Bug reports 0.20.1.xxxx

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Zethfox
Posts: 3029
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Re: Bug reports 0.20.1.xxxx

Post by Zethfox »

nah, ill see whats causing the crash and fix it.

edit: its caused by pressing next or clicking the screen a bunch of times while ai is doing its selecting.
I'll work on a fix for it. for now, just a single click on the middle of the screen and it should work until i get a fix going.
sandman423
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Re: Bug reports 0.20.1.xxxx

Post by sandman423 »

Can you explain how to compile it for Windows?
kevlahnota
Posts: 618
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:00 pm
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Bug reports 0.20.1.xxxx

Post by kevlahnota »

sandman423 wrote:Can you explain how to compile it for Windows?
I just published the release here with clue tokens fix. https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/r ... est-master

If you want to compile for windows, here's a good guide: https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/wiki/Compiling
sandman423
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Re: Bug reports 0.20.1.xxxx

Post by sandman423 »

Just updated it all and installed and the Clues are working. I am SO Excited. thank you for your patience and for the help.

::Bugs found so far:: (Posted code below that we have currently)

:Shadows over Innistrad:
- I found a bug with Archangel Avacyn. When I sac'd a Clue she flipped over not when a creature on my side died and not during the upkeep just happens instantly. It looks like if you sac any permanent she instantly flips. I sac'd an Enchantment and she flipped instantly.
- Lambholdt Pacifist can attack even though I don't have a creature with power 4 or greater.
- Declaration in Stone exiles their creature but opponent doesn't get a clue.
- Tireless Tracker. When I crack a clue he doesn't get a counter.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Archangel Avacyn
abilities=flash,flying,vigilance
auto=all(creature|mybattlefield) indestructible ueot
auto=@movedto(*[-angel]|graveyard) from(mybattlefield): flip(Avacyn, the Purifier)
text=flash, flying, vigilance -- when Archangel Avacyn enters the battlefield, creatures you control gain indestructible until end of turn -- when a non-angel you control dies, transform Archangel Avacyn
mana={3}{W}{W}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Angel
power=4
toughness=4
[/card]

[card]
name=Tireless Tracker
auto=@movedto(land|mybattlefield):token(Clue) controller
auto=@sacrificed(clue|mybattlefield):(counter(1/1,1)
text=Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, investigate. (Put a colorless Clue artifact token onto the battlefield with "{2}, Sacrifice this artifact: Draw a card.") -- Whenever you sacrifice a Clue, put a +1/+1 counter on Tireless Tracker.
mana={2}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Scout
power=3
toughness=2
[/card]

[card]
name=Declaration in Stone
target=creature
auto=transforms((,newability[all(*[share!name!]) moveto(exile)],newability[@movedto(exile) all([share!name!])token(Clue) controller]))
text=Exile target creature and all other creatures its controller controls with the same name as that creature. That player investigates for each nontoken creature exiled this way.
mana={1}{W}
type=Sorcery
[/card]

[card]
name=Lambholt Pacifist
abilities=cantattack
auto=aslongas(creature[power>3]|mybattlefield)-cantattack
auto=@each upkeep restriction{lastturn(*|stack)~lessthan~1}:flip(Lambholt Butcher)
text=Lambholt Pacifist can't attack unless you control a creature with power 4 or greater. -- At the beginning of each upkeep, if no spells were cast last turn, transform Lambholt Pacifist.
mana={1}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Shaman Werewolf
power=3
toughness=3
[/card]
kevlahnota
Posts: 618
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:00 pm
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Bug reports 0.20.1.xxxx

Post by kevlahnota »

sandman423 wrote:Just updated it all and installed and the Clues are working. I am SO Excited. thank you for your patience and for the help.

