Bugs SVN

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
ph34rbot

Re: Bugs SVN

Post by ph34rbot »

Hey guys been testing the latest version and it's working great, the border indications are really useful, great work and thanks.

Found a bug when I cloned with Clever Impersonator a creature enchanted with Singing Bell Strike and my clone would not untap (several turns passed), there was nothing casted on my clone and the rest of my creatures untapped.

I've been running in a visual glitch with enchantments, I played Curse of Death's Hold and It became visually blocked by another enchantment. Also after the 3rd enchantment the lands get in the way, before the lands would move a little to the right.

http://imgur.com/4KCs04j

Alo another one, I cloned with Clever Impersonator a creature enchanted with Singing Bell Strike and my clone would not untap, there was nothing casted on my clone and the rest of my creatures untapped.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

ph34rbot wrote:Hey guys been testing the latest version and it's working great, the border indications are really useful, great work and thanks.

Found a bug when I cloned with Clever Impersonator a creature enchanted with Singing Bell Strike and my clone would not untap (several turns passed), there was nothing casted on my clone and the rest of my creatures untapped.

I've been running in a visual glitch with enchantments, I played Curse of Death's Hold and It became visually blocked by another enchantment. Also after the 3rd enchantment the lands get in the way, before the lands would move a little to the right.

http://imgur.com/4KCs04j

Alo another one, I cloned with Clever Impersonator a creature enchanted with Singing Bell Strike and my clone would not untap, there was nothing casted on my clone and the rest of my creatures untapped.
Thanks for reporting, its fixed on my fork, will merge it later
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Regarding the new large menu icons for the PSP/PSVita:

download/file.php?id=1960

Using the stock menuicons in its place I get a series of 4 colored mana image circles in each or the W/U/G/R/B spots. This doesn't stop game play but it is a pain to modify the PSVita version everytime I need to change a minor feature like this.

How do I resolve this?

I am using the latest PSP build 10-16-15.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

KF1 wrote:Regarding the new large menu icons for the PSP/PSVita:

download/file.php?id=1960

Using the stock menuicons in its place I get a series of 4 colored mana image circles in each or the W/U/G/R/B spots. This doesn't stop game play but it is a pain to modify the PSVita version everytime I need to change a minor feature like this.

How do I resolve this?

I am using the latest PSP build 10-16-15.
What is the size/resolution of miconslarge.png you use? It must be 504x144.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

The large menu icon I am using is 504x144. There is also no problem with this in the Windows Version. I suspect that this is a limit of the PSP as to how large images can be.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

KF1 wrote:The large menu icon I am using is 504x144. There is also no problem with this in the Windows Version. I suspect that this is a limit of the PSP as to how large images can be.
can you try resizing it in half like 252x72 if it loads correctly(only for psp)?
KF1

Post by KF1 »

kevlahnota wrote:
KF1 wrote:The large menu icon I am using is 504x144. There is also no problem with this in the Windows Version. I suspect that this is a limit of the PSP as to how large images can be.
can you try resizing it in half like 252x72 if it loads correctly(only for psp)?
I have had no success doing that. I end up with 4 mini-mana symbols in each of the WUGRB positions.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

KF1 wrote:
kevlahnota wrote:
I have had no success doing that. I end up with 4 mini-mana symbols in each of the WUGRB positions.
I wonder why the PSP version does that, I cannot find if there is a const definition in the source that modifies the miconslarge size... any way try resizing the miconslarge.png to 378x108 and can you post your results? I don't have PSP...
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

I am on a PSP 3000.

Running Wagic! 0.19.2.686

Tried resizing miconslarge to 378x108. They still had a weird offset and the last one had part of 2 icons.

Tried renaming the original menuicons.png to miconslarge.png and it looks almost correct. There is a small line underneath each icon (apart from the selected one)

Apart from this it seems to be playing really nicely.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

i-am-not-one wrote:I am on a PSP 3000.

Running Wagic! 0.19.2.686

Tried resizing miconslarge to 378x108. They still had a weird offset and the last one had part of 2 icons.

Tried renaming the original menuicons.png to miconslarge.png and it looks almost correct. There is a small line underneath each icon (apart from the selected one)

Apart from this it seems to be playing really nicely.
well I guess the PSP version must use the old code so I'll try force defining only for PSP build the menuicons.png.