Does "Bleeding Megrim" AI deck cause many BSODs on PSP?

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Bas

Does "Bleeding Megrim" AI deck cause many BSODs on PSP?

Post by Bas »

When I fought it in a row I got like 3 BSODs in a row, when I switched to another AI everything worked fine.

I have one win vs it though, so it doesn't necessary happen every time, but to me it looked like it happened way more often than other AI enemies.

Anyone willing to test himself to see if it does happen there very often as well?

Plattform: PSP
WTH 0.192.726
Enemy: Bleeding Megrim
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
Zethfox

Re: Does "Bleeding Megrim" AI deck cause many BSODs on PSP?

Post by Zethfox »

I gave kev a fix for a massive memleak, hes commited it to the source. rebuild from source.
basically i noticed the memory on wagic was a never ending climb, it would fill the mem so fast it would crash you after just a game 5 mins long. the fix corrects that, you can play back to back again without a crash from mem.
not saying i havent noticed a **** ton of crashs from incorrectly coded cards or _card.dats. set tkt khans block is horrible, I crash 80% of the time from typos and card.dat formats messing up the game.
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

Zethfox!!!

It is great to see you active on these forums again.

I have read so many of your posts but pretty sure I became active after you had left.

Most people active here now are probably not aware of how much you have done for Wagic.

I have not posted on any of your posts yet. (Even the coding one that I had posted some code for a card, I was pretty stoked, sorry for fanboying out a bit)

I had to comment and say great job on finding that memory leak. I had a feeling there was something like this going on but had no way to test it myself.

This is huge. Looking forward to a working wagic again :D
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

im working on a recode with no real ETA, but will be poking in a lot more than i have in the past.

yeah :) a lot of people don't know my history here. mostly because when we migrated to github, my deving stats were removed.
thanks for the praise. there were times where I would add support for like 2000 cards and get close to almost absolutely none, short of wololo thanking me in the release notes. I would have stayed with wagic, had I not lost doc solo, we had a heck of a system that worked, once he left the project, coding the support AND the CARDS and TEST, was just far too overwhelming for such a thankless charity job.

haha i even remember an instance, I added a kick *** AI deck combo system, had only 1 person that cared to use it, they they stopped and started coding workaround cards.
the code is all still in the engine, only like 20 ai decks use it, about 10 use it the way it was intended.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

Zethfox wrote: haha i even remember an instance, I added a kick *** AI deck combo system, had only 1 person that cared to use it, they they stopped and started coding workaround cards.
the code is all still in the engine, only like 20 ai decks use it, about 10 use it the way it was intended.
I think it was excessum made some good combo ai decks... anyway xawotihs fixed the build script so you can grab the latest build for android, windows, psp:
https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/r ... est-master
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

there is a deck called "invaders of har??????" that shows you just what it can do.