::Bugs found so far:: (Posted code below that we have currently)

:Shadows over Innistrad:
- I found a bug with Archangel Avacyn. When I sac'd a Clue she flipped over not when a creature on my side died and not during the upkeep just happens instantly. It looks like if you sac any permanent she instantly flips. I sac'd an Enchantment and she flipped instantly.
- Lambholdt Pacifist can attack even though I don't have a creature with power 4 or greater.
- Declaration in Stone exiles their creature but opponent doesn't get a clue.
- Tireless Tracker. When I crack a clue he doesn't get a counter.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Archangel Avacyn
abilities=flash,flying,vigilance
auto=all(creature|mybattlefield) indestructible ueot
auto=@movedto(*[-angel]|graveyard) from(mybattlefield): flip(Avacyn, the Purifier)
text=flash, flying, vigilance -- when Archangel Avacyn enters the battlefield, creatures you control gain indestructible until end of turn -- when a non-angel you control dies, transform Archangel Avacyn
mana={3}{W}{W}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Angel
power=4
toughness=4
[/card]

[card]
name=Tireless Tracker
auto=@movedto(land|mybattlefield):token(Clue) controller
auto=@sacrificed(clue|mybattlefield):(counter(1/1,1)
text=Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, investigate. (Put a colorless Clue artifact token onto the battlefield with "{2}, Sacrifice this artifact: Draw a card.") -- Whenever you sacrifice a Clue, put a +1/+1 counter on Tireless Tracker.
mana={2}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Scout
power=3
toughness=2
[/card]

[card]
name=Declaration in Stone
target=creature
auto=transforms((,newability[all(*[share!name!]) moveto(exile)],newability[@movedto(exile) all([share!name!])token(Clue) controller]))
text=Exile target creature and all other creatures its controller controls with the same name as that creature. That player investigates for each nontoken creature exiled this way.
mana={1}{W}
type=Sorcery
[/card]

[card]
name=Lambholt Pacifist
abilities=cantattack
auto=aslongas(creature[power>3]|mybattlefield)-cantattack
auto=@each upkeep restriction{lastturn(*|stack)~lessthan~1}:flip(Lambholt Butcher)
text=Lambholt Pacifist can't attack unless you control a creature with power 4 or greater. -- At the beginning of each upkeep, if no spells were cast last turn, transform Lambholt Pacifist.
mana={1}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Shaman Werewolf
power=3
toughness=3
[/card]
This is fixed on latest-master, thanks for reporting :)
sandman423
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Re: Bug reports 0.20.1.xxxx

Post by sandman423 »

My pleasure. I am good at testing new sets. I like playing with new cards. Did the other cards get fixed as well?
kevlahnota
Posts: 618
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:00 pm
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Bug reports 0.20.1.xxxx

Post by kevlahnota »

sandman423 wrote:My pleasure. I am good at testing new sets. I like playing with new cards. Did the other cards get fixed as well?
Yes, I think I covered the ones you reported. if you encounter more bugs, just report it here, and we hope we can fix it :)
sandman423
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Re: Bug reports 0.20.1.xxxx

Post by sandman423 »

Updated to fresh install and Tireless tracker not getting counters still when I sac a clue.
kevlahnota
Posts: 618
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:00 pm
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Bug reports 0.20.1.xxxx

Post by kevlahnota »

sandman423 wrote:Updated to fresh install and Tireless tracker not getting counters still when I sac a clue.
I wonder why it doesn't work on your game, I just checked this and it works.

Image

try this code:

Code: Select all



[card]
name=Tireless Tracker
auto=@movedto(land|mybattlefield):token(Clue) controller
auto=@sacrificed(clue|mybattlefield):counter(1/1,1)
text=Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, investigate. (Put a colorless Clue artifact token onto the battlefield with "{2}, Sacrifice this artifact: Draw a card.") -- Whenever you sacrifice a Clue, put a +1/+1 counter on Tireless Tracker.
mana={2}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Scout
power=3
toughness=2
[/card]


[card]
name=Clue
auto={2}{s}: draw:1
text={2}, sacrifice this token, draw a card
type=Artifact
subtype=Clue
[/card]

sandman423
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Re: Bug reports 0.20.1.xxxx

Post by sandman423 »

Fresh Installed just now and Tireless tracker still not working for me.
Post Reply