the wording on the card if you had a non-creature card with the shaman subtype (don't ask me what or how) it should still get the ability, so it should be just (shaman). Technically the snakes should be (other creature[snake]) though, but I can't think of any situation/cards where it would matter.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I will test it out