Bugs SVN

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
i-am-not-one

Re: Bugs SVN

Post by i-am-not-one »

Thanks for your efforts Kevlahnota.

I tried the eboot you posted but it has the same crash.

The last official version I downloaded that was working for me ,before 768, was 726.

Have there been any updates after 726? I might have missed them. Maybe see what other players have that was last working.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Kevlahnota,

I have pictures of the Windows and PSVita crashes from the 11-7-15 builds but I get a "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."

UPDATE: using the new eboot posted above I get a black screen after I select a random 2 color duel. It hangs forever after the music stops. C1-2858-3 is the error message that pops up on my PSVita.

The 11-10-15 vanilla Windows WTH (no modifications) hangs forever after you play your second tutorial match. I have a black screen with no exception error pop up.

I did notice that the land tapping slows down and the red battlefield highlight flashes just before I get a crash on the modified version (custom card images),
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

KF1 wrote:Kevlahnota,

I have pictures of the Windows and PSVita crashes from the 11-7-15 builds but I get a "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."

UPDATE: using the new eboot posted above I get a black screen after I select a random 2 color duel. It hangs forever after the music stops. C1-2858-3 is the error message that pops up on my PSVita.

The 11-10-15 vanilla Windows WTH (no modifications) hangs forever after you play your second tutorial match. I have a black screen with no exception error pop up.

I did notice that the land tapping slows down and the red battlefield highlight flashes just before I get a crash on the modified version (custom card images),
thanks, i'll try to reproduce the error on windows build.
i-am-not-one wrote:Thanks for your efforts Kevlahnota.

I tried the eboot you posted but it has the same crash.

The last official version I downloaded that was working for me ,before 768, was 726.

Have there been any updates after 726? I might have missed them. Maybe see what other players have that was last working.
yes after 726, a lot of changes. It was the new exile zone that was added. manacost changes, overload cost, payzero, altercost, teach ai to use some abilities, reflecting pool, etc. I did test them on windows build. I'll try to isolate the problem, it will take a while to figure out. On my windows build, I don't have any crashes...
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

A lot of work has been put into Wagic recently.

How often do the releases occur on github?

I only download them occasionally.

The 0.19.2.726 (for PSP)was the 26th of October. It does not seem like that long ago.

Update. 2 (2016-05-29)
Great news 0.19.2.807 came out today and seems at least as stable as 726. I will keep testing.
Get it at the wagic github site.
Last edited by i-am-not-one on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Windows version 11-12-15 From here: https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/r ... est-master

Still having the crashes after the land tapping crawl I reported above. Only this time, I don't get an error message; I'm just dumped to my desktop.

I believe the error involves something new with how lands are tapped for mana. I can get a few games in before I completely crash to desktop...
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

Hey guys,

Just updated from
0.19.2.974 to
0.19.2.1003 (2016-June-27)

On my PSP-3000 (Custom firmware PRO-C2)

I installed clean and tested out the Premade Red/Green deck (Now renamed deck 1?)

It goes through the process of choosing deck and opponent but when it got into the game it was just a black screen with music playing.
If I press O (circle) it dumps me back to the main menu and records it as a loss, cheating PSP :lol:

Hope this helps.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

wait til the next mega patch happens, most likely tomarrow and update to that one and see if it fixes the problem.
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

Thanks for the information Zethfox.

I will keep checking github and update when I can.

So much activity recently.

It's great.

3 new sets, a lot of new cards.

Seems I am on the 974 release for now :D
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

I cant seem to compile for windows currently. This is a list of all current warnings and errors I get while compiling the release version. the critical is probably the only thing that is keeping me from compiling. Most of the others are the same warnings that have been around for a while.

1>src\JGE.cpp(203): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'

1>c:\users\taco\downloads\wagicthehomebrewsource\jge\dependencies\sdl\include\SDL_config_windows.h(144): warning C4005: 'HAVE_STDDEF_H' : macro redefinition
1> c:\users\taco\downloads\wagicthehomebrewsource\jge\dependencies\include\jconfig.h(10) : see previous definition of 'HAVE_STDDEF_H'

1>src\JGui.cpp(178): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'float' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data
1>src\JLBFont.cpp(147): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data

1>c:\users\taco\downloads\wagicthehomebrewsource\jge\include\../Dependencies/include/fmod.h(344): warning C4005: 'FSOUND_FREE' : macro redefinition
1> src\pc\JSfx.cpp(15) : see previous definition of 'FSOUND_FREE'

1>src\zipFS\zstream.cpp(335): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'uInt', possible loss of data
1>src\zipFS\zfsystem.cpp(507): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'size_t', possible loss of data

2> Creating library ..\..\..\lib\SDL.lib and object ..\..\..\lib\SDL.exp
2>LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt

3> Creating library bin\Wagic.lib and object bin\Wagic.exp
3>LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt

Not sure if it is on my end or not but I tried a fresh download and that did not work.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Can you fix Grim-Grin?

He works fine for the most part but when I attack with him and kill opponents creature he doesn't put a +1/+1 counter on himself, but when I sac my own creatures he untaps and adds counter to himself.

Code I have in primitives.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Grimgrin, Corpse-Born
abilities=doesnotuntap
auto=tap
auto={S(other creature|mybattlefield)}:counter(1/1,1) && untap
auto=@combat(attacking) source(this) restriction{type(creature|opponentbattlefield)~morethan~0}:choice target(creature|opponentbattlefield) destroy && if cantargetcard(mytgt) then counter(1/1,1) all(this)
text=Grimgrin, Corpse-Born enters the battlefield tapped and doesn't untap during your untap step. -- Sacrifice another creature: Untap Grimgrin and put a +1/+1 counter on it. -- Whenever Grimgrin attacks, destroy target creature defending player controls, then put a +1/+1 counter on Grimgrin.
mana={3}{U}{B}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Zombie Warrior
power=5
toughness=5
[/card]