Bugs SVN

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
ph34rbot

Re: Bugs SVN

Post by ph34rbot »

I have found that persist creatures still return to the battlefield even when anafenza the foremots is in play
KF1

Post by KF1 »

I attack the AI with a creature. Do the damage resolution and then cast Mardu Hordechief. Mardu Hordechief is not generating a token soldier when it comes into play. There is nothing in play that negates come into play effects.
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

ph34rbot wrote:I have found that persist creatures still return to the battlefield even when anafenza the foremots is in play
Persist and Undying have been broken for some time. I just want to point out that they are not using the stack when they should so that hopefully that being fixed will fix the issue ph34rbot has. Although it may be unrelated.

However while replacements effects have been added for "would be put into a graveyard" effects as an ability for creatures that contain there own replacement effect Wagic is still relying on triggers for handing out replacement effects to other cards.

But thanks to the hard work of the Devs we are still much better off than we were before. So thanks to Kev and the others that have been helping to correct the many issues of Wagic. :mrgreen:
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

ph34rbot wrote:I have found that persist creatures still return to the battlefield even when anafenza the foremots is in play

KF1 wrote:I attack the AI with a creature. Do the damage resolution and then cast Mardu Hordechief. Mardu Hordechief is not generating a token soldier when it comes into play. There is nothing in play that negates come into play effects.
Fixed on latest-master
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

Tacoghandi wrote:
Persist and Undying have been broken for some time. I just want to point out that they are not using the stack when they should so that hopefully that being fixed will fix the issue ph34rbot has. Although it may be unrelated.

However while replacements effects have been added for "would be put into a graveyard" effects as an ability for creatures that contain there own replacement effect Wagic is still relying on triggers for handing out replacement effects to other cards.

But thanks to the hard work of the Devs we are still much better off than we were before. So thanks to Kev and the others that have been helping to correct the many issues of Wagic. :mrgreen:
I'll try to make persist and undying to be a generic version so they will use the stack. I think it is possible.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

Persist and Undying now goes to the stack on latest-master. They are not generic but I think its good.
@taco just another question, if I take control of an opponents Underworld Dreams somehow, since it's not a chosen opponent ability like black vise, the opponent would be the controller of Underworld Dreams? I think there is a bug, If I take control of an Hypnotic Specter via control magic, the current opponent must discard a card...
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

kevlahnota wrote:Persist and Undying now goes to the stack on latest-master. They are not generic but I think its good.
@taco just another question, if I take control of an opponents Underworld Dreams somehow, since it's not a chosen opponent ability like black vise, the opponent would be the controller of Underworld Dreams? I think there is a bug, If I take control of an Hypnotic Specter via control magic, the current opponent must discard a card...
If underworld dreams changes control in Magic then the opponents of the new controller will take damage when drawing cards.

I will have to test these things in wagic to check them out. If there is a bug then It is probably a matter of cards that move from opponent battlefield to your battlefield in wagic may not actually be transferring control.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

Tacoghandi wrote:
kevlahnota wrote:Persist and Undying now goes to the stack on latest-master. They are not generic but I think its good.
If underworld dreams changes control in Magic then the opponents of the new controller will take damage when drawing cards.

I will have to test these things in wagic to check them out. If there is a bug then It is probably a matter of cards that move from opponent battlefield to your battlefield in wagic may not actually be transferring control.
Fixed the bug on latest-master. It seems that using auto trigger like @damaged(opponent):blah doesn't update when an exchange of control happens(static). I made new trigger keywords and updated the primitives.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

added Puresteel Paladin support on latest-master using rehook keyword, added newhook keyword... and updated primitives... I hope someone fully test this for bugs... :o
the newhook and rehook are like newtarget and retarget but the cards don't go to exile and moved to play... and for equipments in battlefield only... It should support Stone Hewer Basic mode...
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

Kevlahnota.

I am running Wagic 0.19.2.726

Just wanted to let you know the main options menu (and the icons) is back to looking great on my PSP :D