Bugs SVN

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
wololo
Site Admin

Bugs SVN

Post by wololo »

Please discuss the bugs in the SVN revision in this thread.
ALWAYS give the revision number in which you found the bug, and preferably try confirm the bug is still here in the latest revision.
People who want to discuss bugs in the OFFICIAL release should go here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=305
leungclj

Re: Bugs SVN

Post by leungclj »

we need a massive clean up in all the cards that were coded wrong but no one really took notice. I kinda knew it existed, but didnt confirm it until our "bug spotter user: superhiro" actually found it.

I think there is a confusion over the use of "," and ";"

i cant remember (will look it up) when to use ";" but just a bug fix on ARB, I am sure that you only use "," like this:

auto=destroy target(artifact,enchantment)
????????????????????????????????????????????????????
superhiro

Post by superhiro »

Bugs in Rev 332, which I think also exist in the official release 6.0:

- Creatures which you take control of with Control Magic or Confiscate can attack on the turn you gain control of them. This only happens sometimes, though, and I believe it could have something to do with them having vigilance (not sure though).
- If you attack your opponent with a double striking creature and he blocks, he takes damage if the blocking creature is destroyed in the first strike damage step. This should not happen unless the creature has trample. See: http://crystalkeep.com/magic/rules/summ ... php#502.28

PS: Thank you so much for fixing counterspells :) It's one of my favorite parts of the game.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Thanks for the reports, I'll have a look (the double strike issue was already in the bug list I believe)
And yeah, the counterspells will be one of the big good things in next release :)
superhiro

Post by superhiro »

Forgot one:
- Creatures which got -x/-x can be regenerated, which should also not be allowed to happen.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

superhiro wrote:Forgot one:
- Creatures which got -x/-x can be regenerated, which should also not be allowed to happen.
Yeah I love that bug with counters/wither. You can have an army of -5/-5 drudge skeletons then.
Regenerate needs to be completely remade, that's why I haven't fixed this bug yet.
DrLitebur

Post by DrLitebur »

I don't know much about programming, but would something like...if target creature has toughness less than or equal to 0, it is destroyed immediately destroyed...might work for regenerate. You might just have to pay out the nose for it to keep it alive to keep regenerating it until you can't pay anymore.

If that is possible.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

to leungclj,abrasax and Dr.Solomat:
Please be careful with the new "Discard" function. You are using it for both "discard" and "discard random", which is incorrect. I believe the keyword should be changed to something more obvious like "discardrnd" or "discardrandom" to avoid further confusion. Several cards have been added that are way more powerful than they should be because they don't let the player choose which cards to discard (which the UI doesn't allow right now, unfortunately)
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

I am not confident with the new discard ability, too! It has to be improved a lot before it should be added to an official release! Just my opinion! ;)
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
superhiro

Post by superhiro »

Minor fix needed: Darklit Gargoyle has flying listed under auto= instead of abilities=.